Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,131 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. (24797 Views)

The NTA Did Not Ask General Gowon To Speak In Hausa / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by IfnobeGod20: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
sokera:
you are olodo ... decamping is different from forming your political party ... Buhari left ANPP and formed CPC... Tinubu left AD and formed AC .. when Peter left Apga why didn't him form his own party? Oga Peter obi has decamp 3 times to 3 different political party that makes him a political prostitute.. very simple
If you're half wise like I do, you won't be supporting wrong candidate and you will also be more patriotic to the nation than you're doing.
Mr. Man, no matter the name you give it, so far they moved from one party to the other, when it is not because their old party was in extinction, both faced unreconciliable difference with their old party. If they have principle, they should have waited to build the party internally. Which developed society did you see politicians just floating party any how just because they have the money to do so. Principle won't allow them to float new party.
Both are guilty as charged.
You also lied, Peter Obi only decamped to two parties in his political journey. PDP and LP. He began his political journey in 2003 with APGA and in 2014 he decamped to PDP and from PDP to LP. Stop telling lie.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by sokera: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

If you're half wise like a do, you won't be supporting wrong candidate and you will also be more patriotic to the nation than you're doing.
Mr. Man, no matter the name you give it, so far they moved from one party to the other, when it is not because their old party was in extinction, both faced unreconciliable difference with their old party. If they have principle, they should have waited to build the party internally. Which developed society did you see politicians just floating party any how just because they have the money to do so. Principle won't allow them to float new party.
Both are guilty as charged.
You also lied, Peter Obi only decamped to two parties in his political journey. PDP and LP. He began his political journey in 2003 with APGA and in 2014 he decamped to PDP and from PDP to LP. Stop telling lie.
you still don't get the point ... atleast he decamp 2 times ... a good leader should be able to build a party from nothing to something... every sensible person expected Peter Obi to build APGA like Tinubu build AC or like Buhari built CPC.. but he is always looking for cheap things, cutting corners... just like he can't hold a mega rallies and campaign but he is always looking for churches with multitude that organise crusade, concert, revival, church event and he will go there uninvited to gain cheap popularity... very stupid thing to think you can gain political point with religion tactics ... he will surely fail ...
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by IfnobeGod20: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
sokera:
you still don't get the point ... atleast he decamp 2 times ... a good leader should be able to build a party from nothing to something... every sensible person expected Peter Obi to build APGA like Tinubu build AC or like Buhari built CPC.. but he is always looking for cheap things, cutting corners... just like he can't hold a mega rallies and campaign but he is always looking for churches with multitude that organise crusade, concert, revival, church event and he will go there uninvited to gain cheap popularity... very stupid thing to think you can gain political point with religion tactics ... he will surely fail ...
The problem with some of you is that you don't think of peculiarity of places. The political colouration of south east quite different from political colouration of south South, same with south west and other regions.
No matter how powerful you may be, south east will always humble you after your tenure. And slightly the same in south South. If you've grown enough to know the political space in the south South, Peter Odili was always talking point then but today who is he in the political structure of Rivers state. Same with Orji Kalu, he even went forming PPA and his party won the Governorship in 2007 but later lost out and they went back to PDP. That's political structure of a region. Same with south west that was in opposition before, so, that made it easier for them to align with AC and you know it wasn't even total because Ondo and Ekiti states were under the occupation of PDP till 2015, until APC began to have inroad because of APC winning the presidency.
Let me also correct this your notion. Creation of party doesn't make a good leader. A good leader is made by his impact in the society, how he is able to effect change in the economy, social and physical environment. How many developed leaders of the world have you seen creating party? They only add values to the existing structures. That's why you hear people saying Nigerians politicians lacked ideology. And that's just the gospel truth. Whether you live a certain and float another one or you defected to another one, it is the same lack of ideology. Everybody just want their ideology to reign supreme and they start floating new parties ceaselessly. There was a time we have about 70 something political parties in Nigeria. Please for what?
Tinubu should have also built AD and not float another party as he was the only AD governor in south west in 2007 or his ACN should not have merged with other parties and let us see how he will fair. Remember that ACN was not in total control of south west, even till date. Since 2003, there had never been time the whole south west governors and senators were one single party. No time.
So you're pained that he his attending churches? Was there any law he breached for attending churches? Tinubu should not have been attending mosque outside Lagos. It is good for Tinubu to attend mosque in the north but bad for Peter Obi to worship God in any church. Oh! I forgot, mosque doesn't have denomination but churches have. Tinubu cannot be taking advantage of his soft target and you expect Peter Obi to fold his arms. So far he doesn't go there to campaign, he has not breached any law. The day he goes there and start telling the worshippers to vote for him or LP, that day I will attack him and I am even sure he will be sue because it is against the electoral law to campaign in church.
You talk that he should be attending rallies. Please how many rallies has APC or PDP done compare to the one LP has done? From there you would know that LP had more engagement with the people than any parties in Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by sokera: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

