Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain (540 Views)

Pray For Tinubu’s Health, There Is Problem In APC – Says Top Party Chieftain / I See Problem In APC, Pray For Tinubu – Top Party Chieftain Appeals / 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain by Newton2024: 7:00am On Dec 10, 2022
The recent happenings in the country have made it an issue for Nigerians to vote in the ruling All Progressive Congress in the forthcoming general elections.

In fact, a top party chieftain who agreed with the above assertion maintained recently that it will be difficult to convince the electorates to vote for the party in 2023.

Evangelist Alphonsus Dudu noted that this is because Nigerians are disappointed in the ruling party, especially for not keeping to their campaign promises.

A chieftain of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Gboko Local Government Area of Benue State, Evangelist Alphonsus Dudu, has averred that he finds it difficult to decipher the strategy his party would adopt in convincing Nigerians to support its candidates at different levels in the 2023 general election.

Legit's regional reporter in Anambra, Mokwugwo Solomon, quoted Dude as making the remark in an interview with newsmen at the Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity Cathedral, Onitsha, Anambra State, on Thursday, December 8, on the occasion of the thanksgiving and 90th birthday anniversary of Francis Cardinal Arinze, former Prefect of Congregation of Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacrament in the Vatican City, Rome.

APC chieftain gives strong reason
Dudu said that though he is a chieftain of the APC, yet, he would not hide his feeling of disappointments in the performance of his party across board. He said that he, many others in the party, and majority of Nigerians believe that the ruling class has not been very fair in fulfilling their campaign promises.

He said,

"You asked me whether I feel that the current government has been very fair to Nigerians in fulfilling its campaign promises; the answer is no. I am a member of the APC, the ruling party. But I want to remove party from the people in government.

"The people in government in the past 7 years and half have not been fair to Nigerians in fulfilling their campaign promises. APC as a political party, has very good ideology. It has good plans for the country. But the politicians in the party are the people that cannot be trusted. They can say one thing, and do another thing.

"I am a Catholic - a minister of God - I will not tell lies. The people in government have not been fair to Nigerians. They failed in their promises in the areas of security, economy, uniting Nigerians, provision of basic infrastructure like power, and on fight against corruption; among other areas. A man is considered faithful when he keeps his words. The people in government today came into power because they made Nigerians believe that they would do better than the ruling government then.
"I will say the truth because, I am a Christian, and I share in the suffering of Nigerians. Nigerian and Nigerians need good governance; irrespective of political party. This is the view and sentiment majority of Nigerians share today. Votes will go to the person that Nigerians trust. It will no more be business as usual, where people vote according to political affiliation, tribal or primordial sentiments, religion, and so on."
The APC chieftain speaks further

Evangelist Dude said he had to travel down to Anambra to be part of the Cardinal's 90th birthday anniversary because of the influence the Cardinal's teachings and lifestyle had in his personal and religious life.

While wishing the celebrant more fruitful years in the Lord's vineyard, Dudu also begged the cleric to lend his voice to the call from other well-meaning Nigerians on the need for Nigerians to take their destinies into their hands by dropping "bad politicians" and voting "good politicians" into power. He also called on the Nigerian electorate not to trade their future by selling their PVCs on the day of election.

The birthday celebration was attended by the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi; senatorial candidate of the Labour Party in Anambra Central, Senator Victor Umeh; Governor Charles Soludo of Anambra State; former Governor Willie Obiano, and hundreds of other politicians.

Others in attendance include bishops, priests and the religious, traders, students, as well as men and women from other walks of life.

As Tinubu goes global, Shettima makes giant stride at PDP major hub in powerful northern state
Kashim Shettima, the running mate of Bola Tinubu in the 2023 presidential election, has announced that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has secured the support of Hon. Binta Bello.

Shettima announced the development on his Twitter page on Thursday, December 8.

He described the former lawmaker as:

"An amazon in Gombe politics and a women leader of repute".
https://www.legit.ng/politics/1508654-bola-tinubu-finally-top-party-chieftain-reveals-marketing-apc-2023-a-difficult-task/
Re: 'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2022
Gibberish!

Evangelist Dildoo can decamp to the orphanage home if he is not all in for His Excellence, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Since he knows a marketable candidate, he would be better selling such candidate than oinking bunkum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain by gozmok1(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2022
Newton2024:

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1508654-bola-tinubu-finally-top-party-chieftain-reveals-marketing-apc-2023-a-difficult-task/

The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership

3 Likes

Re: 'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain by gozmok1(m): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Evangelist Love Machine can decamp to the orphanage home if he is not all in for His Excellence, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Since he knows a marketable candidate, he would be better selling such candidate than oinking bunkum

no Christian will vote tiefnibu Muzlem Muzlem mkpuru miri ticket

2 Likes

Re: 'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain by Premiumwriter: 7:15am On Dec 10, 2022
It's not a difficult task. It's an IMPOSSIBLE TASK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain by Thedon22: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2022
Obis supporters can't resist the urge to daily open anti-Tinubu threads or comment about him daily. [/b]An example is that guy up there. More will soon land. It appears Tinubu is their most feared nemesis. They post more about Tinubu than their candidate. They don't bother at all about Atiku and other Presidential candidates - they are no threat to them but Tinubu.

[b]I am the most marketable Presidential candidate -- Tinubu
Re: 'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain by ayoola2002(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2022
One of the reasons why that I left Friends of the icon group, it's looks stupid mentioning BAT to electorate. Peter Obi all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain by Majesty2(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2022
Trash
Re: 'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain by Ofunaofu: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Evangelist Dildoo can decamp to the orphanage home if he is not all in for His Excellence, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

You comment further confirms what the op posted.
You are selling comedy of gaffes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain by floret23(f): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2022
Majesty2:
Trash
Evangelist Alphonsus Dudu noted that this is because Nigerians are disappointed in the ruling party, especially for not keeping to their campaign promises.
Re: 'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain by APCnaPDP: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2022
I want to ask you a question, would you choose an old dilapidated and rickety vehicle while traveling because your brother bought the car while you leave a Mercedes Maybach given to you on a platter by a neighbour?

By the way, you can’t market a terrible product, no matter how hard you try.
Re: 'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain by clevybrown(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2022
floret23:
And that is because they are all thieves, even urchin APC supporters on nairaland are not exempted... Their bad market (Tinubu) will never sell... grin
Re: 'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain by richeeyo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
You igbos shouldn't worry about that
Re: 'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
APC has failed, it's ridiculous as an ordinary Nigerian to want APC to win in 2023

[
He's a benue chieftain, all ordinary Nigerians are facing the same reality, I know praise singers are in a alternate universe.

All Nigerians have rejected APC

Atiku is coming
Re: 'Why Marketing Tinubu In 2023 Will Be A Difficult Task' - Top Party Chieftain by asanausana91: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
Even Elrufai my governor has spoken the same thing.

(1) (Reply)

APC Structures Collapse In Sokoto As 5 Chieftains, 3000 Others Defect To PDP / Tinubu's Rigging Plans Fails As Court Refuses To Sack INEC Chairman / Ikeja Train Station Taking Shape: Lagos Redline Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.