Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Shebi You Sef Wan Follow Japa - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shebi You Sef Wan Follow Japa (256 Views)

Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / Is Japa Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shebi You Sef Wan Follow Japa by Cynthiaorji: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2022
If you are interested in moving to Canada and getting all the benefits of a permanent resident then this article is for you .

since April this year .I have been getting a lot of mail requests to make a post about relocating to Canada

At first,I didn't pay attention to this because there are many websites out there with tons of information on this subject and because of this ,I didn't post anything about the topic until now .
That is because early last month ,I finally found someone trustworthy,a fellow Nigerian woman by name SEYI OBASI who processed her entire family to Canada all by herself .And even got a good job within 2 weeks of arriving in Canada .
Not just that ,from my research she has also helped 27 Nigerians to move to Canada as well ,with the help of the CANADA ENTRY MASTERCLASS which you are about to discover .This Canada entry masterclass is a complete step by step guide to everything you need to know about relocating to Canada as a permanent resident skilled worker ,And how to do it all by yourself without flushing money down to toilet ,Many agents will not like to tell you this .Let me rephrase and emphasize in case you didn't get it .You can handle every single part of the relocation process all by yourself .
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to relocate effortlessly while others remain stuck in the quagmire of dubious agents.

The difference is just one word. INFORMATION
YES the right information . contrary to what you may have been told , successfully relocating to Canada isn't dependent on luck or charms .Every imaginable goodluck charm all amount to nothing if you can't access the right information,but when you listen and learn from someone who has successfully moved to Canada from another country ,and has infact helped dozens of others like you achieve the same goal ,you see the difference between finding yourself in Canada in the months ahead of you or remaining stuck in your current country.

Canada Immigration Policies changes from time to time . What this means is as More people apply and try to get into Canada .the policies get tighter.
The minimum requirements that got people into Canada 2 years ago won't get you in today .
That means the best time for you to start processing your relocation is today ,if you wait till 6 months time Well,the policies might change making it difficult for you .

With what I have learnt .I believe there is no need to waste your money on any immigration agent as regards to moving to Canada ,what you need to do first is figure out how to get a high enough CRS point .

SEYI OBASI guides you through your Canadian immigration journey through a series of detailed DIY style video tutorials that walk you through the entire Express entry process .So what are you waiting for

If you are interested in relocating to Canada ,I think you should watch this 30 minutes video that was put together by the woman I mentioned earlier .
The video explains what you need to get a high CRS point and successfully relocate to Canada without having to waste a lot of money .09064964836 dm for the video

Re: Shebi You Sef Wan Follow Japa by Thortp(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2022
Are your family and friends not interested?
Re: Shebi You Sef Wan Follow Japa by Cynthiaorji: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=Thortp post=118994346]Are your family and friends not interested?[/quiote] I don't understand ..what do you mean

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Intern / The #nairalife Of A Tricycle Operator Who Won’t Stop Betting On Himself / Mechanic Who Returned N10.8M And Received 50k As Reward Is Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.