Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (13546 Views)

Tinubu Sets Up Special Panel To Probe N-Power, Others / March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Diligence: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Fellow Citizens, It's been 62 years, if you ever allow Tinubu or Atiku add 8 years, then the FULL CIRCLE of CAPTIVITY is 70 Years!

In CAPTIVITY, your resources are stolen brazenly and your best brains are relocated. Beware!

Take Back Your Country
ObidientlyYuseful
Obi-DattiNow
RescueNigeriaNow
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Otamendi99(m): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
The number of people that vote for that Tinubu will determine how many insane people are in this country

The house invasions in the country and the street robberies in Lagos that will be perpetuated by Bandits and Agberos will increase significantly if Tinubu gets into power.

Vote Peter Obi. Vote Labour Party.

I just got to know I'm evil and insane. So i will Vote Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by riverbird: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2022
BATified2023:
remove hate from an Igbo man n he’s finished

Fuel makes a car keep going
Hates makes an igbo man keep moving

For your mind all tinubu haters are Igbo, the joke is on you
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by GoodLife4live: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Juanmike:
Na stupidity go kill you, Goask Tinubu what killed F. Williams, Skull mining, Agbado gubling Idiot. Hunger go finish you.
attack the message not the messanger.... nyamiri fool from never do well generation.. hahaaha
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by riverbird: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2022
Otamendi99:

I just got to know I'm evil and insane. So i will Vote Tinubu

May APC happen to you as it has happened to Nigeria in the place of banditry, kidnapping, killings, looting and all the woes APC brought with Thier government......com on say amen cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by NoahHadNoArk: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2022
Falseprofet2:
sad

Pacesetters was a collection of novels in the 80s and 90s. As the books are now in the past so shall Tinubu too so he can go take care of Remi and their lovely grandkids

We need forward-thinking leaders. No country for old men
I’m looking for stone of vengeance by Victor Thorpe
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by sonofthunder: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2022
dyera:
Tinubu did not perform any magic to increase Lagos IGR from N600m to N5b. Before Tinubu, Lagos IGR was already above N5b, it was simply not reported as such by the looting military government.

If you let yourself be deceived by Tinubu's claim of increasing Lagos state IGR, when he becomes the president you will be shocked to find out that he doesn't have any ability to increase IGR.

Be warned.

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by sonofthunder: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Which interview? shocked

The one the interviewer ruined by himself?

He is not giving Bola Ahmed any time whatsoever to respond to his questions, he's always shouting there is no time, there is no time, even when Tinubu want to explain or clarify himself the interviewer won't allow

Even if it's an impromptu interview it won't be this bad, how can interview last for barely 8 minutes? Both questions and answers? Some of us even do last longer than that in the other room

I'm very disappointed in the interview, not the interviewee but more of the interviewer been unprofessional and having no time for his job

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by sonofthunder: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
The number of people that vote for that Tinubu will determine how many insane people we have in this country

The house invasions in the country and the street robberies in Lagos that will be perpetuated by Bandits and Agberos will increase significantly if Tinubu gets into power.

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by sonofthunder: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Tinubu Setting the pace with Drug Dealing, Forgery and Identity Theft

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by AceJam: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2022
oikirodah:
Tinubu Sets The Pace With  Awesome BBC Interview Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (Video)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubu-sets-the-pace-with-awesome-bbc-interview-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah-video/

So, with an open mind, watch the viral interview below and let the debates begin.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah serves as the chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by sonofthunder: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2022
SenatePresdo:
You mean El-Rufia, Gbajabiamila, APC women leader, and Ben Ayade set the pace with their BBC interview?

The joke is on whoever that would vote Tinubu.

Tinubu should keep embarrassing Nigeria, I don't blame him.

I blame the primitive homo sapiens in black melanin supporting him. Of course, it can only be in Africa.

Try and do small research before disgracing yourself publicly sir/ma....

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by topclem(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2022
Massiveglory:
The only space that has been set is the space of mediocrity and invalidity.

To defend or follow tinubu, you must destroy and delete your God given ability to reason.

You must turn a blind eye to stark realities

You must kill your conscience .

