Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls (1329 Views)

Peter Obi: Between Mark Leon Goldberg And Rinu Oduala And Adamu Garba On Twitter / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by archangel1(m): 7:25am On Dec 07, 2022
A diehard agbado urchin conducted a presidential poll on Twitter handle, what he got shocked him... .. Though the said poll is on going, it is likely he will delete it sooonest..... Nigerians are very angry! They will death choose than perpetual that suffering from impunity and bad leadership...

I wonder what death has to do with presdential polls.... cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by Moh247: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Suddenly all misguided Biafran youth are Nigerians

Disgusting Nsogbu Nsogbu people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by archangel1(m): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

80% are Biafrians while 20% are Nigerians..... mumu

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by mycar: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

anybody that wants a better Nigeria is now a Biafran? Common sense should tell you that, that line of campaign is no longer working.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by Mercisharelove(f): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2022
Obi twice every moment

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by LadyRosa(f): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2022
archangel1:

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by Coolbreeze1988(m): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

Am a yoruba man but I don't want an agbero master as our president

22 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by Goldenchyke(m): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2022
I go shock them haaaarrrrdddd!
Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by Moh247: 7:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:

Am a yoruba man but I don't want an agbero master as our president

I don't care what you are or who you claim to be because I never asked you

And nobody asked you to vote any agbero... Intelligent people knows non of the 14 contestants is an Agbero
Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by olisaEze(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2022
Omoh, I stand with the 80% that’d rather die walahi! grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by 07kjb: 7:48am On Dec 07, 2022
If this topic enter front page SEUN FIT DIE

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by rexmozee0167(m): 7:55am On Dec 07, 2022
You nova see anything yet
Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by femisplash: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2022
archangel1:

And who told you the ndi " I'd rather die" are not Igbos in Singapore, Malaysia, etc that are voting online
Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by Robinmido(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Guy it is not a must that you will tell the whole world that your sense is 3hours behind schedule undecided
Moh247:

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by Plus10(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

More tears,mumu man

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by SaiOba: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2022
Mumu, So the 80% are his friends, families n followers.. Don't worry. E go shock U.
Moh247:

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by archangel1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
07kjb:

you are very observant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by DSC7: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
It's glaring that Tinupoo has been rejected both physically and spiritually.....

Nigeria must be great again....

Vote Wisely 2023!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by JAMANZE: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
We will frustrate them the Emilokan crew till they realize that Nigeria is for all of us. The youth has risen. Obidatti all the way

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by gentlegenius(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
07kjb:
Leave seun alone. Not all yoruba people supports the Agbado drug lord...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by julaion: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

this guy supposed still dey him mama womb as egg,he is not worth to be in this world.....na ur papa I blame sha,cos u be him wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by MaliCampus: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

lols Keep deceiving yourself. e go shock you. I bet nobody saw Peter Obi tsunami coming.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by GHOSTTALK: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
julaion:
this guy supposed still dey him mama womb as egg,he is not worth to be in this world.....na ur papa I blame sha,cos u be him wasted sperm
guy you studied pure and applied Vawulence....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by julaion: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
guy you studied pure and applied Vawulence....
grin i go open vawulence headquarters for these urchins head

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lol, Apc is a demonic party, please flee from Apc, nothing good comes from Apc, nothing,
Vote Peter obi for President, vote wisely.
Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by ganisucks(f): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
archangel1:
A diehard agbado urchin conducted a presidential poll on Twitter handle, what he got shocked him... .. Though the said poll is on going, it is likely he will delete it sooonest..... Nigerians are very angry! They will death choose than perpetual that suffering from impunity and bad leadership...

I wonder what death has to do with presdential polls.... cool

Don't mind the clout chaser. He will do anything to trend. I'm sure his poll was rigged in order to get the necessary reaction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by Ogbuefi2020: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

Only misguided Biafra youths use the internet ABI?
Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by MadamExcellency: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

The poll was mainly seen by APC Garba Shehu's Twitter followers hence your insecurity is telling on you.

You have been disorganised lately there is a possibility you are suffering from Post-traumatic stress disorder, PTSD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Suprised Adamu Garba On His Presidential Polls by Moh247: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
MadamExcellency:

The poll was mainly seen by APC Garba Shehu's Twitter followers hence your insecurity is telling on you.

You have been disorganised lately there is a possibility you are suffering from Post-traumatic stress disorder, PTSD.

Stop projecting your personal issues on others.. if you have PTSD seek help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Wike's Suit Against Ayu-led PDP NWC / Pay All INEC Staff Through Their Bank Account / Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.