Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience (80889 Views)

The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge / Your NYSC Questions Answered / My NYSC Experience In Pixs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by b2dk24(f): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2009
afta camp 2 abj dts aside batch b/c.it seems 1/2 corpas in nija r in abj,in my opinion it shld b renamd abj yout servic
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by b2dk24(f): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2009
chinani,if u must serve,i'l advic u wrk it 2 abj,cos i fink dir camp is d bst n u mit nt xprenc as much hardship.gudluck
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by Rapmoney(m): 1:54am On Jul 25, 2009
The NYSC scheme is just a huge fucking 'Bunch of Disappointment.
It took me five good days to rediscover myself at the Orientation camp in Kwara state. I thought i was dreaming, and why won't i with all the sufferings and hardships corp members are expose to.
Infact,my kits were oversized. And when i request for them to be changed, i was told that there were
not more left,but i saw the store room packed full with kits. The white sport shorts that were given to us was rubbish. You cannot even differenciate the front from the back. Another thing was the food. Very poor!
Bleep the Government and Bleep NYSC!!!

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by Rapmoney(m): 1:59am On Jul 25, 2009
The NYSC scheme is just a huge fucking 'Bunch of Disappointment.
It took me five good days to rediscover myself at the Orientation camp in Kwara state. I thought i was dreaming, and why won't i with all the sufferings and hardships corp members are expose to.
Infact,my kits were oversized. And when i request for them to be changed, i was told that there were
not more left,but i saw the store room packed full with kits. The white sport shorts that were given to us was rubbish. You cannot even differenciate the front from the back. Another thing was the food. Very poor!
F**k the Government and F**k NYSC!!!
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by Meeromon: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2009
smiley Well, my NYSC was a most fulfilling experience.

I had my orientation camp in Okada, got my mattress at 11:30pm after lots of stress. Even though my kit was oversize, i mean extra extra large, it didnt take me up to an hour to adjust it by myself. NCCF are great people, trying in their little way. There was no toilet or bathroom just an open space bush. Nevertheless, I reallly enjoyed my orientation camp experience.

Initially, I was counting down my days as a corper because of the rough treatment I was getting in the office, then later I was wishing for the passing-out date not to come so soon. I always looked forward to CD days. Infact, it was so bad that my colleagues in office noticed how enthusiastic I was and felt because it was a "free day". For me, it was a day to unite with my other fellow corpers. Suddenly, the passing-out ceremony came like a swift air and I had to step aside for others to come.

NYSC is a once in a life time experience. The Nigerian Government is trying even though its impact cannot be felt greatly.
As for me, I am proud to have partaken in the exercise and I support the continuance of the programme.

3 Likes

Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by Meeromon: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2009
smiley Well, my NYSC was a most fulfilling experience.

I had my orientation camp in Okada, got my mattress at 11:30pm after lots of stress. Even though my kit was oversize, i mean extra extra large, it didnt take me up to an hour to adjust it by myself. NCCF are great people, trying in their little way. There was no toilet or bathroom just an open space bush. Nevertheless, I reallly enjoyed my orientation camp experience.

Initially, I was counting down my days as a corper because of the rough treatment I was getting in the office, then later I was wishing for the passing-out date not to come so soon. I always looked forward to CD days. Infact, it was so bad that my colleagues in office noticed how enthusiastic I was and felt because it was a "free day". For me, it was a day to unite with my other fellow corpers. Suddenly, the passing-out ceremony came like a swift air and I had to step aside for others to come.

