Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians (2854 Views)

Kemi Nelson - Former APC Women Leader - Is Dead ! / Former APC State Chairmen Urge Party To Adopt Emefiele As Presidential Candidate / State Vs State Matchups In 2019 Presidential Polls that will favour atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Luckylife(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
When a man is destined, no propaganda,lies, blackmail or All Promise Cancel will mean anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by oyebanji44: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
Biafra republic. .77%

See how the ibos fall out fool for Adamu.

Amazing, Aboki fit get brain like this ( very intelligent man)

They were the ones who preferred to die if tinubu won.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Godfather92(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
Peter Obi is for Nigeria and Nigerians choice

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by derecho(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2022
OBIdients are smarter than crowwe.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by derecho(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
Guy use your brain.People prefer Biafra to Tinubu's Presidency.
It doesn't mean ibos voted.
His followers voted.
I'm not sure ibos follow him
oyebanji44:
Biafra republic. .77%

see our the ibos fall fool for him

They were the ones who preferred to die if tinubu wins...

23 Likes

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Dest8sman: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Bringing up Biafra and endsars protests whenever Obi is discussed shows how inept APC is.
No ingredient will make any APC propaganda acceptable this time around as I'm seeing it.

25 Likes

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by derecho(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
The guy dey daft na.
He isn't creative
Dest8sman:
Bringing up Biafra and endsars protests whenever Obi is discussed shows how inept APC is.
No ingredient will make any APC propaganda acceptable this time around as I'm seeing it.

12 Likes

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
oyebanji44:
Biafra republic. .77%

See how the ibos fall out fool for Adamu..so Aboki get brain like this

grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by SWATMan: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
oyebanji44:
Biafra republic. .77%

Focus on BAT's rejection rather than Biafra which was an afterthought. Aboki is preparing your empty brain for what's coming.
Olodo

15 Likes

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by codedguy1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin
Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by codedguy1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dest8sman:

The Garba Shehu thinks he is smart but exposes his rettarddedness.

What has endsars and Biafra gat to do with this election.

They are doing everything to paint Obi as an eastern or Biafra project. It will hit them that Obi is the project of RIGHT THINKING NIGERIANS that are frustrated with PDAPC.

10 Likes

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by OsunOriginal: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
oyebanji44:
Biafra republic. .77%

Can you imagine? The same set of people and they will say all NIgerians - omo yibooos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by oyebanji44: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Can you imagine? The same set of people and they will say all NIgerians - omo yibooos

Bro don't mind. ..they want to cling to power in order to separate Nigeria. ..

They know obi has nothing to offer..

the same people you see today praising obi were the ones condemning him while he was in office. ...
Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Davepal: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.

2 Likes

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by LadyRosa(f): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin grin
This garba guy is a fool!
Why the consistent polls?
Is he for Tinubu or against him?
He should stop already , he is demarketing the old man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Proudlyomonna: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
LadyRosa:
grin grin
This garba guy is a fool!
Why the consistent polls?
Is he for Tinubu or against him?
He should stop already , he is demarking the old man.

Amongst every Northerner is secretly working against tinubu,na Atiku dey their mind.
An average Northerner on the streets doesn't fancy tinubu at all,they perceive him as arrogant, proud and a criminal,the Ones in Lagos pray He does not Win cus if he does,their own don finish pkatapkata grin that would mean double oppression and intimidation from tinubu's owo mida boys grin
APC IS ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF GOING GOING GOOOOONNEEE.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by nedu666: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2022
Apc don't really know what the damage they hve done to nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by BlackMan6969(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Atiku for Arewa republic, Tinubu for Agbado-Cassava republic.
Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Tingotoe: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Godfather92:
Peter Obi is for Nigeria and Nigerians choice
Point of correction sir. Peter Obi fo the r zombidient horde alone. Leave Nigerians out of it
Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Tochi3(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
oyebanji44:
Biafra republic. .77%

1 Like

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Ddokie: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
oyebanji44:
Biafra republic. .77%

If you are truly analytical, you should be weeping because going by your submissions, the polls make it obvious that less than 25% of the people who preferred death to a tinubu presidency are Igbo.

Let me help you.

in the first polls over 37k people voted, out of which about 31k representing 83% were against Tinubu.

In the 2nd polls which was a bait to see the number of igbos voting, only 6k voted. Drawing from your submission, 6k of the 31k are igbos. The rest are from other tribes in Nigeria.

I think you should weep.

2 Likes

Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by oyebanji44: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ddokie:

If you are truly analytical, you should be weeping because going by your submissions, the polls make it obvious that less than 25% of the people who preferred death to a tinubu presidency are Igbo.

Let me help you.

in the first polls over 30k people voted, out of which about 24k were in favor of PO.

In the 2nd polls which was a bait to see the number of igbos voting, only 6k voted. Drawing from your submission, 6k of the 24k are igbos. The rest are from other tribes in Nigeria.

I think you should weep.

continue foooling urself... grin cheesy
Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Trapnews: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
grin
Igbos are fond of building monsters that will finally consume them. They send money worldwide to support IPOB and sit at home while the same people that contributed money are slaughtered by same IPOB every Monday. They are now packaging Pitoobi, an IPOB candidate.
Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Ddokie: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
oyebanji44:

continue foooling urself... grin cheesy

You are the one obviously fooling yourself. Typical BATstards empty upstairs.

Simple analysis you couldn't do before you started jubiliating.

Well, the poll has shown you the true picture.

PO is pan nigerian. Even in your family, i am sure that many of them are voting PO.

So weep.
Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Magnoliaa(f): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin

Na why una get over 200 influencers on your payroll?

Just shut up, already.
Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Ogbuefi2020: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ddokie:

Let me help you.

in the first polls over 37k people voted, out of which about 31k representing 83% were against Tinubu.

In the 2nd polls which was a bait to see the number of igbos voting, only 6k voted. Drawing from your submission, 6k of the 31k are igbos. The rest are from other tribes in Nigeria.

I think you should weep.

Igbos have told you their mind point blank, we are not yoruba cowards that fear northerners. We prefer Biafra to bad president in Nigeria. Others cowardly tribes should follow suit and watch the political establishment sit up.
Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Godfather92(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
E go shock you with ur eye and mouth wide open waaaaaaaàahhhh

kingmaster2009:

Peter Obi.is for.Biafra Republic. ..
Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Godfather92(m): 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Please keep supporting him

Davepal:
In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.
Re: Former APC Presidential Candidate Conducted Polls That Shocked Nigerians by Realrealfact: 1:24am On Dec 14, 2022
Vote wisely

(1) (Reply)

Should Elected Leader's Immediate Family Be Allowed To Live Outside Nigeria? / YorubaPresident2048: North has No power to stop Republic Of Western Nigeria / Nigerian Election (INEC) Staff Ask For Life Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.