Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,063 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers (27200 Views)

Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Reject Long Adjournment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by AnonymustME(m): 4:20am On Dec 07, 2022
asanausana91:
point of corrections Buhari has done what no democratically elected president ever done in this country. Look at the Lagos Ibadan express, and second Niger bridge that politicians were using for campaign since decades ago.
Buhari has really tried.

SMH, the bar is so low
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by Temptee101(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Mandate2023:
A sincere governor, but dey still did something.......he should go to south east and check if those ones achieve anything, have never seen such a useless lawmakers in d whole of Nigeria like those of south east

Shut up

All of them all useless, stop singling out SE.

You will di.e of hate one day
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by Popeonah(m): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2022
Mandate2023:
A sincere governor, but dey still did something.......he should go to south east and check if those ones achieve anything, have never seen such a useless lawmakers in d whole of Nigeria like those of south east
Sometimes I ask if some people are born to think stupid. Come to the east, come to enugu just where i stay see for your self. It's better than kwara, upon the allocations are never close
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by olaks4real(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2022
boladale123:
Come to Ilorin the state capital ,you we see nothing aside what was met by the present administration.
Saraki high handedness and godfather like behavior sold him out,but this one came in with a no know-how,hence the state has been underdeveloped sin his ascension.
As there been any meaningful development in the state capital right from saraki days ? Ilorin is my second home and I can specifically tell you that the present administration are still trying compared to the past administration.
None of them all is saint but some of them still try to do something little.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by asanausana91: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2022
nony43:

Buhari didn’t start the second 9ja bridge point on correction. Yes he did what no other President have done with insecurity all over the regions, extreme high cost of living, corruption at its peak, dividing us with religion, Nepotism and Tribalism thrives in his tenure, not forgetting that Oga is the minister of Petroleum for seven years,making us the Poverty capital of the world. Haba GEJ didn’t even do a quarter of these and he Buhari set out to protest. Even his Northern brothers keep saying that they got their fingers burnt by supporting him. Buhari also Marginalised them.
you are free to say anything, but I promise you that you will miss Buhari when he leaves office.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2022
boladale123:
Come to Ilorin the state capital ,you we see nothing aside what was met by the present administration.
Saraki high handedness and godfather like behavior sold him out,but this one came in with a no know-how,hence the state has been underdeveloped sin his ascension.

Was that not the OTOGE state?
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by Masterchef(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2022
You can imagine a governor asking lawmakers to use their SALARIES to develop their constituencies.

Cantonese:

Your MUMU life has a password, obviously. You left the substance and chased the shadows. A governor accused lawmakers in his own party, running the state with him. The President accused the same governor, telling him his failure, straight in his face. You, with your empty pocket, read through as an illiterate, proceeded to accuse lawmakers of other states.

I believe that you either look like an agama lizard or an owl. Whichever one you look like, I encourage to continue disgracing yourself.

Muntula.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by Olarewaju999(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2022
See this yeh yeh governor accusing his fellow thieves of pocketing constituency funds while he also divert local government funds they are bird of the same feather. Talba N Geri is the answer to kwara problem.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by nony43(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2022
asanausana91:
you are free to say anything, but I promise you that you will miss Buhari when he leaves office.

God forbid what will I miss him for? I remember I fought my ex and my cousins that wanted to vote him in 2015, today I didn’t regret that decision, now they are the ones telling me to forgive them.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by highness25(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
We need people like this man in Nigeria
People that can do nothing for 8 years while in office? May God forbid you and them.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by asanausana91: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
nony43:

God forbid what will I miss him for? I remember I fought my ex and my cousins that wanted to vote him in 2015, today I didn’t regret that decision, now they are the ones telling me to forgive them.
I wish you know all about Buhari achievement. Anyways you will know the truth when he leaves office.
Mind you, It is on record that Nigerians never appreciated a serving president.
Obasanjo was insulted when he was serving as a president but today he the best thing to some people after slice bread.
Yar'adua was called many names, insult upon insult but after his death he becomes an angel.
Good luck was called the most clueless president until when he leaves office
Now Buhari is the devil himself and I am very sure some of you will call him an angel when he leaves office.
Just try and investigate what Buhari has achieved all in various sectors like infrastructure, security, economy,etc.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by nony43(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
asanausana91:
I wish you know all about Buhari achievement. Anyways you will know the truth when he leaves office.
Mind you, It is on record that Nigerians never appreciated a serving president.
Obasanjo was insulted when he was serving as a president but today he the best thing to some people after slice bread.
Yar'adua was called many names, insult upon insult but after his death he becomes an angel.
Good luck was called the most clueless president until when he leaves office
Now Buhari is the devil himself and I am very sure some of you will call him an angel when he leaves office.
Just try and investigate what Buhari has achieved all in various sectors like infrastructure, security, economy,etc.