NYSC is a once in a life time experience. The Nigerian Government is trying even though its impact cannot be felt greatly.
As for me, I am proud to have partaken in the exercise and I support the continuance of the programme.
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by ROBOCOB(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2009
Posted to yobe state . Presently in Fika for 3 weeks orientation. Any yobe dudes in town ?
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by viceb: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2009
nice
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by kidgenious(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2010
Hello People,have read through all the post and it's just a confirmation of what my thoughts on NYSC is, ABSOLUTE WASTE.i have been posted to EDO STATE to start camping next week.BATCH A 2010.i have a choice to go or not,but i came to a conclusion that it will just be an experience whether good or bad.I need info from those who have served in EDO to tell me the kind of experience they had in the state.it'd really be appreciated.Thanks
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by kkkossy(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2010
I was posted in lagos state 4 batch A 2010 nysc camping. Any las gidi batch A corpers in da house?
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by govano(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2010
Just to add ma own xperienx,the scheme is a huge waste of useful time in part.I served in two states- maiduguri and Delta state.Ma orientation was hell cause i was oozing blood from ma nose as a result of the excruciating sun,corpers were fallen like trees on the parading ground as a result of extreme dehydration and whirlwind.The soldiers were were heartless too. I was posted to an area that was three hours drive from the town. NO LIGHT NO WATER.I and ma friend occupied a toilet corner from old party house that was in use as corpers lodge. God we were battling btw long-sandy snakes and scorpy @ nite outside Cos we never got to sleep inside as a result of heat. Ironically, it was just 30 Min's drive to Niger republic (another country) from ma base. Until i suspect i could die sooner if i didn't leave! Then, i begged a friend and he fixed ma redeployment to Asaba (Delta state) after 3 months in North. I was a 'king' in a state owned company in Asaba, had access to furnished office with almost every thing literally, was equally using company's car and all sorts. It was indeed 2 'worlds' apart. @ poster: you need to arrange it if you dont want to have ma kind of xperienx.I can help you on that if being contacted. All the same every xperienx counts either way, Naija i hail theee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2010
Back in dem days.
Served at Imo State.

Worst time of my life was in camp.
3 months of hell, how i hated those days.

Was posted to one Sec school, settled the ZI and CLO and flew back to base.
Came back to collect my certificate at the end of the year.
Very unpleasant 3wks of NYSC experience.
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by toyecoach(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2010
After NYSC What Next?
Job(frustrating),
Self Employment/Entrepreneur(freedom)
Investments(risky,heart ache)
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by zenus(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2010
Was posted to ZAMFARA 2009 BATCH A
It was like hell and i had to force myself and relocate
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2010
Otondo kofa. Corper wee o waa o. 3wks hell in fika yobe state&ran to Lagos after 21days was fun later though.In platoon 10.
If any1 wants to redeploy/wants a good state, hala me i can hook u up to d woman that help me in 2005. Enjoy
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by pappilo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2010
Served in Lagos (Ipaja). I didnt stay in camp as it was crowded and anyone from Lagos was not allowed to stay in camp (2002). I did 4ck-all in camp. Resumed every morning, chated with my friends about EPL, drank beer, ate correct canteen grubs, took naps on random beds in the hostel, ate fish in the evening and went home at night. Not one march, drill or any other activity. I just jollofed all through. After that I worked for a bank in Ikeja and left after about 9 months through service for Obodo Oyinbo
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2010
@those posted 2 Edo state, Edo State is a kul place (provided u are posted 2 one of d major towns). I'm a batch 'B' Corps member current serving @ Auchi Polytechnic,Auchi (President of Auchi Poly Corper's Forum), Lyf in service in d past 8-9 months has been filled wiv lots of HIGHS and LOWS. Inadequate water supply,high cost of food stuff,exploitation by market women especially if u are seen on uniform,delay in payment of allowance,embarrasment 4rm ur Zonal Inspector,fear of being kidnapped are jst a few of d problems 1 has experienced. The only aspect i've bn enjoyin is their GIRLS. Hope u understand.
To sum it up,dis whole issue of 1 year service is nufin but a drag.
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by Wallie(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2010
Do foreign graduates still get the preference to serve in Lagos or Abuja even though the website says otherwise?
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by afanda(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2010
Served my term in Yobe. It's cool 2 recall; sumtym in da 2005/2006. Actually i was sort of pissed off when i saw d posting , bt tell u wat: i had fun! I met d most nicest,craziest,holiest,set of pple. We created our own fun,coz if u most run tinz then u must make tinz happen!! My friends and i inherited 'DESERT STORM NITE CLUB' from Dave a senoir copa. Just a local set-up dat kept playas kicking. I can look back and say: lyfs wat u make of it broda no matter wat jst stay alive. cool
I remember; FIDO,BATURE,AYO,OLA,IGWE,BIGGY,BABKAY,POPE,BOLA POLICE,BOLA NEPA,KEMI,IZZY,ELDER,DADA,IYKE,HAJARA,NASIR,JOHNDUE,KENNY,DOCTOR, d list is endless.
Today we all are making waves in our own little ways;oando,banks,yankee,jaydee,selfmade's, and labour market grin
I still have a feeling and dats i neva eva regretted serving in yobe!!!!
THANK GOD I MET ALL THIS GOOD PEOPLE.
Una don 4get me; HAUSA ( A.K.A.) wink
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by Jcob(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2010
@ afanda, alanguru, where in yobe did u serve ?

