Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) (19988 Views)

Soldiers Kill 3 Unknown Gunmen On Okija-Onitsha Expressway, 1 Soldier Killed / Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by treesun: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
PHOTOS: Bandits Kill Three, Destroy Farm Produce In Gombe

Three persons have been confirmed dead following Thursday's banditry attack on Amtawalam and Pobawure communities of Billiri Local Government Area, Gombe State.

Speaking during an on-the-spot assessment on Friday, Governor Muhammadu Yahaya, decried the killings and destruction of food items.

Credit: Chima Azubuike

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1601211496092295171

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin
Good for the North

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pwettylinda:
grin
Good for the North

Calm down na. What is all this
You supoz get small human feelings regardless.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by OJODEL10(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pwettylinda:
grin
Good for the North
why did you,say that
for your,information i am in south west presently but i feel for common people in the north passing through hard time
we should rather pray for them instead of neglecting them

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by socialmediaman: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
OJODEL10:

why did you,say that
for your,information i am in south west presently but i feel for common people in the north passing through hard time

Get lost the Northern people don't feel anything they are happier than you and they enjoy what's happening to them.

Person wey something happen to no dey complain na you

35 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by Offpointng: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
It's always Christian dominated areas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by eliyke(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
All dis ones no dey take human life as anything,even we sef don dey used to all dis kind news

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
OJODEL10:

why did you,say that

Even in the south west too, if you waka anyhow, miners fit use your coconut head to better their lives tongue

13 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by treesun: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nlfpmod!
Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
Too bad.
Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by Jostoman: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Apc goverment don start again

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by sotall(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
undecided

And some people are still gathering and ready to vote for APC...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by Seefinish: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
Shettima's boys

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by PreacherMan007: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
It's a family matter. Make we no put mouth abeg. I'm sure when Peter Obi is elected, all these nonsense go stop.

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Pwettylinda:
grin
Good for the North
What kind of wickedness is that? Witch.

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by socialmediaman: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Even in the south west too, if you waka anyhow, miners fit use your coconut head to better their lives tongue

yet every monday you're being held hostage, you and your family can't walk anyhow on Monday, the 5days sit at home is locking around, just go out if you get strong head and your angel and saint ugm go use you and your family genitals to take mkpurumiri

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by pythonkid(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by Hopebringer: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Here you have it.

APC legacy . And the useless paid hungry editors campaigning for the heroine dealing jagaban on this forum want you to still vote in APC again

Bastards

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by riverbird: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sai baba buhari, I can confidently tell you that thousands of those shouting Sai baba in 2015 are all six feet below the Earth's surface.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by derecho(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Shettima
Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by Killermamba: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
OJODEL10:

why did you,say that

That is how I feel for them, but they don't feel for themselves. No one will pull them out of this hole they placed themselves because of tribalism and religious bigotry over the years. But now the power has been given to them again to make it right this time. But they are still singing the praise of APC that did this to them. If they don't pity and fear for their future then who am I to care??

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by Seefinish: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Calm down na. What is all this
if it were to be in southeast, would you have told him to calm down? I think the first person you would have blamed is Obi. Who are you going to blame now, Atiku (because that is his region) Or just what you did?

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by RestructureNig3: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by naijaebay: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Stop calling them bandits. These people are acting out a script given to them the some foreign interests. We are under an invasion. The goal is to destroy our food table, cause and spread fear. The goal is for us to go the Afghanistan way.
When you address them as bandits, you are part of the problem. These are foreign mercenaries that have been mandate to destroy farms, kill, maim and spread terror. Treating them as such if you care for this country and your children. Make up my people, there is fire on the roof. Stay vigilant and serve them justice.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate / Tinubu Directs Inclusion Of National Open University Graduates In NYSC Scheme / No Isi-Agu in DSS custody: Court dismisses Kanu's fundamental rights suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.