Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,846 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent (1956 Views)

Does Tinubu Need To Win The North In 2023? / Something To Worry About: This Nigerian Man Looks Very Dangerous - (Pictured) / CAN Officially Moves Against Tinubu,Avoid Candidates With Drugs, Boko Haram Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by Tunechi5(m): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Just watched the 8 mins bbc interview, and I really loved the way he answered question ,now i keep wondering why he keeps declining local interviews

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by Moh247: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2022
cool

AriseTV is owned by PDP card carrying member

AIT is owned by PDP Chieftain

Silverbird is owned by PDP ex Senator

NTA staffs are loyal to some Cabal at the Presidency

As the CEO of TVC media, MAX FM and TheNation newspaper he has mostly used his own platforms to communicate.

One day the people criticizing him would use his wisdom in politics in all they do

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by FatherOfJesus: 7:25am On Dec 07, 2022
Then let him hold a debate in his own TVC and invite other candidates if he’s really intelligent.

He will be beaten on his own turf

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by Madmohamed123: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Tunechi5:
Just watched the 8 mins bbc interview, and I really loved the way he answered question ,now i keep wondering why he keeps declining local interviews
because the local know where to hit him hard they know his weakness they will go deep not just questions like one plus one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by SmartPolician: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2022
If you consider Bola Tinubu intelligent, then we are really in a deep mess in this country grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by plaindealer: 7:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Cheque issued in favour of NBC. Arise TV paid N2 MILLION fine to NBC over Fake News report against Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Do you really expect Asiwaju to sit and be interviewed by these useless and fake news clowns?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by donbachi(m): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2022
Blunder will meet blunder
Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2022
When will presidential candidates of other foreign countries get interviewed by chennel TV or any of our local television. I guess your tolubu will be the president of those foreign own television

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by BATified2023: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2022
Tunechi5:
many of them are partisan

Imagine been interviewed by rufai oseni

It’s obvious the man will find a way to rubbish whatever he has to offer n many of those other journalists

U can see how he was articulate n brilliant with his response

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by seunmsg(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2022
Local interviewers are biased and unprofessional.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2022
plaindealer:
[b][/b]

Do you really expect Asiwaju to sit and be interviewed by these useless and fake news clowns?

Including TVC abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by Moh247: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
If you consider Bola Tinubu intelligent, we are really in a deep mess in this country grin

intelligence
/ɪnˈtɛlɪdʒ(ə)ns/

the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

1: Graduated with honours Business Administration majoring in Accounting

2: Worked for one of Auditing big four Delliote hacksons and sells

3: Retired as ExxonMobil Treasurer

4: Became a Senator under SDP and aspired to become Senate President but was persuaded to step down for Senator Ayu current PDP Chairman

5: Became a two terms Governor of Lagos State

6: Created his own Political Party that later merged to form the current rulling party

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by plaindealer: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2022
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Including TVC abi?

Did TVC ask to interview him?

Show me where they did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by Moh247: 7:37am On Dec 07, 2022
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Including TVC abi?

This is one of the snippet from a recent TVC interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7HI8wO1ZUg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by SmartPolician: 7:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

intelligence
/ɪnˈtɛlɪdʒ(ə)ns/

the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

1: Graduated with honours Business Administration majoring in Accounting

2: Worked for one of Auditing big four Delliote hacksons and sells

3: Retired as ExxonMobil Treasurer

4: Became a Senator under SDP and aspired to become Senate President but was persuaded to step down for Senator Ayu current PDP Chairman

5: Became a two terms Governor of Lagos State

6: Created his own Political Party that later merged to form the current rulling party

Nobody is talking about Bola Tinubu of yesterday. I am talking about that man who struggles to make English sentences without adding some elements of Yoruba language and that man who is too demented to make a sensible statement.
Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2022
plaindealer:

Show me where they did.