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by AjanleKoko: 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2010
Back in dem dayz (Apologies to BlueDiva grin)

Served in Lagos, my batch was the last batch to get the crummy N1.6k, before the moni was jacked up. cry

Was exempted from Camp due to overcrowding (does that still happen?), only showed up for the bonfire night, a few football games, and random days at Mammy with my homiez. Was nowhere to be found on the day of Endurance Trek cool

The rest na history.
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by ukotmi: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2010
Peeps, I served in Kebbi State 1998. The service year was eventful and full of fond memories. It helped me see life in the core north on a first person basis. After collecting the call up letter, I took off for Sokoto via Onitsha. At Onitsha, night buses travelling to Sokoto leave by 12 pm in order to reach its destination as early as 5 am. On boarding the bus, I discovered it was filled with prospective corps members travelling to Sokoto and Kebbi. I saw a fellow malabite as UNICAL guys are called and we started gisting. Man, the journey was smooth and the road far. We passed various landmark towns such as Gusau, Funtua, Kawuranamoda etc.
The bus, God Bless Ezenwata pulled into the park at 4 am. We were hit and assaulted by severe cold and offensive smells. undecided undecided undecided undecided. As soon the Muslims finished their morning prayers, we entered a 404 station wagon and hit the road to Arugungu Fishing Village, the venue of the orientation camp. we arrived at the camp and guess the first people that welcomed us shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Muslim corpers. You need to see them. We registered since we were the first to arrive in the camp kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. We were allocated hut 4 opposite the registration centre. Time for breakfast at the mammy market. Asking for eba and egusi soup, the yoruba food seller gave me a plate of stew with few white specks identified as egusi angry angry angry angry. Closed my eyes and managed to swallow the worm expel disguised as soup.

The huts were okay. contains two double beds and a toilet. Water rushes and there was constant power supply. That evening, i picked up my bible and headed for the NCCF centre and had a nice fellowship. imagine hundreds of xtian corpers from different tribes and schools lifting up holy hands in praise kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. There I met other xtians I have known from UNICAL.
The next day the orientation proper kicked off with the soldiers teaching us songs like "how many soldiers corpers kill,who give am belle. etc I was assigned to platoon one made up of corpers like my self who enjoy doing things their own way. While other platoons were singing during morning jogs, my platoon would be jogging silently. When one corper came from another platoon to lead us in song, we quickly dismissed him asking him who made him a songito over us?
While other hut members were preparing for morning jogs, i will lock the door thru one of the broken panes, cover my lean body with blanket and sleep off in the cold. The soldiers on seeing the pad lock on the door would think that all corpers were out jogging grin grin grin grin grin grin.

More to come

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by GboyegaD(m): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2010
Service year to me was real fun. I served in Bayelsa State and I enjoyed every moment of it. Although, CAMP wasn't so much fun as the conveniences were terrible n we had to resort to short put however, every other part was fun.
Wen I got my letter of posting for my primary assignment, I almost wept because it was across water and when we got to the jetty, I called home and my mum immediately advised I take the next available bus and return to Lagos but thanks to my younger sister who encouraged me and told me if other corpers were going then I should go with them.
Brass Island was fun as the people were welcoming and besides, AGIP was nice to corpers to some extent. 2 days to leaving brass, I wept when I was praying for my student and also at the send forth because I knew I was going to miss them.
However, when I was leaving, I was able to give a student scholarship from Primary 6 to the end of his secondary education and he is presently in SS1.
If given the opportunity, I will serve over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2010
My service year in Sokoto(Batch A 2007/2008) is one of the most memorable periods in my life.
I don't have any regrets staying back in Sokoto to serve full course rather than redeploy back to Lagos.
It was fun-filled, enlightening, adventurous, even as it was challenging with highs and lows.
The following are teh highlights:

TO SOKOTO
-The longest journey I ever made by road in my life was during my service year, from Lagos to Sokoto, 14 hours, although subsequently I travelled by air

IN CAMP
-I was the laziest corper in camp, never attended parades, only went in teh evenings to cheer my platoon in football events
-Camp very porous, used to go out to bank, to cybercafe etc, even in that white uniform
-So hot at times, that I forwent my food, as I coudn't enter that scorching sun to go and pick my food at the kitchen
-Met other Ife guys and we had a very formidable alliance in camp, including holding 'Great Ife' day, to teh astonishment of other corpers

