Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? (22983 Views)

Man, Wife And Son Involve In A Fatal Accident. All Dead. (graphic) / BREAKING NEWS: Driver And Many Others Dead As AAUA Bus Involve In Accident. / The Second Time I Am Throwing Away My Glo Sim, Why, The Senate Now Involve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by broadman20: 3:54am On Dec 09, 2022
Hesssi:
I hate it when people argue that LGBTQ is Demonic. Especially that broad daylight armed robber David Oyedepo.

LGBTQ is not Demonic. Pls Nobody should pay attention to that armed robber pastor.

You are a FOOL and useless Gay for calling a man doing his genuine business an Armed Robber.

Do you know what Armed means?

Useless Guy supporter like you that lacks common sense.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:56am On Dec 09, 2022
Bintdawood:
Anything argument, i no dey inside
bcoz it is a mega waste of precious finite time

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:59am On Dec 09, 2022
chatinent:
I would have said politics really...but sb needs to remind these lots that all politicians don't give a fck about them.
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by 7arrows: 4:26am On Dec 09, 2022
Arguing with someone who is politically blind makes me want to cry. Someone who is religiously and ethically bias. Sometimes I feel like opening their head and clicking on the reset button. How can u still defend an old man who makes so much blunders. And u are still saying he's the only one who can rule NIGERIA. Let me give you 4 examples that will make u weep in argument.

1. PDPAPC. They will say he INTENTIONALLY said it because he was referring to some PDP members who are also supporters of APC.

2. Tinubu Slips Again, Says “If You Love Me Go Get Your APV APC” At Lagos Rally. His supporters will say no one is above mistakes.

3. While concluding his speech, Tinubu said: “God bless PD…” and quickly corrected to “God bless APC.” yet his supporters said it's a slip of tongue.

4. Chatham blunder. Nigerians cannot afford to have a President who cannot take responsibility to lead but intend to shift burden to others apparently to find scapegoats to blame for his inevitable failures.

PLEASE DONT ARGUE WITH TINUBUS URCHINS ON ANY OF THE ABOVE. IT WILL MAKE YOU WONDER IF THEY ARE OK. ANYWAY YOU CANNOT SUPPORT TINUBU AND NOT LOOK VERY STUPID.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by ike6: 4:28am On Dec 09, 2022
Messi / ronaldo
because why are we seriously arguing for people who get paid to entertain us

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Lucymercy: 4:49am On Dec 09, 2022
[url][/url][color=#006600][/color]
Emperormartin:
What's that argument you can never involve yourself in?

I go first!

I can never involve myself arguing about Nigeria politics. Never!!!.. Discussing Nigeria politics for me is pointless. Though, recently the tide has been changing.

Secondly, I can never involve myself in Messi and C. Ronaldo argument though I've been watching football ball for more than 20yrs. But you see Messi/Ronaldo matter just count me off...

So what's that argument you can never involve yourself in no matter how knowledgeable you have about that argument

Over to you...
Religion.... very sensitive issues.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by eziemich: 5:05am On Dec 09, 2022
I can never argue with a Bla bluba blablu
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by konvicted77: 5:08am On Dec 09, 2022
Richy4:

You see gay topics, I scroll and pass. ... Many Nigerians makes it look like those people have Ebola... And they are not human..The way they talk about them on Nigerian social media,... if u haven't seen one before, u might think that they have horns embarassed

There are few in our organisation both males and females.. I have had conversations with one.. I worked on a project with him as part of 5man team for our company ...

I discovered first hand that he is a good man character wise... Just the way some of us are...
But where do you start from to tell a righteous Nigerian citizen, who is 'working hard' to make heaven that a 'hell bound' guy like that is good?... Even saying it will sound like it was an airborne disease that might turn them into it embarassed..
Brother if you're GAY tell us and stop yarning trash.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Sweetvie: 5:17am On Dec 09, 2022
Politics
Religion
Artist
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Mercury12(m): 5:24am On Dec 09, 2022
Hesssi:
I hate it when people argue that LGBTQ is Demonic. Especially that broad daylight armed robber David Oyedepo.

LGBTQ is not Demonic. Pls Nobody should pay attention to that armed robber pastor.
shurappp your stinking mouth there.
Homosexuality is demonic and you are in demonic bondage. Dont draw others into it.
The abomination is of the highest repulsive and disgusting of all sins.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Ndipe(m): 5:25am On Dec 09, 2022
I'd like to steer clear of domestic argument between a husband and his wife, cos when you side with one over the other and they finally reconcile, you will be the odd man out.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Sweetvie: 5:31am On Dec 09, 2022
Harmattan123:
@sweetvie (ARGUING WITH HIM)
Cuz his sense of reasoning is LOW grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol... You're crazy grin grin grin
Stupid guy undecided
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Mercury12(m): 5:34am On Dec 09, 2022
Richy4:

You see gay topics, I scroll and pass. ... Many Nigerians makes it look like those people have Ebola... And they are not human..The way they talk about them on Nigerian social media,... if u haven't seen one before, u might think that they have horns embarassed

There are few in our organisation both males and females.. I have had conversations with one.. I worked on a project with him as part of 5man team for our company ...

