Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,374 members, 7,861,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Tinubu's BBC Interview & The Connection With TVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's BBC Interview & The Connection With TVC (471 Views)

Nigerians React To Bola Tinubu’s BBC Interview / Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) / Hauwa Liman's Parents Speak With TVC, As ICRC Reacts To Her Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's BBC Interview & The Connection With TVC by copyrites: 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
The well controlled cut and paste interview was properly done and edited. But one thing they couldn't cut is the fact that the BBC Interviewer has a connection with a top TVC anchor.

You can draw the connection from the surname.

Why is this man so corny and dubious? Why can't he submit himself to a local TV station? If Peter Obi could submit himself to Kadarah, why can't he submit himself to Channels for a live 30 minutes grilling??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview & The Connection With TVC by slivertongue: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Observing
Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview & The Connection With TVC by OGIBRA(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
.TINUBU THESE, TINUBU THAT...i thought he doesnt stand the chance of winning...TELL US MORE ABOUT UR BETTER CANDIDATES, perphaps u might win some1 over..
I.O.T

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview & The Connection With TVC by realstars: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
It is known that?, if a conny man die's conny man bury am.
Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview & The Connection With TVC by OGIBRA(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
copyrites:
The well controlled cut and paste interview was properly done and edited. But one thing they couldn't cut is the fact that the BBC Interviewer has a connection with a top TVC anchor.

You can draw the connection from the surname.

Why is this man so corny and dubious? Why can't he submit himself to a local TV station? If Peter Obi could submit himself to Kadarah, why can't he submit himself to Channels for a live 30 minutes grilling??
So having the same surname means they are related...lolz.. A simple research about both of them would av save u from having high B.P because of a man (TINUBU) who those not know about ur existence..
use ur time to market ur candidate and stop wasting it on another candidate. TINUBU IS NT YOUR PRESIDENT YET..
I.O.T

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview & The Connection With TVC by id911(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
OGIBRA:

So having the same surname means they are related...lolz.. A simple research about both of them would av save u from having high B.P because of a man (TINUBU) who those not know about ur existence..
use ur time to market ur candidate and stop wasting it on another candidate. TINUBU IS NT YOUR PRESIDENT YET..
I.O.T

They're actually related. Somebody even called his attention to it and he said it's true but he's a professional. Go to his timeline and confirm.
Re: Tinubu's BBC Interview & The Connection With TVC by copyrites: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
OGIBRA:

I.O.T

Shut up! They're related, same family from Benue state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could Soludo And His Likes Be Freemasons? / 2023 Election And The Implication Of Online Polls For Peter Obi (Pics) / Tinubu: I Am Ready To Wrestle With Pigs And Get Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.