RABAH
-From camp, I was posted to a village called Rabah, Ahmadu Bello's village. In fact the corpers lodge I was staying(called Hitlers Lodge), we learnt, was Ahmadu Bello's guest house when he was alive.
-Being an internet and newspaper person, I was on and off Rabah, always frequenting town(Sokoto)
-made few friends in Rabah(Jamilu, an indigene) and co-corpers(Goke, Kalu, Kola, etc)
-Played football, Batch A Vs Batch B
-It was fun altogether, but could be very boring at times.

CONTENTIOUS ARTICLE
-I wrote one article in Sun newspaper sometime in August 2007 that landed me into problem with NYSC and Sokoto state govt. The article was critical of the state governor and I was summoned by NYSC. I faced panels, met commissioner for education etc. It's a long story, and I was reposted from Rabah, 30 minutes from Sokoto, to a farther place, Gudu, close to Niger border, 2 hours from Sokoto.

GUDU
-The principal of that school jokingly wanted to reject me, saying if I could 'petition' a whole state governor, then he dey fear me o.
-In Gudu, no light, no good water, trek almost a mile(the whole village is less than 1 mile stretch) to buy bread etc
-Mingled with other corpers.
-Liked by the students, who were far more brilliant than those I taught in Rabah. I even wrote a letter to one's dad asking that teh boy be allowed to go to good secondary school and later University as he was very promising. The father replied me, promising to do so

SOKOTO
-Although my initial and later postings were villages, I spent 80% of my service year in Sokoto town. I used to go to the villages from town every week, and pass one night to come back the next day.
-I enjoyed Sokoto town, mixing with other corpers. In fact it was in Sokoto I met the guy that currently stays with me. I still speak on phone with friends I made during service year
-Made a lot of friends from residents and indigenes, used to go to their Medical students campus to read, so mixed with their students, some of whom we still talk on phone till today

DADDY SMART & MCAN LODGE
-These were two of the places taht made my service year enjoyable. MCAN lodge is Muslim corpers lodge and that is where we mingled, enjoyed, joked, gisted etc. Very interesting place, meeting grads of otehr schools across the country, gisting. It was a place I enjoyed.
-Daddy smart is one relaxation centre in front of MCAN lodge. Bankers and other professionals do go their to relax, take snacks, drink(only soft drinks o), play games, watch football, relax and talk. It was the hub of activities in Sokoto, and I used to go there to watch ball, eat snacks, take Zobo, kunnu, play table tennis etc. It added fun to my service year

Other places I know include: Yakoyo(where I eat Amala & eba), they know me in almost all the cybercafes in Sokoto(city campus, emir yahaya, opposite teaching hospital etc, thanks to NL), newspapers stand at roundabout, Offa road, Sultan Bello college, dogondaji,

I really enjoyed my service year, and still want to visit Sokoto one day, just for memories sake.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by oseiwe(m): 5:25am On Apr 22, 2010
I was coached by my bro b4 going for camp at delta state. The 21 days were fun for me. My platoon was d best in camp. The service shld have been in camp.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by GboyegaD(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2010
Jarus:

My service year in Sokoto(Batch A 2007/2008) is one of the most memorable periods in my life.
I don't have any regrets staying back in Sokoto to serve full course rather than redeploy back to Lagos.
It was fun-filled, enlightening, adventurous, even as it was challenging with highs and lows.
The following are teh highlights:

TO SOKOTO
-The longest journey I ever made by road in my life was during my service year, from Lagos to Sokoto, 14 hours, although subsequently I travelled by air

IN CAMP
-I was the laziest corper in camp, never attended parades, only went in teh evenings to cheer my platoon in football events
-Camp very porous, used to go out to bank, to cybercafe etc, even in that white uniform
-So hot at times, that I forwent my food, as I coudn't enter that scorching sun to go and pick my food at the kitchen
-Met other Ife guys and we had a very formidable alliance in camp, including holding 'Great Ife' day, to teh astonishment of other corpers

RABAH
-From camp, I was posted to a village called Rabah, Ahmadu Bello's village. In fact the corpers lodge I was staying(called Hitlers Lodge), we learnt, was Ahmadu Bello's guest house when he was alive.
-Being an internet and newspaper person, I was on and off Rabah, always frequenting town(Sokoto)
-made few friends in Rabah(Jamilu, an indigene) and co-corpers(Goke, Kalu, Kola, etc)
-Played football, Batch A Vs Batch B
-It was fun altogether, but could be very boring at times.