I discovered first hand that he is a good man character wise... Just the way some of us are...
But where do you start from to tell a righteous Nigerian citizen, who is 'working hard' to make heaven that a 'hell bound' guy like that is good?... Even saying it will sound like it was an airborne disease that might turn them into it embarassed..
Homosexuality is demonic.
There nothing you will say to justify a stupidity or whatever is bad.
Its like saying a fraudster or an arm robber has good character because they gave money to the poor.
God destroy two cities in minutes due to such abomination... Homosexuals are abominables.
It is better you come out as gay and stop disguising undecided
Though there isn't much difference between LGBT confused lots and the people that blindly supports them anyway undecided

3 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Skty: 5:36am On Dec 09, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Best alcoholic drink

Me I nor dey argue that one at all
Just bring the bottle make we dey high as far say na shayoo dey inside

The one way still dey annoy me pass na which tribe or state get the finest woman....I hate that argument
Because to me everywoman is unique and beautiful in their own way that is why if each person is given the chance to choose the most beautiful woman then each woman on earth will be someone's else most beautiful

Yorubas nor de the list though...ibo and Hausa women na de fine pass
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by emmydee(m): 5:38am On Dec 09, 2022
SPIRITUALITY- too deep
Homosexuality - very useless
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Skty: 5:38am On Dec 09, 2022
Mercury12:
shurappp your stinking mouth there.
Homosexuality is demonic and you are in demonic bondage. Dont draw others into it.
The abomination is of the highest repulsive and disgusting of all sins.

He just said he hates the argument nau...and u still engaged him rudely and angrily Nigerians..una nor go kill me with laf

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Mercury12(m): 5:38am On Dec 09, 2022
konvicted77:
Brother if you're GAY tell us and stop yarning trash.
I'm certain that fellow is likely one of those confuse gays suffering from identity crises..
Gay people that have mental illness.
They are not normal people at all

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by vikiphy89(m): 5:42am On Dec 09, 2022
Ronaldo and Messi argument

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Mercury12(m): 5:45am On Dec 09, 2022
Skty:

He just said he hates the argument nau...and u still engaged him rudely and angrily Nigerians..una nor go kill me with laf

My brother.
During many stages of a child growth and care under his or her parent.
Many times the parent will refuse the child of certain things even if that child wants it. It is not because the parent doest love that child. But there is a reason for the parent action and it is of a good one which that child couldn't see and understand

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Moikiitos: 5:46am On Dec 09, 2022
Nigerian jollof rice Vs Ghanian jollof rice argument...

Emperormartin:

I go first!

I can never involve myself arguing about Nigeria politics. Never!!!.. Discussing Nigeria politics for me is pointless. Though, recently the tide has been changing.

Secondly, I can never involve myself in Messi and C. Ronaldo argument though I've been watching football ball for more than 20yrs. But you see Messi/Ronaldo matter just count me off...

So what's that argument you can never involve yourself in no matter how knowledgeable you have about that argument

Over to you...

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Map1(m): 5:47am On Dec 09, 2022
About second coming of Jesus Christ, count me out.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Skty: 6:00am On Dec 09, 2022
Harry and Meghan topic...I can't be in that Convo.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Sprinklepee: 6:01am On Dec 09, 2022
Emperormartin:

I go first!

Over to you...
Op you see that messi vs ronaldo arguement i nor go ever join the arguement, because one boy chop 3 slap because he say messi better pass ronaldo. And secondly any arguement about nigerian artiste i nor join.

1 Like

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Marpol2021(m): 6:16am On Dec 09, 2022
May thy sons married another man sons,and thy daughters married another man's daughter...
Hesssi:

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Eau01: 6:17am On Dec 09, 2022
I will never involve myself in the argument that any of these three Tinubu, Atiku and Obi can make Nigeria better. The trio are packaged to Nigerians. Adewole of SDP is the man
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by ManofgodJnr3(m): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2022
I no de argue at all
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by wizod(m): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2022
When people deny d existence of God's miracle power and prophecy, I can't argue it.

Though there are many fake ones but it still exists, but very very few
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 09, 2022
Hesssi:

why is it not demonic?

2 Likes

Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by iamsolasoul(f): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2022
I grew up with effeminate men here in this Lagos and also had friends over the years so sexual preference has never been an argument for me.

It’s the cruelty and robbing of some of these individuals and the grooming of young children to follow suit I don’t like. You won’t be gay if he didn’t rape you.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by Femi8586(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2022
Richy4:

All these emotional games to gain sympathy for them that you're playing won't work here. You may even be one of them in disguise. Or maybe some of your children are lesbians and transexuals

God made humans male and female. Not gender x, not they/them, transexual, binary or whatever jargons they call themselves.
Re: What's That Argument You Can Never Involve Yourself In? by mediclife1987(m): 6:42am On Dec 09, 2022
Emperormartin:

I go first!

Over to you...

That Peter Obi would become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

A camel had more easily passed through a needle's eye, than that happening.

Igbos should wait and groom Soludo for that position. He seems a more veritable candidate than all these Nzogbuzogbu politicians they have littered all around...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.