The problem with some of you is that you don't think of peculiarity of places. The political colouration of south east quite different from political colouration of south South, same with south west and other regions.
No matter how powerful you may be, south east will always humble you after your tenure. And slightly the same in south South. If you've grown enough to know the political space in the south South, Peter Odili was always talking point then but today who is he in the political structure of Rivers state. Same with Orji Kalu, he even went forming PPA and his party won the Governorship in 2007 but later lost out and they went back to PDP. That's political structure of a region. Same with south west that was in opposition before, so, that made it easier for them to align with AC and you know it wasn't even total because Ondo and Ekiti states were under the occupation of PDP till 2015, until APC began to have inroad because of APC winning the presidency.
Let me also correct this your notion. Creation of party doesn't make a good leader. A good leader is made by his impact in the society, how he is able to effect change in the economy, social and physical environment. How many developed leaders of the world have you seen creating party? They only add values to the existing structures. That's why you hear people saying Nigerians politicians lacked ideology. And that's just the gospel truth. Whether you live a certain and float another one or you defected to another one, it is the same lack of ideology. Everybody just want their ideology to reign supreme and they start floating new parties ceaselessly. There was a time we have about 70 something political parties in Nigeria. Please for what?
Tinubu should have also built AD and not float another party as he was the only AD governor in south west in 2007 or his ACN should not have merged with other parties and let us see how he will fair. Remember that ACN was not in total control of south west, even till date. Since 2003, there had never been time the whole south west governors and senators were one single party. No time.
So you're pained that he his attending churches? Was there any law he breached for attending churches? Tinubu should not have been attending mosque outside Lagos. It is good for Tinubu to attend mosque in the north but bad for Peter Obi to worship God in any church. Oh! I forgot, mosque doesn't have denomination but churches have. Tinubu cannot be taking advantage of his soft target and you expect Peter Obi to fold his arms. So far he doesn't go there to campaign, he has not breached any law. The day he goes there and start telling the worshippers to vote for him or LP, that day I will attack him and I am even sure he will be sue because it is against the electoral law to campaign in church.
You talk that he should be attending rallies. Please how many rallies has APC or PDP done compare to the one LP has done? From there you would know that LP had more engagement with the people than any parties in Nigeria.
the joke is on your ... if you think its nothing to build a political party Peter Obi should have tried it naw , even the one Ojukwu built and handover to Peter Obi to build Peter Obi failed the parry... the Shame is on Igbo not to have a regional party till date ... for your information 90 percent of the former AD could not resist the good leadership of Tinubu, they all followed him to his new party AC.. I will say it again Peter Obi had 2 best options but he failed... either to build Apga or create a new political party but he ran away from responsibilities to join already established PDP ... now he left PDP again to join another established Labour party ... how do you compare such a failure to Tinubu that built AC to become APC with alliance with Buhari CPC ? What stopped Peter Obi from building Apga and forming alliance with Labour Party of today ? I know you know deep that your mind that Peter failed to be good leader and a capacity leader but you just want to argue because you are igbo supporting your failed igbo brother ... Feb is here you will soon know the meaning of grassroot politics
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by asanausana91: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hopebringer:

Then let them die of hunger and pains grin
talking of hunger; which food is Obi producing? Some people are really stupid sha.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

This is a question that journalist and panelist have asked him several times. Go YouTube and watch most of his interviews. He has done justice to that