Since all Nigerian television stations are fake news propagandists according to you so TVC owned by him is one of them correct

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by FatherOfJesus: 7:38am On Dec 07, 2022
plaindealer:

Show me where they did.
He doesn’t need invitations from TVC, he owns TVC.

Let him hold a debate there and invite other candidates. If he will not be totally dismantled.

You people think that Nigerians cannot see beyond the charades of APC packaging a failure called Tinubu.

He will be totally rejected in February

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

Edited, we need it live and direct, he owns TVC nah
Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by Moh247: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2022
SmartPolician:

Nobody is talking about Bola Tinubu of yesterday. I am talking about that man who struggles to make English sentences without adding some elements of Yoruba language and that man who is too demented to make a sensible statement.

At this point after his interview with BBC, his engagement with Diplomats from , China, UK, US, Isreal and South Africa.. his Town Hall meetings with Billionaire business men,

If anyone thinks such sharp intelligent man has dementia then you clearly don't have old people around you to know what dementia is actually all about

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by FatherOfJesus: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

Let him invite other candidates to his own TVC.

Lol grin
He will be disgraced for the fraud that he is
Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by Moh247: 7:42am On Dec 07, 2022
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Edited, we need it live and direct, he owns TVC nah

Go and watch him discuss with Journalist and Press conference at the State house during his declaration ,

These are journalist from all media outlets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WnJ_CdjIJQ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by Svoboda(m): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Then let him hold a debate in his own TVC and invite other candidates if he’s really intelligent.

He will be beaten on his own turf

He wont do any debate but will still be your president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

Go and watch him discuss with Journalist and Press conference at the State house during his declaration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WnJ_CdjIJQ

Bye, you sound incoherent
Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by FatherOfJesus: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2022
Svoboda:

He wont do any debate but will still be your president.
Someone that cannot even win his own Lagos and southwest convincingly will be president grin

The way he will be disgrace by Atiku in NW and NE, Peter obi in NC, SS and SE eh, una go get high BP in February.

Someone that everyone has rejected even many Yorubas , only few demented touts in SW still Stan him
Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by Moh247: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2022
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Bye, you sound incoherent

Typical when the are given fact they resort to insult as an escape strategy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by AustineE1: 7:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Op you are so unfortunate and shameless,a man that wish to rule over 200,000 Nigerians,granted a packaged interview of 8mins with BBC and you are screaming intelligence.
Dont forget how this same BBC granted Yaradau interviews even when it was obvious that Yaradau has long passed away. So Nigerian Polithieficians has developed a way of using the ever willing British to subjugate it suffering populace.
Tinubu should go and rest,i dont like insulting elders,Aso Rock is not a retirement home.
Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by Tunechi5(m): 7:58am On Dec 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
If you consider Bola Tinubu intelligent, then we are really in a deep mess in this country grin
bro forget bants we do on here...man looks like someone that already has the solution but age not on his side

1 Like

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by FatherOfJesus: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Tunechi5:
bro forget bants we do on here...man looks like someone that already has the solution but age not on his side
does the solution includes he Agbado and corn strategy?

Does it include employing 50million youths into the military?

Does it include the gross godfatherism and imperialism of Lagos state, with intimidation by touts.

Abeg commot for here, don’t sell jargons to us
Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by vhykeeytor(m): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2022
BATified2023:
many of them are partisan

Imagine been interviewed by rufai oseni

It’s obvious the man will find a way to rubbish whatever he has to offer n many of those other journalists

U can see how he was articulate n brilliant with his response

Even Kadira Ahmed is partisan too. You people can defend the undefendable smh...
Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by Ogbuefi2020: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Arrangee interview
Peter Obi faced Kadria Ahmed who is sympathetic to APC
Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by commoditiesnig: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Tunechi5:
I think the BBC interview was quite brilliant as well.. For the local interviews I believe he will definitely grant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Tinubu Avoid Local Interviews,man Looks Intelligent by SmartPolician: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Tunechi5:

I can write a book about why nobody should consider voting for Tinubu. Let me walk you through a few points here....