You must hang your brain and throat on the tree of tribalism.

Emilokan is a disaster that must not be allowed.

we know people like you that does have root. What have you achieve with your life? Nothing. Go and hug transformer if you don't like tinubu
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by sonofthunder: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Massiveglory:

To defend or follow tinubu, you must destroy and delete your God given ability to reason.

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by shinealight(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Massiveglory:

You’re talking a load of nonsense, my friend. You’re simply too blinded by your sectional, tribal loyalties to see anything good in other people. May Heaven help you oo! undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by omonnakoda: 9:28am On Dec 07, 2022
dyera:
Tinubu did not perform any magic to increase Lagos IGR from N600m to N5b. Before Tinubu, Lagos IGR was already above N5b, it was simply not reported as such by the looting military government.

If you let yourself be deceived by Tinubu's claim of increasing Lagos state IGR, when he becomes the president you will be shocked to find out that he doesn't have any ability to increase IGR.

Be warned.
I do not support Tinubu but I am embarrassed by some of you because you make it easy for Tinubu supporters

The logic of your statement is that Tinubu LOOTED LESS that the military? Looted a LOT LESS and those funds then became available for government?

Is that what you meant to say? I do not think so but that is what you have said.
You are HELPING Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by GeneralDae: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2022
dyera:

Be warned.
You said he didn't perform any magic to increase the IGR but as an accountant who knew his trade,he brought Oracle software into the system as at 1999 to weed out ghost workers and this helped.
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Sagamite(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2022
oikirodah:
Tinubu Sets The Pace With  Awesome BBC Interview Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (Video)

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubu-sets-the-pace-with-awesome-bbc-interview-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah-video/

So, with an open mind, watch the viral interview below and let the debates begin.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah serves as the chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.

What an incredibly foooolish write-up!

I can't believe someone can write something this fooolish and then proudly put his real name next to it, so everyone can identify him and associate him with stupidity.

Let me ignore the whole Bible junk as basis of "analysis" for now, the part that just highlights the stupidity is when the author said:

Now, let me ask you: What do you think a man who transformed 600 million into 5 billion for a state in months would do with his own money? Charity starts at home, and Tinubu has the wand. If he can act selflessly for his state, he will do everything for his own financial gain to improve his wealth. Get this into your heads and experience serenity.

Omugor agbaye, is it the same way governments generate revenue that business people generate revenues?

Business people can impose on customers to pay a cut of their income? Can impose on other businesses to pay part of their own revenues to the subject Business people's business?

So why would you foolishly come online and say because someone does well at raising government revenues, that explains he can make money private?

The creeeetin now followed it with a claim that it is proof of his "selflessness".

The height of cretinous fuckardology!

What did you say your real name was again?

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah?

I had to go and check the failed institutions that gave you any certificate and created such dumb, unemployable product.

I engaged a sigh of relief to find out no major/well-known Nigerian university institution was that bad to be reponsible for this crime.

O she o Jesu Kristi!

You attended Baptist College of Theology. Some unknown make-I-find-something-to-do educational institution.
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Iwedunloye: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2022
Diligence:
Fellow Citizens, It's been 62 years, if you ever allow Tinubu or Atiku add 8 years, then the FULL CIRCLE of CAPTIVITY is 70 Years!

In CAPTIVITY, your resources are stolen brazenly and your best brains are relocated. Beware!

Take Back Your Country
ObidientlyYuseful
Obi-DattiNow
RescueNigeriaNow
ItIsNowOrNever
Campaigning for an Ancestor born 62 years ago is a foolish idea
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Juanmike(m): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:
attack the message not the messanger.... nyamiri fool from never do well generation.. hahaaha
After Almajiri ndi ode mmanu is next on poverty list.
Hope you have eaten?
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by SOFTSKILL: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
The number of people that vote for that Tinubu will determine how many insane people we have in this country

To legalize unknown gunmen
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Otamendi99(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2022
riverbird:

May APC happen to you as it has happened to Nigeria in the place of banditry, kidnapping, killings, looting and all the woes APC brought with Thier government......com on say amen cheesy

Hahhaha. May UGM locate you and your Family before 31st dec. May the death of Akwuzu youths killed by SARs and monitored by PO befall u and ur family and unborn, may your life be like the china roads built by obi in anambra. May ur family always wear black like PO in mourning every month, May you be saving money without purpose like PO and be squandered by your heir like obiano.. Say Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Honourable1901(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2022
EPOMA:

I can't believe people really come to the public to post stuff like this I am shocked

Better buy shock absorber, don't let shock kill you
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Igboslayer: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:
stop showing me fake statistic... The 2022 original will be spotted here soon.... 2021 reports showed southeast at the bottomline...

Southeast ,Out of 22m populations 11.5 are poor...

SOITHWEST ,Out of 36m populations 16m are poor.. DO the maths yourself...

Oya show me your V.AT report... Lets judge by consumption taxe...

Igr poor
Vat poor
Infrastructures poor
Services poor
GDP poor
Industrilization poor.

Weytin come dey that your unproductive region ? ... Sharity begin at home ... Tell your pathological political scammer to fix your dilapidated region first . ...

Without west those can never be a rich man from lineage of alaigbo... OSU fool
You be original mumu...show the statistic na... Werey dey glamorize poverty. Your people are impoverished and statics shows that and stop fooling yourself and beating your chest about nothing. Why are your people scattered all over the country seeking greener pastures if your land Locked erosion prone enclaves can support prosperity.

Have you ever seen any Yoruba man or Hausa man in his right sense choosing to relocate to the East for greener pastures? Except of course those that have some FG or company job to do due to transfers or some traditional ties like marriage?

Werey dey Lagos dey type rubbish, while enjoy good amenity to support his growth provided by Yoruba leaders over the years. Most South East state are glorified shitholes...only Owerri looks like a place that can prosper. Your people are stinkingly poor, even Hausas and Fulanis are far better than your lot. Show you stats make we see ooo omo ale dey shop for favoroble stats to massage him foolish ego.

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by SOFTSKILL: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2022
nzubegod:

And Remove Dirt From A Yourba Man And He Is Finished.

Aba is the dirtiest part of the world, don't shift your title to others
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by Akorkor(f): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2022
I just watched the interview now and I was expecting a reason to change my mind and vote for this man. The hype of this media was so much that you would think he mentioned something interesting, What is wrong with Nigerians? What is happening to our Brain? What is so special in this interview that they are hyping so much. Haaa.... Black Race
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by ijeoma727: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Pa Timothy Righteousness2 should coma tell us his vision fir 2023 .Abi nah only USA dey appeared in ur subconscious Pa Timothy Righteousness2 should coma tell us his vision fir 2023 .Abi nah only USA dey appeared in ur subconscious...
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by bewla(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Massiveglory:

To be honest with you Obi will admit if Tinubu is just six years young he Obi stand no chance with him
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by bewla(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2022
Akorkor:
I just watched the interview now and I was expecting a reason to change my mind and vote for this man. The hype of this media was so much that you would think he mentioned something interesting, What is wrong with Nigerians? What is happening to our Brain? What is so special in this interview that they are hyping so much. Haaa.... Black Race
Open your mind and let your spirit be free from any candidate

Then the soul can take you to see the light
Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by oluwaseyi0: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2022
dyera:

Be warned.

Are you implying Tinubu stopped the massive corruption in IGR reportage in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Sets The Pace With His BBC Interview - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah by SLOVFO(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Tinubu ideals has gotten Lagos a western State to top 5 position in economy in Africa.....where has your nzogbu politics gotten ur barren and unproductive
nyamiri States to ? Southeast the poverty region of the southern nigeria....

I guess it was Tinubu that built the third mainland bridge and the Tincan port abi? Tinubu no doubt is an astute politician who has contributed his quota to the development of Lagos state. But he isn't the only one that built Lagos. What Nigeria need is a change of the old guard and it doesn't matter to me which part of the country that change will come from. It's tribalists like you that I pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: BRGIE Begins Self-referendum Voting For All Igbos / APC Reconciliatory Moves Suffer Setback Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Kassim Afegbua: There's No Need For Reconciliation With Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.