Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Help With International Passport Ibadan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With International Passport Ibadan (453 Views)

International Passport In Port Harcourt / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience / Immigration Bans Cash Payments At Passport Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With International Passport Ibadan by Longvoyage: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hi

Who has gotten his/her international passport done in ibadan of recent should please tell me how much and how long it took to get it

Thanks
Re: Help With International Passport Ibadan by dawnomike(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Longvoyage:
Hi

Who has gotten his/her international passport done in ibadan of recent should please tell me how much and how long it took to get it

Thanks
Just go to Oshogbo, Ekiti or Ilorin... Well, except you want to wait for 6months

1 Like

Re: Help With International Passport Ibadan by HudsonYard: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Longvoyage:
Hi

Thanks
I got mine recently, I paid over 55k and took 4 months from date of capturing.
Re: Help With International Passport Ibadan by Longvoyage: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
dawnomike:
Just go to Oshogbo, Ekiti or Ilorin... Well, except you want to wait for 6months

Is it guaranteed I'd get it fast in these locations?
Re: Help With International Passport Ibadan by Longvoyage: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
HudsonYard:

I got mine recently, I paid over 55k and took 4 months from date of capturing.

4 months is too long.
Re: Help With International Passport Ibadan by Height2: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2022
Longvoyage:

Is it guaranteed I'd get it fast in these locations?

Got mine within 3months in Ekiti though it had been issued bfr 3months I went there late to collect it

1 Like

Re: Help With International Passport Ibadan by Thimmy8: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2022
dawnomike:

Especially Ilorin

(1) (Reply)

Debate: Can A Nigerian American Visa Interview Officer Be Assigned To Nigeria? / The City Of Ilorin At Night � - ➕ Top 10 Small Business Investment In Kwara Sta / Anambra Man Forgets Way To His Hometown After Spending 24 Years In Imo Prison (v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.