Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Nigerian Builds Multi-million Photo Studio With N13, 000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Builds Multi-million Photo Studio With N13, 000 (3286 Views)

Forex Scarcity: Banks In Multi-million-dollar Racketeering / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria / Do Bankers Really Deserve Their Multi-million Pound Pays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Builds Multi-million Photo Studio With N13, 000 by ChiJosh2(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2011
[img]http://1.bp..com/-qAA3QBHp3Zw/TltOKhNFfhI/AAAAAAAAAgc/Bn9WomzWXLk/s1600/MD.jpg[/img]Best known for his exploration photography, Matthew Ibadin sets out to discover the few remaining secrets in our world today in photography. Matthew Ibadin (a.k.a. Mattson), the Ace photographer is no doubt an artist with a difference based on his passion for photography and his widely travel tours around Europe. He is the Chief Executive Officer of Mattson Creation, a popular multi-million photography studio in Lekki, Lagos. he made history as the first photographer to start motion pictures at both University of Lagos (Unilag) and Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH).

Although a graduate of Political Science from University of Lagos, Mattson has been into photography for 14 years. He has built a complete ultra-modern photo clinic which is first of its kind in the country with a state-of-the-art equipment with wardrobe assistance, make-up and training rooms for auditioning models, for cat-walk with just a starting capital of 13 thousand Naira to purchase an analogue camera.

In an exclusive interview section with Worldstreet reporter while inspecting round the multi-million studio, the Edo State born photographer disclosed, “'Ours is a one-stop photo gallery where you can buy your taste of photography, because we use our creativity in photography to create happiness in homes and offices.”

Mattson’s work has been published in numerous Magazines in Nigeria both as a contributor and as his biographic article. He has since organized various aesthetic photography exhibitions across the country and has acquired other professional photographic training in various training institutions in America and Europe.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-9QDbV44ENwo/TltQxqaIpiI/AAAAAAAAAgk/eQSFBcfz_o0/s1600/studio.jpg[/img]

Read More >Click here

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira / How Do I Sue My Broker? / What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.