You see, leadership in Nigeria ought to be a serious business because you are putting the lives, destinies and futures of over 200 million people in the hands of one man.

The truth is, you need a man you can trust to do that. People don't trust Tinubu because he's a selfish godfather. Ever since he left Lagos government house, he has decided who becomes the next governor and who doesn't. He removed Ambode because the former governor planned to go against the power that be and rework Lagos State. This is not how an ideal society should run because it runs contrary to everything democracy holds dear.

Besides, everything about him is shredded in doubts and mystery. His real name, source of wealth, parents, age, primary and secondary schools, state of origin, health status, etc. There are several inconsistent records out there. The ones he issued, they are not verifiable. This is a disturbing character of a prospective president.

Tinubu promotes thuggery and hooliganism in Lagos. Lagos, a state that ought to be a mega city, has lots of thugs and touts in almost every bus stop extorting both motorists and innocent people. These are boys he arms to commit electoral violence during elections.

Tinubu hasn't been able to convince anyone why he forfeited $460k to the US for accepting money from drug peddlers. David Hundeyin has released a documentary to prove that Tinubu was a drug baron. Someone who sells drugs to make money has no conscience. He can do anything for money. In a sane society, the law only recognises wealth tied to an enterprise. If you build a society where people commit crimes to make money, we are all in trouble. I believe you know why. If you don't, let me know.

Let me go to energy. Let's even assume that Bola Tinubu wants to genuinely fix Nigeria. The truth is, believe it or not, Nigerians are extremely corrupt people. Every leader who wants to succeed needs to personally inspect things himself to be sure that people are doing what they reported to him that they are. This is something Bola Tinubu cannot do. Babagana Zulum is one of the best governors in Nigeria today because he personally inspects things unannounced. When you do this a couple of times, contractors and your team will know that you mean business and sit up! Tinubu cannot do this because he's old.

Pressure of office. Bola Tinubu cannot withstand the pressure of being in Aso Rock. Even when he hasn't assumed work as president, Bola Tinubu looks frail and sick. Do you know what it means to be the president of a country? Have you ever been with a man who owns several companies? If no, well, I have. Those people don't sleep well. Calls keep coming in that seek their approval for a lot of things. A president doesn't sleep well; they keep having emergency meetings even in the middle of the night (this is for a president that wants to succeed though). If things go wrong in any part of the country (say armed robbery, bomb blasts, protests, etc) calls will be coming in from within and outside the country. Bola Tinubu, considering the state of his health, cannot withstand that pressure. That's why Buhari said he almost ran away when he saw the enormous challenges he had to deal with. That's why Buhari doesn't care about Nigeria today and people do whatever they like. Is this the type of president you want?

I can go on and on.

You consider someone intelligent if he can think well and give you convincing answers, not a man who cannot differentiate between English words and Yoruba language or one who struggles to respond to a question without dropping embarrassing gaffes for social media skit makers. If you consider intelligent people, mention Yemi Osinbajo, Donald Duke, Nasir El-Rufai or Peter Obi.

The rest of the world considers the black man an inferior race. Yes, many of us are smart and intelligent. However, the quality of your leaders can easily validate or disprove what they think about us. Electing Bola Tinubu shows we are a country full of people of incurable stupidity. Yes, we will definitely become the laughing stock of the world. Imagine Bola Tinubu addressing the UN and Donald Trump is somewhere watching him. Bros, make una pity us na!

Warning: nobody should vote for Tinubu, turn around and say that they didn't vote for him when we start feeling the impact of bad leadership because I am taking my time to type this as a warning to everyone who plans to vote for him.

Thank you for reading!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Leads In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State Polls / Niger Coup: Abdulsalam Abubabar, Sultan Of Sokoto Now In Niger For Negotiation / Help -two DPO Slid Into My DM Because I Cursed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.