Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (39434 Views)

Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) / Atiku’s Wife Jennifer Relocates As Ex-VP Takes Fourth Wife, New Son / Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Kwanza: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
COURTESY VISIT TO THE OONI OF IFE'S PALACE WITH MY DARLING HUSBAND @ATIKU -TA

https://twitter.com/Titi_Atiku/status/1600173399787307008?t=grxMgZP3sZ3CcV3nc8lwkA&s=19

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by SLAP44: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Good
Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by triple996(m): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Yes woo

meanwhile some people are doing sit at home and cannibalism grin

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Thortp(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Please, why are people referring to Atiku as Mikano?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
That's a fake leopard with unusually long tail

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Mmaduise(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
triple996:
Yes woo

You must not comment in every post. Hide your illiteracy and mumuism small. Don't be an obvious disgrace to your family

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by derecho(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Na now daybreak?
Obi was the last to emerge as presidential candidate yet had visited all the first class kings in Nigeria.

That Obi timetable na something else.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by LanTechNG(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2022

Socios - Super app for dating, friendships and hookup

No 1 Matchmaking and Hookup App
Visit www.socios.com to get started

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
If Electricity is restored in Nigeria.

Atiku will lose billions in Mikano generators

Atiku wealth is due to lack of electricity

If Electricity is FIXED, Atiku will be out of business

Imagine if he becomes President

Atiku will never allow Nigeria to have electricity

In order to save his business and pocket

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Slawomirr: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by ObiLamba: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by dust144(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
I comment my reserve.
Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cap,all for clout, he’s not going anywhere.

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Rtk5: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Like it or not, Atiku is not after making Nigeria better I swear he is after his pocket. He'll be worst than buhari if we make mistake of making him president.

Don't be suprise that Tinubu might perform better than Atiku.

Please let's vote wisely, I don't have a candidate yet ooo, but I'm considering Obi.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Adext4sure(m): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
I wonder what's the connection all about undecided
Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by izubext007: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
This man is just deceiving him self
North back to back is never accepted.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
Thortp:

I heard he's the sole importer of Mikano generators.
if he's voted into power, forget light bro, everyone single household will be force to own a generator.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by tinsel: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Thortp:
He is the sole owner of mikano generators in Nigeria.

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by 62ss: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
Atikulateoo

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by PHZADDY1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
We will make sure the arch-urchinery gets empty before January ending...Ndi Nzuzu

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by backtovillage: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
See how that leopard dy laugh Atiku. Leopard d be like "Atiku come empty handed e dey find vote, He no carry mikano come"
BATimaSHE niyen

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by ifihearam: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
derecho:
Na now daybreak?
Obi was the last to emerge as presidential candidate yet had visited all the first class kings in Nigeria.

That Obi timetable na something else.

He is jobless na
Real politicians like atiku and Tinubu are dead busy strategising, obi is visiting students, attending chruch services he wasnt invited and kings who will never endorse him.

if obi wins one state, may buhari die,.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by sulewall33: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
She's hard working
Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Moh247: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by PHZADDY1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
triple996:
Yes woo

Your stupidity na top-notch

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Peppysco: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mmaduise:

You must not comment in every post. Hide your illiteracy and mumuism small. Don't be an obvious disgrace to your family

No matter how good or bad a news is, it must be reported. Is that the truth or the guy only made that up? Stop the victim mentality already, when the news doesn't favour your narrative.

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by ifihearam: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Rtk5:
Like it or not, Atiku is not after making Nigeria better I swear he is after his pocket. He'll be worst than buhari if we make mistake of making him president.

Don't be suprise that Tinubu might perform better than Atiku.

Please let's vote wisely, I don't have a candidate yet ooo, but I'm considering Obi.

Unfortunately, H.E atiku is the most qulaified and experienced..he is a boss to obi in all ramifications in life.

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by Thortp(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Wow.
tinsel:

He is the sole owner of mikano generators in Nigeria.

Re: Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) by PHZADDY1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Thortp:
he has sworn that power issue will be for life in this country

Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics / President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos) / Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari