Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians (17829 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits Plateau State In Company Of Dogara And Ribadu / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku / Pictures Of Dogara Voting In The Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by itsRhamzy: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Aiel123:

Borno and Yobe inclusive?
Come on be realistic
yes inclusive.. northerners Dont give much shyte about party bro as long as their SON is contesting. Why do you see them decamp every now and then?

APC will perform well in those states but if you believe for one second that an average northerner will give a shyte about Tinubu over their SON Atiku then you might as well believe Peter Obi will win next year. BAT and Tinubu will win their regions massively. Tinubu is no threat to the bloc votes Atiku will get in the north. I'm currently in the north so you should understand why I said these.
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by hohafrank(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by Burruchaga71(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
It beats my imagination how some people still believe that a minority fulani can succeed another fulani and expect peace.. Dogara or no Dogara minority fulani can NEVER ever smell Asorock again till further notice or everyone goes their separate ways.. We the great Igbos can never be in a country where a tribes that doesn't have what it takes to move the nation forward only to drag us backwards.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by RtrevEzeugo1: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
oakazzy:
2023 will be a year that Nigeria will have an Atiku Abubakar as the president and it shall be for prosperity, growth and development.

I am only voting Atiku because I don't want to waste my Vote. I know he will win. South ha already destroyed their chances
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by pquaver(m): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Okenwamgb:
Dogara's switch is an authentication of Bauchi in bag

Bala Mohammed bauchi will vote where Buhari tells them to vote�
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by Teebouye995(m): 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
Peter should focus on winning his state first before hoping to cause an upset in regions where his popularity is next to zero

Election results and Atiku's victory will humble most of you next year

hohafrank:
With Peter Obi it will not be business as usual for Dogara.
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dogara is a material in Bauchi State

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by PrinceMKB: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dogara has proof to love the nation , Nigeria
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by Reference(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
The fear of religious dominance is real.
The fact is, the foundations for a same faith ticket had not been laid during the past 7 years and it is difficult to see how to build a viable government over this.
If the APC had this foresight I am certain many things will have been done differently since 2015.
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by Cromagnon: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
oakazzy:
2023 will be a year that Nigeria will have an Atiku Abubakar as the president and it shall be for prosperity, growth and development.
how much prosperity or development do you see in Yola?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by Reference(m): 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
Burruchaga71:
It beats my imagination how some people still believe that a minority fulani can succeed another fulani and expect peace.. Dogara or no Dogara minority fulani can NEVER ever smell Asorock again till further notice or everyone goes their separate ways.. We the great Igbos can never be in a country where a tribes that doesn't have what it takes to move the nation forward only to drag us backwards.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Well, for the first time in the political history of Nigeria we will be experimenting to see if the blood of religion is thicker than the blood of ethnicity.

I have said it times without number.
That without restructuring we will have endless crises.
This country is too complicated not to have a working agreement as to how we plan to exist.

2 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by Tsolzskinovski(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
brutustech:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02SonWeAEEwYz2NNeya3AARW4FDaiUxiFAqaKR9Z4CFdQcaxowSaH8s1dFm1Z3SRHvl&id=100008176830972&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=6aamW6

Rt Hon. Yakubu Dogara is a leader no matter how mildly anyone wants to put it, and such support is welcomed and a plus for the #RecoverNigeria project as one and all should put hands on the wheel of a better Nigeria ��.
#AtikuOkowa23
#AO23
#RecoverNigeria
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by BOVA: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by DanAugust2021: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
brutustech:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02SonWeAEEwYz2NNeya3AARW4FDaiUxiFAqaKR9Z4CFdQcaxowSaH8s1dFm1Z3SRHvl&id=100008176830972&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=6aamW6
Northern Christians will never forget Atiku's actions or inactions after Deborah's murder in Sokoto state, and will pay him back in his same coin come February 25th, 2023. Dogara can only influence his family members and those on his payroll.
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by Gandrova: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Most of the politicians are political prostitute. Dogara decamped because he was denied V.P slot.
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by DanAugust2021: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Teebouye995:
Peter should focus on winning his state first before hoping to cause an upset in regions where his popularity is next to zero

Election results and Atiku's victory will humble most of you next year

Atiku's what?� The PDP national chairman will lose Benue state to another party (outside of Ortom's drama) plus most if not all of North Central, South South, South West and South East. Where then will he get the votes to win, North West and North East alone?
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by bajosky: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
sir you lied please go and verify 2015 &2019 election results in all northern states then boldly affirmed which party be Pdp &Apc which of them had a smooth run over the other ?
or did any of those year election results gave upper hand victory of 70%:30%
DaddyFreeze2020:
2023 Elections Result

PDP: 1
LP: 2
APC: 3
NNPP: 4

If you doubt it, you can as well believe the force of gravity doesn't exist.

APC will spoil the emergence of LP candidate in the South, except Tinubu decides to step down for Obi which may not happen

Northerners will all go for PDP. They don't usually divide their votes

Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by habbeymoyo: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
The switch is a work over in most northern states for AtikuAbubakar...... Dogara has a say in the north christian hood.......
#RecoveryNigeria
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by temi1526: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
casppyjay:
recover nigeria from who exactly? Don’t be foolish!!!! Can u kill ursef and still run away? Recovering Nigeria from the claws of the same devouring senile idiots will av to be divine as u are an example of the waste of humans in Nigeria who has failed God ,humanity and their unborn generations..

I never said you are foolish or a senile Idiot. But I know you are a troglodyte. Unrepentant fool ,who can't construct a sentence without a curse. Onikure . Who you want take catch cruise.
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by Dmano: 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku will win the election hands down, if not for Peter obi that will share small vote of Atiku I will say before 12 noon it is over
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by casppyjay: 3:06am On Dec 08, 2022
temi1526:

I never said you are foolish or a senile Idiot. But I know you are a troglodyte. Unrepentant fool ,who can't construct a sentence without a curse. Onikure . Who you want take catch cruise.
u are a flippant hence u are impervious to learning.. iwo gan ti won bire omoalejatijati.. omo ti aje bifun ole.. onikure!
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by Mozzyx01(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2022
Follow Person wey sabi Road.... #RecoverNigeria
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by DanIduh06: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2022
PDP in bauchi is of two blocks.

Bala must win block and

Bala must go block (Atiku men)

With the realignment of Hon. Dogara with the second group it means Atiku's prospect in Bauchi state is bright.

Gov. Bala has a hurdle to cross.

In northeast, Adamawa, and taraba are for Atiku.

In Bauchi and Gombe they will struggle but they will win.

APC takes Borno and Yobe.
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by Teejayejide: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2022
The best candidate so far waziri Adamawa for president
Re: The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians by temi1526: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
casppyjay:
u are a flippant hence u are impervious to learning.. iwo gan ti won bire omoalejatijati.. omo ti aje bifun ole.. onikure!

Werey Akotileta, Your imbecility is top notch. That is why you will always be a fool. Onikure se. Iwo ati iran we. E ma segbe nii. Ogun lakaye ma ko fun ta.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After / Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrate His Wife, Ibijoke At 57 / FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.