Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,094 members, 7,863,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why Have You Not Killed Me? - Notorious Terrorist, Bello Turji Mocks Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Have You Not Killed Me? - Notorious Terrorist, Bello Turji Mocks Military (188 Views)

Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? / Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Have You Not Killed Me? - Notorious Terrorist, Bello Turji Mocks Military by reportquarters: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Bello Turji Kachalla, popularly known as Turji, a notorious terrorist and bandit leader operating in northern Nigeria, particularly Zamfara, Sokoto and Niger states has said the Nigerian government was not interested in ending banditry because some of its officials benefit from it.

Turji who was reacting to recent aerial bombardment of his residence by military jets also accused the government of provoking them (terrorists) to break their peace pact with the residents.

Details Here: https://www.ventapost.com/2022/12/why-have-you-not-killed-me-notorious.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Or Tinubu: Who Can Give Nigerians 24-hr Power Supply? / Nigerians Decides / Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.