Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Labour Party Receives Building Donation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Receives Building Donation (566 Views)

Labour Party Receives Defectors From APC And PDP In Edo / Defection Gale Hits Apc As Labour Party Receives New Decampees In Plateau State / Adamawa State Labor Party Receives Decampee From PDP, NNPP Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Receives Building Donation by ilovenicloe(f): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2022
This house was donated by take by naija in Gombe .

Obi all the way

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by SLAP44: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2022
Structures!

We move.

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by PrinceOfLagos: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2022
The ministry is moving

4 Likes

Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by NobleSeed(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2022
Sharp one
OBI WE NO
DATTI WE NO
WHO ART THOU?

5 Likes

Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by hisgrace090: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2022
Way to go.
We must rescue this dying nation from plunderrers.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by incandescentena: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2022
The Monika below is a brainless urchinn

7 Likes

Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by Aufbauh(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2022
Obi is fruitlessly playing catch up.

Celebrating a repainted old building in LP colour is the most pathetic, pitiful,shameless,self defeatist and despicable mindset I've seen.

ilovenicloe:

For you to come here to comment, that means it is getting to you
Very poor & sterile logic bereft of critical thinking as usual.

Same way you guys mouthed that we are making Nnamdi kanu popular by telling you guys what will befall the psychopath.
As at today he has being forgotten for another fruitless distraction.
Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by ilovenicloe(f): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2022
Aufbauh:
Obi is fruitlessly playing catch up

For you to come here to comment, that means it is getting to you

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by Urheadmaster(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2022
Agbado muncher.

As is paining you, e de sweet us tongue

Aufbauh:

Celebrating a repainted old building in LP colour is the most pathetic, pitiful,shameless,self defeatist and despicable mindset I've seen.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2022
NobleSeed:
Sharp one
OBI WE NO
DATTI WE NO
WHO ART THOU?

Chosen I sight you cool
Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by ilovenicloe(f): 7:41am On Dec 09, 2022
Aufbauh:

Same way you guys mouthed that we are making Nnamdi kanu popular by telling you guys what will befall the psychopath.

Early this morning your mate have come to nairaland read few headlines and get ready for work . But you are here lazy and jobless looking for who to trade words with you over a politician... Shame .

Go and get a Job
Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by StrongandMighty: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2022
The more propaganda agbado urchins dish out against Obi and Lp the more we gain organic supporters!

Who God has blessed no man can curse!
Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by Aufbauh(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Agbado muncher.

As is paining you, e de sweet us tongue

I understand the consolation of an Ipob sympathizers aka the Obingos.

At least wiith the aspiration of the Pandora scammer you now have a little sense of belonging and furlong hope for the moment.

However the reality of 2023 may send most of you guys to an abyss of political oblivion, never to rise in the politics section.
Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by StrongandMighty: 7:43am On Dec 09, 2022
Aufbauh:

Kindly use this..

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by Aufbauh(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2022
ilovenicloe:

Early this morning your mate have come to nairaland read few headlines and get ready for work . But you are here lazy and jobless looking for who to trade words with you over a politician... Shame .

Go and get a Job

Learn to use your sense.
It's not everyone that do 8-5pm paid job.
Again it's not everyone that need to do your hustling life to sustain.

We have different means of livelihood little kid. I'll forgive you cos this is an anonymous platform & you don't have a glimpse of an idea who you're referring to.

If you are a little clever you might tell from my write ups or comments that I'm not in ur class, age or stage. Nairaland is a cruise platform for me.
Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by Madmohamed123: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2022
ilovenicloe:
This house was donated by take by naija in Gombe .

Obi all the way
Hausa want to sleep whit thire two ayes close the way they hate Fulani is from medugury to Ogun. Hausa will not like to see anything Fulani as a president of Nigeria again.

After obi Hausa should prepare to take over.
Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by ilovenicloe(f): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2022
Aufbauh:

Learn to use your sense.
It's not everyone that do 8-5pm paid job.
Again it's not everyone that need to do your hustling life to sustain.

We have different means of livelihood little kid. I'll forgive you cos this is an anonymous platform & you don't have a glimpse of an idea who you're referring to.

If you are a little clever you might tell from my write ups or comments that I'm not in ur class, age or stage. Nairaland is a cruise platform for me.

You can't be over 25 years and still be catching cruise when you are jobless.

Go and get a Job
Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by Penguin2: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2022
And this is happening in far away Gombe.

I thought “nobody knows Peter Obi in the north”?

Tinubu BATstards won’t know what hit them.
Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2022
NobleSeed:
Sharp one
OBI WE NO
DATTI WE NO
WHO ART THOU?
Correct that NO to KNOW abeg!

No time to disguise!
Re: Labour Party Receives Building Donation by ilovenicloe(f): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Correct that NO to KNOW abeg!

No time to disguise!

I did not even notice.

You get sharp eye

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"That Agulu Man Now Moves From One Church To Another, He Thinks He Can Fool Us / Atiku In Trouble As Pdp Members Rejects Him Forms Pdp For Obi Support Group / Exposed! Why Dupe Is Angry With DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.