Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,827 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Mechanic Who Returned N10.8M And Received 50k As Reward Is Sick - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mechanic Who Returned N10.8M And Received 50k As Reward Is Sick (257 Views)

Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k / Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Meet A Female Mechanic Who Assembles 'Keke Napep' Parts From Scratch In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mechanic Who Returned N10.8M And Received 50k As Reward Is Sick by enobongalfred: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Timothy, the mechanic who returned N10.8m and received N50,000 as reward has revealed his health issues to his pastor, Chinonso Ndukwe.

The mechanic’s pastor made it known on Facebook and he wrote, “Before going on TV, I went to my mechanic to ask him about what I saw all over the Internet yesterday. He has been serving me very well. So when I read that he returned 10.8 million to one of his customers I was impressed. Today when I saw him he was quite ill.

He said he is having headache. The man that he returned his money gave him N50,000.00. People can be really unimaginable. Behold!”

He further reveals that the young man who maintains his car told him about it on Tuesday after his story went viral.

According to Chinonso, the mechanic has been helpful to him, and after hearing about the mechanic’s honest deed, he was pleased.

Re: Mechanic Who Returned N10.8M And Received 50k As Reward Is Sick by Pierocash(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
He returned what was never his and shouldn't expect a reward. He did it for the sake of honesty , integrity,and uprightness,not for any pecuniary gain.

Most Times the reward of our good deed doesn't come from the recipient,but from God who positions situations ,and men to reward you for what you never even merited. That is how it works

(1) (Reply)

Writing An Outstanding CV / Be Strong / Tips To Successfully Switch To A Tech Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.