CONTENTIOUS ARTICLE
-I wrote one article in Sun newspaper sometime in August 2007 that landed me into problem with NYSC and Sokoto state govt. The article was critical of the state governor and I was summoned by NYSC. I faced panels, met commissioner for education etc. It's a long story, and I was reposted from Rabah, 30 minutes from Sokoto, to a farther place, Gudu, close to Niger border, 2 hours from Sokoto.

GUDU
-The principal of that school jokingly wanted to reject me, saying if I could 'petition' a whole state governor, then he dey fear me o.
-In Gudu, no light, no good water, trek almost a mile(the whole village is less than 1 mile stretch) to buy bread etc
-Mingled with other corpers.
-Liked by the students, who were far more brilliant than those I taught in Rabah. I even wrote a letter to one's dad asking that teh boy be allowed to go to good secondary school and later University as he was very promising. The father replied me, promising to do so

SOKOTO
-Although my initial and later postings were villages, I spent 80% of my service year in Sokoto town. I used to go to the villages from town every week, and pass one night to come back the next day.
-I enjoyed Sokoto town, mixing with other corpers. In fact it was in Sokoto I met the guy that currently stays with me. I still speak on phone with friends I made during service year
-Made a lot of friends from residents and indigenes, used to go to their Medical students campus to read, so mixed with their students, some of whom we still talk on phone till today

DADDY SMART & MCAN LODGE
-These were two of the places taht made my service year enjoyable. MCAN lodge is Muslim corpers lodge and that is where we mingled, enjoyed, joked, gisted etc. Very interesting place, meeting grads of otehr schools across the country, gisting. It was a place I enjoyed.
-Daddy smart is one relaxation centre in front of MCAN lodge. Bankers and other professionals do go their to relax, take snacks, drink(only soft drinks o), play games, watch football, relax and talk. It was the hub of activities in Sokoto, and I used to go there to watch ball, eat snacks, take Zobo, kunnu, play table tennis etc. It added fun to my service year

Other places I know include: Yakoyo(where I eat Amala & eba), they know me in almost all the cybercafes in Sokoto(city campus, emir yahaya, opposite teaching hospital etc, thanks to NL), newspapers stand at roundabout, Offa road, Sultan Bello college, dogondaji,

I really enjoyed my service year, and still want to visit Sokoto one day, just for memories sake.

Hi Jarus,
I suspect you finished from Economics department of Ife from what I read in your article. It is indeed a small world because I can say I am 99.9% sure particularly with the troubles your write up caused. Keep enjoying guy, we shall meet one of these days. Ow u dey now?
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2010
GboyegaD:

Hi Jarus,
I suspect you finished from Economics department of Ife from what I read in your article. It is indeed a small world because I can say I am 99.9% sure particularly with the troubles your write up caused. Keep enjoying guy, we shall meet one of these days. Ow u dey now?

Very correct.

How did you know?
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by olujegs(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2010
i rely enjoyed myself to the fullest during my youth service is served in calabar, cross river state and beleive it was fun (stories bout calabar g, s are kinda true)
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by babsmii(m): 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2010
I AM CURRENTLY SERVING IN LAGOS STATE.
ITS A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE REALLY AND I BELIEVE IT'S BETTER IF YOU FIND YOUR WAY TO A STATE WHERE YOU CAN EXPLORE OPPORTUNITIES AND START MAKING EXTRA-NYSC EFFORTS TO PUT THINGS RIGHT. ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH ACOMODATION.IF NOT IT'LL BE A WASTE OF ONE YEAR.

ANYWAYS, I CAN HELP WITH THE POSTING. GET POSTED TO YOUR STATE OF CHOICE.
CALL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION,
MY NAME IS OLAMIDE, CALL ME ON 08035529151
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by Sprumbaba: 2:00pm On May 01, 2010
Re: Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience by GboyegaD(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2010
Jarus:

Very correct.

How did you know?

I knew because when I read your post I could link it to someone I know who served in Sokoto, was given an extension, was in my department way back in school and I could guess the name knowing the person loved writing articles.

Keep jollofing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.