Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,423 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

How Igbo's Handed Their Destiny Over To Lunatics, Remains A Mystery. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Igbo's Handed Their Destiny Over To Lunatics, Remains A Mystery. (698 Views)

70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi / Igbo Handed Over Nigeria To The Fulani Not The British -video / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Igbo's Handed Their Destiny Over To Lunatics, Remains A Mystery. by Vulturereloaded: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2022
Imagine the lunatics, driving affairs of Igbo's. Declaring 5 days sit at home and threatening to enforce it.

Saying he does not care if people have emergency or food. Yet he will be moving freely in Finland.

I thought we Igbo's were wise, until fraudsters like NNAMDI KANU became relevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeD-NPtvAj8
Re: How Igbo's Handed Their Destiny Over To Lunatics, Remains A Mystery. by esnbrutality: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......

Did you know that Fulani herdsmen went on a killing spree at Enugu??

Do you know that since 4days ago esn. has been dealing ruthlessly with them?

Where are the Police and military men, that should be helping them..if you want 1 Nigeria??

IGBOs are not foolish. Its bastardds like you that think that IGBO people are senselessly useless like you.

BIAFRA SWEET.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Igbo's Handed Their Destiny Over To Lunatics, Remains A Mystery. by meolaniyi(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Imagine the lunatics, driving affairs of Igbo's. Declaring 5 days sit at home and threatening to enforce it.

Saying he does not care if people have emergency or food. Yet he will be moving freely in Finland.

I thought we Igbo's were wise, until fraudsters like NNAMDI KANU became relevant.

we like it like that. Why you dey drink panadol for another man headache
Re: How Igbo's Handed Their Destiny Over To Lunatics, Remains A Mystery. by Chekwume16(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2022
My brother the thing tire me oo. I have a strong affinity with the igbos because I can trace my ancestral lineage to them but sincerely I am dumbfounded with the reasoning of many of them regarding this fight for biafra. They use to be very intelligent but how they allowed a criminal to direct and cripple their destiny is what I am still trying to unravel.

2 Likes

Re: How Igbo's Handed Their Destiny Over To Lunatics, Remains A Mystery. by FrancescoFarino(f): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2022
hmmm

nawa ooo
Re: How Igbo's Handed Their Destiny Over To Lunatics, Remains A Mystery. by BATified2023: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

hate have driven u igbos to destruction

1 Like

Re: How Igbo's Handed Their Destiny Over To Lunatics, Remains A Mystery. by BATified2023: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2022
meolaniyi:
we like it like that. Why you dey drink panadol for another man headache
Emeka using olaniyi name

The ever mischievous tribe

1 Like

Re: How Igbo's Handed Their Destiny Over To Lunatics, Remains A Mystery. by Opintiwa: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2022
BATified2023:
Emeka using olaniyi name

The ever mischievous tribe

Trash from an Almajiri
Re: How Igbo's Handed Their Destiny Over To Lunatics, Remains A Mystery. by Christistruth00: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2022
grin
Re: How Igbo's Handed Their Destiny Over To Lunatics, Remains A Mystery. by Bestymary: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2022
There's nothing like sit at home in Igbo land.all this rumors are carried out by mischievous people.
Re: How Igbo's Handed Their Destiny Over To Lunatics, Remains A Mystery. by nedu666: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2022
D no of lgbo threads on front page is unbelievable. Tis is thread no 11. None on yoruba or hausa. As for d rubbish sit at home ekpa will receive the same humiliation he got when he raised $16 after 4 fundraising for ipob.

1 Like

Re: How Igbo's Handed Their Destiny Over To Lunatics, Remains A Mystery. by Vulturereloaded: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: How Igbo's Handed Their Destiny Over To Lunatics, Remains A Mystery. by Vulturereloaded: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2023
Igbo's don enter one chance.

(1) (Reply)

You're Not Qualified To Suggest A President For Nigerians, - Tinubu Roasts Obasa / Obi In Lagos: Aisha Yesufu Weeps, Remembers Those Killed At Lekki Toll Gate / 2023 Presidential Election Results Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.