Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? (22982 Views)

Man, Wife And Son Involve In A Fatal Accident. All Dead. (graphic) / BREAKING NEWS: Driver And Many Others Dead As AAUA Bus Involve In Accident. / The Second Time I Am Throwing Away My Glo Sim, Why, The Senate Now Involve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Kennitrust(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
I don't like arguing about thieftinubu because he is a confirm losser

3 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by SmartyPants(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Emperormartin:
What's that argument you can never involve yourself in?

I go first!

I can never involve myself arguing about Nigeria politics. Never!!!.. Discussing Nigeria politics for me is pointless. Though, recently the tide has been changing.

Secondly, I can never involve myself in Messi and C. Ronaldo argument though I've been watching football ball for more than 20yrs. But you see Messi/Ronaldo matter just count me off...

So what's that argument you can never involve yourself in no matter how knowledgeable you have about that argument

Over to you...

Definitely that Messi and Ronaldo one. Lol

3 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Dickcap: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Who last pass for sex
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Honchoslim16(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Arguing bout some n!ggås networth

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Omuuvwie(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
I can never involve myself in religious argument,

5 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by jude33084(m): 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Religious o cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Dickcap: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Comparing Tinubu with Atiku when two of them are the same

3 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by ipobarecriminals: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
sad police/women mata.Akoba gafara

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Ugmama(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Politics and football

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Juanmike(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
That TINUBU is not a drug kingpin.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
tongue
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by ComradeShegs(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Davido Vs Wizkid-----Ronaldo Vs Mess

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by yemmit90: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Religions and ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by specialofficer: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Messi Ronaldo, wizkid davido

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by jude33084(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
Acidosis:

"Tinubu built Lagos"

Not anymore...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Olabrown241: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Religion, politics and football
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by harqinhola(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hesssi:
I hate it when people argue that LGBTQ is Demonic. Especially that broad daylight armed robber David Oyedepo.

LGBTQ is not Demonic. Pls Nobody should pay attention to that armed robber pastor.

YOU ARE DEMONIC

6 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Eluala(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Arguing with a BATSHITTY supporter.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by olisaEze(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
I can never involve myself in an 'no-be-me-give-this-girl-belle' argument! I can even move from one end of the country to the other because some of these our landlord’s daughters can lie! And I hate what I don’t like. grin

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by jibrilELsudan: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
KUKUNASE

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by knowhowk: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nonsense Arguement Between Messi and Ronaldo ..who is better...

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Mindcure: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
Argument weda tinubu na thief or drug lord

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by kennyz247(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
unrealistic and useless argument that Tinubu will win next year elections

atimes I wonder how people with working brain still believe that Tinubu will win coming election still beat my imagination aswear..

4 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by harqinhola(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wahala90:

I AM A PROUD YORUBA CHRISTIAN AND I WAS PART OF THE ENDSARS MOVEMENT BUT I SUPPORT TINUBU WITH MY FULL CHEST.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Pimpstar: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
Messi and Ronaldo

E fit cause world war

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
Mikel is better than Messi. grin
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Emperormartin:
What's that argument you can never involve yourself in?

I go first!

I can never involve myself arguing about Nigeria politics. Never!!!.. Discussing Nigeria politics for me is pointless. Though, recently the tide has been changing.

Secondly, I can never involve myself in Messi and C. Ronaldo argument though I've been watching football ball for more than 20yrs. But you see Messi/Ronaldo matter just count me off...

So what's that argument you can never involve yourself in no matter how knowledgeable you have about that argument

Over to you...
Christianity, tithing and politics .they are all personal encounters like Paul , I can only pray for u..
For politics,who told u Tinubu wld be d worst? Or Peter Obi wld make everything alright

Just go for an encounter, taste and see
Oh wow, u will give God 50 percent of salary as tithe...others wld mock u till doors of favors open and u start buying estate.. glory to God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by TheChameleon: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
" Messi v Ronaldo"

Stupid arguments. Wouldn't reduce the dollars in their accounts.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by harqinhola(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
IF PETER DIVERTED ANAMBRA FUNDS OR NOT
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Kingabia1998(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Yahoo and school
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Konjiboii: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Married people argument no just put mouth.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by karmaolu1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Who really is God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.