Infrastructure I will give him 50/100 but you see security and Economy? 0/100.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by asanausana91: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
nony43:

Infrastructure I will give him 50/100 but you see security and Economy? 0/100.
that is your opinion because you know nothing about security.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by nony43(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
asanausana91:
that is your opinion because you know nothing about security.

Please is it not Buhari’s tenure that Bandits and herdsmen went on rampage? Abj -Kd express was a no go area, how about KD South? How about Benue state that Miyetti Allah claimed an attack on a sitting Governor, how about the train attack? Is it not in his tenure that his advance team couldn’t advance to Daura, Abi you have forgotten that a major general was kidnapped in Barracks in KD, KD airport was attacked, Prision break in FCT, schools were shut in Abj, Abi should we talk about the church massacre in OWO. I know nothing about security I gree, I have fact and you don’t. Please address all I mentioned here.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by asanausana91: 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
nony43:

Please is it not Buhari’s tenure that Bandits and herdsmen went on rampage? Abj -Kd express was a no go area, how about KD South? How about Benue state that Miyetti Allah claimed an attack on a sitting Governor, how about the train attack? Is it not in his tenure that his advance team couldn’t advance to Daura, Abi you have forgotten that a major general was kidnapped in Barracks in KD, KD airport was attacked, Prision break in FCT, schools were shut in Abj, Abi should we talk about the church massacre in OWO. I know nothing about security I gree, I have fact and you don’t. Please address all I mentioned here.
as I said you know nothing about security. If you know what it takes to collect 17 local government from terrorists you will just shut up, a region of 5 states revolt against a sitting president but he forced them down, another region of 6 states plan to revolt, he destroyed there starting point and today they are quiet, a president that inherited 18 aircrafts in the whole airfoce but today we have more than 80, a president that avengers sworn to disorganized his government and crippled the economy but he managed to bring them to order, the navy, army and the airfoce has never gotten equipment like now even during the civil war.
The whole youth of this country were instigated to kick the president out with the rubbish endsars but Mr President used his security experience to bring back the sanity.
I can't forget when we used to write down our will before we go to church, I can't forget when Abuja was like a bombing range, the United Nations headquarters in Abuja was also bomb.
Mr man, the almighty US is facing attack on monthly basis even with their technology and world power.
No president I repeat, no president can solve the whole security of this country or any other country in the whole world.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by nony43(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
asanausana91:
as I said you know nothing about security. If you know what it takes to collect 17 local government from terrorists you will just shut up, a region of 5 states revolt against a sitting president but he forced them down, another region of 6 states plan to revolt, he destroyed there starting point and today they are quiet, a president that inherited 18 aircrafts in the whole airfoce but today we have more than 80, a president that avengers sworn to disorganized his government and crippled the economy but he managed to bring them to order, the navy, army and the airfoce has never gotten equipment like now even during the civil war.
The whole youth of this country were instigated to kick the president out with the rubbish endsars but Mr President used his security experience to bring back the sanity.
I can't forget when we used to write down our will before we go to church, I can't forget when Abuja was like a bombing range, the United Nations headquarters in Abuja was also bomb.
Mr man, the almighty US is facing attack on monthly basis even with their technology and world power.
No president I repeat, no president can solve the whole security of this country or any other country in the whole world.

You are derailing from what I asked you what i wote earlier did they happen or not ? You too shut up your mr intergrity, under his watch made insecurity a nation wide problem thing. For your info under GEJ the military were recovering LGAs before Northerners kicked for GEJ to remove Ihejirika. Mr integrity said he lead in front today has BH been decimated? Or ISwap or ansaru. Don’t forget that Mr integrity is a former military man. And our almighty Military couldn’t kill Shekau.

