Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday (16656 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Atiku Celebrates Pastor Adeboye As He Clocks 80 / Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by FullBlastLight: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
ObiLamba:

You people think everybody is shallow minded like you. Both 2019 and 2023 are both electioneering years

Sharrap, there, dude!

If I post u d one he made in 2015, wil u deactivate ur acct on Nairaland for commenting error? Huh?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by Chee59(f): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
My president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by Glycosunde: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
Someone posted a link on when Mr Peter Obi our incoming president felicitated with Pastor Chris on his birthday in 2019 and some urchins and mikanists are saying he did it because of election. My question to those urchins and mikanists is when was the election done in 2019? Was it in December or February? Or why will President Peter Obi felicitates with Pastor Chris in December if it was for politics and election, when election was already over many months before Pastor Chris birthday? All these PDAPC nitwits will never seize to amaze me grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by ObiLamba: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Sharrap, there, dude!

If I post u d one he made in 2015, wil u deactivate ur acct on Nairaland for commenting error? Huh?
Go ahead
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by lexyking(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=FullBlastLight post=118971334]For the ignoble & irredeemable urchins who will come here to belch out filth that Obi greetings is political, ...

...below is another link to where Peter Obi felicitated with Pastor Oyakhilome on his birthday in 2019:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://theeagleonline.com.ng/peter-obi-obaseki-etiaba-felicitate-with-pastor-oyakhilome-on-his-birthday/&ved=2ahUKEwj106Dvquf7AhWfUaQEHTpUAAgQFnoECCEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2qrdahsyrOPjKTrTfBbPM0

Was 2019 not an election year? Why don't you also show us the link to his 2020 and 2021birthday wishes Abi the man of God dey only celebrate his birthday once in every election year?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by Okhuadams(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Thebigheart:

My friend make use of the internet well.
2019, he also wish him. Do yourself a favour.
OK oo
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by ogascomax: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
ednut1:
I remember growing up weatching his scam miracles on tv .

I don't know what to tell you other then you are talking nonsense. You go and fake your own miracle. May God forgive you.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by newnigerdelta00: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
FullBlastLight:
For the ignoble & irredeemable urchins who will come here to belch out filth that Obi greetings is political, ...

...below is another link to where Peter Obi felicitated with Pastor Oyakhilome on his birthday in 2019:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://theeagleonline.com.ng/peter-obi-obaseki-etiaba-felicitate-with-pastor-oyakhilome-on-his-birthday/&ved=2ahUKEwj106Dvquf7AhWfUaQEHTpUAAgQFnoECCEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2qrdahsyrOPjKTrTfBbPM0

Peter Obi is just so real in everything he has been doing!

He's not fake & phoney like his corruption-personified counterparts!

#Obi-DattiMandate2023
#ObiForNigerianPresisent2023

Listen if obi like make he sleep for pop bed he go still lose,na church you won destroy obi you not a politician
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by Organs(m): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
OboOlora:
Not a Peter Obo fan but he needs to be using words like:

On behalf of the citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria…

Dude is gonna win this election so he needs to start acting Presidential

Someone should also give him some shekpe and erujeje to drink so his voice can be manly and not be sounding like Timi Dakolo’s voice when talking

What is Shekpe and what is Erujeje? Please explain sir? Thank you �!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by BolaAbejide(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=ThiefnubuBandit post=118971724]Peter Obi the Rock. On your mandate we stand solidly. Carry go. No shaking.

Why did peter obi like to do copy copy. Everybody knows that ON YOUR MANDATES WE SHALL STAND is tinubu anthem, why are you using it for peter obituary
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by BolaAbejide(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
The only time i hear about peter obi congratulating people, attend the ceremony that they did not invite is 2015, 2019, 2022. But sha, we are going to vote for you so that you can be detaining us as you did to el-rufai and others when you are a governor in anambra
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by CheapHomes1: 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
eedimo:
Dis man eh
His desperation though. undecided

Wishing him all the best

Desperation in what way?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by Bebem(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
A good preacher he is.

Let me increase your sales and business presence using Facebook Marketing ads. Not Facebook boosting.
WhatsApp
0806 080 7652

Sitwalkstand:
Peter Obi, the only Christian who goes to church and urchins are unhappy but when their Agbado shows up in mosque in Kano and Abuja on Fridays, they go dumb.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by Kilometres: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
FullBlastLight:

I post u anoda one he did in 2015 {for jumping into d conclusion u don't know} wil u deactivate ur acct on Nairaland? Huh?

...cos Obi congratulated d Cleric too in 2015!

I will only if 2015 wasn't an election year
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by Madups(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
Sleekfingers:
Yamumiri knows nothing , I repeat nothing about politics......the useless Pit-ass Obituary is playing religion cards .....

He can never be the president of this country....if he like make he lick pope wrinkled butt.
so MUslim MUslim ticket isnt religious card.. you may as well cry blood. I dont care.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by Ikpaitid: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
This IPOB monkey is just running from one church to another, he thinks Nigerians are stupid enough to vote on a religious basis. Sorry Nzobu Nzobu, Nigerians will never vote for ewu IPOB.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by Madups(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ikpaitid:
This IPOB monkey is just running from one church to another, he thinks Nigerians are stupid enough to vote on a religious basis. Sorry Nzobu Nzobu, Nigerians will never vote for ewu IPOB.
Obi is greater than your lineage, i mean the whole of your generation even up to the 15th generation.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by JOemmy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Pastor chris is one pastor that fascinated me so much while growing up in this country.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by MeineMutter: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
FullBlastLight:
For the ignoble & irredeemable urchins who will come here to belch out filth that Obi greetings is political, ...

Peter Obi is just so real in everything he has been doing!

He's not fake & phoney like his corruption-personified counterparts!

#Obi-DattiMandate2023
#ObiForNigerianPresisent2023

Other than 2019, show us links to where he wished Oyakilomeh happy birthday.

This type of greetings are supposed to be done by his Public Relations office. Obi is too petty and desperate to win all voting-Christians’ hearts to vote for him.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome As He Marks 59th Birthday by weljewel: 5:33am On Dec 08, 2022
Thanks be to God for revelation, direction, honour, praise, exaltation, answered prayers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Judge Delays Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records After Appeal / Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed / INEC Releases List Of Candidates For Anambra Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.