What did he say?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by IfnobeGod20: 7:09am On Dec 13, 2022
sokera:
the joke is on your ... if you think its nothing to build a political party Peter Obi should have tried it naw , even the one Ojukwu built and handover to Peter Obi to build Peter Obi failed the parry... the Shame is on Igbo not to have a regional party till date ... for your information 90 percent of the former AD could not resist the good leadership of Tinubu, they all followed him to his new party AC.. I will say it again Peter Obi had 2 best options but he failed... either to build Apga or create a new political party but he ran away from responsibilities to join already established PDP ... now he left PDP again to join another established Labour party ... how do you compare such a failure to Tinubu that built AC to become APC with alliance with Buhari CPC ? What stopped Peter Obi from building Apga and forming alliance with Labour Party of today ? I know you know deep that your mind that Peter failed to be good leader and a capacity leader but you just want to argue because you are igbo supporting your failed igbo brother ... Feb is here you will soon know the meaning of grassroot politics
This your mentality formed part of the problem the country is facing. To you forming a political party is the best thing after bread and butter. I have asked you, of all the political leaders of the world, how many of them have you seen or heard that the float new party? A good leader build on existing structure for the overall benefit of the state and not compound the already tensed structure. I know you know the truth but saying it becomes difficult for you. What stops Tinubu building AD which was a national party along with PDP then to winning presidential election? He ran away from the party because he doesn't have the control of the party.
Let me also quickly dispel this your mindset of having a regional party. A regional party only divide us more than uniting us. So, for you advocating for regional party, defeat reasoning and constitutional provisions that says the control shall one indivisible country and people. That is why you see that the so called regional party cannot win election outside that region successfully because outside people sees it as regional party not to contribute in and that was why AC failed in their bid to win presidency in 2007. Same in 2011 when they were ACN. The same with APGA.
Only the greedy set of people want to form a regional party that has not paid off because they are condemned as one.
You claimed Obi failed APGA. Please how did he failed APGA? Peter Obi worked for APGA, Campaigned and handed over to an elected APGA as a governor in 2014 and the same APGA still controlling the state. So, how did he failed APGA?
The problem you people have is that you want him to be calling the shot in south east, even after he has left government, the way Tinubu is doing. Politics is a part time job. The way some people takes it as a profession that they cannot even survival outside politics is the basis for the problem where having today. That Tinubu is calling the shot in south west, that doesn't make it right that other people should be doing that. In advanced democracies, have you heard anyone of them finished tenure and not go back to their profession but not in Nigeria, courtesy of Mr. Tinubu's politics. Look around only him doing such thing all over the nation.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by sokera: 2:22am On Dec 14, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

This your mentality formed part of the problem the country is facing. To you forming a political party is the best thing after bread and butter. I have asked you, of all the political leaders of the world, how many of them have you seen or heard that the float new party? A good leader build on existing structure for the overall benefit of the state and not compound the already tensed structure. I know you know the truth but saying it becomes difficult for you. What stops Tinubu building AD which was a national party along with PDP then to winning presidential election? He ran away from the party because he doesn't have the control of the party.
Let me also quickly dispel this your mindset of having a regional party. A regional party only divide us more than uniting us. So, for you advocating for regional party, defeat reasoning and constitutional provisions that says the control shall one indivisible country and people. That is why you see that the so called regional party cannot win election outside that region successfully because outside people sees it as regional party not to contribute in and that was why AC failed in their bid to win presidency in 2007. Same in 2011 when they were ACN. The same with APGA.
Only the greedy set of people want to form a regional party that has not paid off because they are condemned as one.
You claimed Obi failed APGA. Please how did he failed APGA? Peter Obi worked for APGA, Campaigned and handed over to an elected APGA as a governor in 2014 and the same APGA still controlling the state. So, how did he failed APGA?
The problem you people have is that you want him to be calling the shot in south east, even after he has left government, the way Tinubu is doing. Politics is a part time job. The way some people takes it as a profession that they cannot even survival outside politics is the basis for the problem where having today. That Tinubu is calling the shot in south west, that doesn't make it right that other people should be doing that. In advanced democracies, have you heard anyone of them finished tenure and not go back to their profession but not in Nigeria, courtesy of Mr. Tinubu's politics. Look around only him doing such thing all over the nation.
a good leader build on existing party ? You are very dull ... sebi it's somebody that created the existing party ? Why Peter Obi no build on Apga Ojukwu handed over to him ? Why did you ran away ?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by IfnobeGod20: 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
sokera:
a good leader build on existing party ? You are very dull ... sebi it's somebody that created the existing party ? Why Peter Obi no build on Apga Ojukwu handed over to him ? Why did you ran away ?
I won't go down the gutter with you. If only you can show me in any developed societies that politicians formed new parties and left the party that brought them out. I am waiting for you.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by sokera: 1:05am On Dec 19, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

I won't go down the gutter with you. If only you can show me in any developed societies that politicians formed new parties and left the party that brought them out. I am waiting for you.
you have asked absolute nothing ... rephrase your question
Re: Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. by sokera: 1:08am On Dec 19, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

I asked you very simple question... if Peter Obi was productive and a good leader why didn't he build Apga like Tinubu build AC ? Very simple question ... Ojukwu gave him the leadership of a hopeful parry but Peter Obi could not run it to become a national party but he decamped to PDP ... do you get my question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Postpones Students Loan Indefinitely / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed / Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.