Did you say Endsars was to kick the President out?
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by Kdon2: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
boladale123:

Even if you're are an unfortunate homosapiens, Abdul Rahman government is clear to the blind.

Just because you are an unfortunate person does not mean everyone is like you Mr man! grin
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by shegzydave(m): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
I base in Ilorin, Kwara State
The only difference btw APC government in Kwara State
and past Government of PDP in kwara state is that
this present government pays salaries promptly and in full
while the previous government of PDP does not pay salaries
promptly and never in full
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by asanausana91: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
nony43:

You are derailing from what I asked you what i wote earlier did they happen or not ? You too shut up your mr intergrity, under his watch made insecurity a nation wide problem thing. For your info under GEJ the military were recovering LGAs before Northerners kicked for GEJ to remove Ihejirika. Mr integrity said he lead in front today has BH been decimated? Or ISwap or ansaru. Don’t forget that Mr integrity is a former military man. And our almighty Military couldn’t kill Shekau.

Did you say Endsars was to kick the President out?
who killed shakau?
Like I said earlier, you know nothing about security. I am a security man, I know more about the security of this country than you can imagine.
Security issue is not a child play.
If Buhari has been slack, do you know how many local government would have been taken by ipob terrorists in the east?
Please stay off the issue of security.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by nony43(m): 1:10am On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
who killed shakau?
Like I said earlier, you know nothing about security. I am a security man, I know more about the security of this country than you can imagine.
Security issue is not a child play.
If Buhari has been slack, do you know how many local government would have been taken by ipob terrorists in the east?
Please stay off the issue of security.

The military didn’t kill Shekau, it is only you and Buhari don’t know between Terrorists and Seccessionist . It why they call IPOB terrorists even without them shooting a shot and they are dragging their feet to call Bandits terrorist. Why hasn’t he called Miyetti Allah terrorists? Oga you know nothing about security abeg. Buhari created IPOB do you think MNK wasn’t talking before 2015? Did GEJ give him ordinance? But Buhari always feels threatened anyway his wife has confirmed that he has mental.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by asanausana91: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2022
nony43:

The military didn’t kill Shekau, it is only you and Buhari don’t know between Terrorists and Seccessionist . It why they call IPOB terrorists even without them shooting a shot and they are dragging their feet to call Bandits terrorist. Why hasn’t he called Miyetti Allah terrorists? Oga you know nothing about security abeg. Buhari created IPOB do you think MNK wasn’t talking before 2015? Did GEJ give him ordinance? But Buhari always feels threatened anyway his wife has confirmed that he has mental.
yes the mad man was able to silent the barking dogs and the chest-beaters gorillas.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by boladale123: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2022
Kdon2:

Just because you are an unfortunate person does not mean everyone is like you Mr man! grin

So you can't take been unfortunate but you can call me a liar.
Kido go and rest.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by nony43(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
yes the mad man was able to silent the barking dogs and the chest-beaters gorillas.

Yes because nothing Presidential in him, someone that once said dogs and gorrillas will soak in blood because he lost an election even 1st world countries talk dialogues not kill kill kill.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by asanausana91: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2022
nony43:

Yes because nothing Presidential in him, someone that once said dogs and gorrillas will soak in blood because he lost an election even 1st world countries talk dialogues not kill kill kill.
why are you guys always talking rubbish? I listened to that interview by BBC Hausa. I know the question that the presenter ask him that made him to say those words
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by nony43(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
why are you guys always talking rubbish? I listened to that interview by BBC Hausa. I know the question that the presenter ask him that made him to say those words

What was he asked? I will tell you my own.
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by asanausana91: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
nony43:

What was he asked? I will tell you my own.
he was asked "what if the coming election is also rigged again"?
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by nony43(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
asanausana91:
he was asked "what if the coming election is also rigged again"?

Continue na, what was his response?
Re: We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers by asanausana91: 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
nony43:

Continue na, what was his response?
his response was "Kare jini Biri jini"
Mind you the condition here is IF THE ELECTION IS RIGG.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) / Boko Haram Suspect Lynched At Kano Mosque / #Saraki: Osinbajo In A Meeting With IGP Idris, SSS-DG Daura, AGF Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.