Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

A Healthy President A Healthy Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Healthy President A Healthy Nation (282 Views)

"Retire In 2019, Nigeria Needs A Healthy President" - Afenifere Urges Buhari / "Without A Healthy Leader, We Cannot Have A Healthy Nation - Sowore / Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Healthy President A Healthy Nation by uzair90: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
we have seen the effect of unhealthy president from 2015 till date ,
this affect the running of the government in many ways, if you calculates the number of medical trips and the time spent on that issues you will proved me right the resources spend on president health issues can be used to build many standard hospitals in rural areas,
at least if we have a healthy president our money and time will be use in public needs.

I have a thousand reasons not to vote for APC again.
Uzairu Hassan Hussain
Re: A Healthy President A Healthy Nation by BULUSSANDA11(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
A sick leader gives bad output but with Atiku Abubakar we are sure to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Healthy President A Healthy Nation by ZombieTERROR: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
BULUSSANDA11:
A sick leader gives bad output but with Atiku Abubakar we are sure to go

1 Like

Re: A Healthy President A Healthy Nation by olasaad(f): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
uzair90:
we have seen the effect of unhealthy president from 2015 till date ,
this affect the running of the government in many ways, if you calculates the number of medical trips and the time spent on that issues you will proved me right the resources spend on president health issues can be used to build many standard hospitals in rural areas,
at least if we have a healthy president our money and time will be use in public needs.

I have a thousand reasons not to vote for APC again.
Uzairu Hassan Hussain

Noted

1 Like

Re: A Healthy President A Healthy Nation by Muneer3813: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
Atiku Okowa 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Will Be Live In Abuja Tomorrow. / FG Must Sanction Reuters And Amnesty, They Are Enemies Of Nigeria / The Hypocrisy Of Agbado/mikano Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.