Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President (585 Views)

Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by Islandboi(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2022
The constant tribal war between Obidient and Batified supporters here on naira land will only make Atiku the president in this coming election.

If both southerners won’t work together, it will cost them the presidency. Nobody is really insulting Atiku that much in nairaland. Just few people. But you hear urchins and obidense on ever thread.

I shook my head for we southerners. Why can’t Tinubu step down for Obi or vice Versa. It’s southerners turn not just one person. This constant bashing would only make us to lose this presidency last last.

Let’s thread carefully. We don’t want another fulani man for another 8years because of southerners foolishness. Enough is enough!
Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2022
We don't want Tinubu either. Peter Omoluabi Obi is the people's choice. Peter Obi can't step down because Tinubu clearly has nothing to offer Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by OGIBRA(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2022
U are on point, even if both are not stepping down for each other they can as well let there supporters know that politics is ought to be play without bitterness, av u ever hear or seen kwakwanso and atiku supporters abusing theirselves dsame way obi and tinubu supporters are doing? dts because they knw and understand there is life after politics, am sure dis innocent post wil stil turn to abuse and insult btw obi and tinubu supporters...SOUTHERNERS BE WISE..
I.O.T
Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by derecho(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2022
Kikikiki... Mikano boys consoling themselves.

OBIdients deliberately left Atiku to cancel out Tinubu's effect in two places
1.amongst the northern Muslims
2.Bribe-seeking peasants

When the scores is 0-0
Then Obi will now brandish his USP...
Who can you Trust?
As for the Christian South and North,
Our minds are made up.
Peter Obi is our choice... Final
Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by Ofunaofu: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2022
Tinubu should step down and support Peter Obi

The entire south will not forgive Tinubu if he sabotaged this opportunity for a southerner to be president
He did it in 2015, he shouldn't do it again
Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by Islandboi(m): 9:28am On Dec 10, 2022
Reinaldo:
We don't want Tinubu either. Peter Omoluabi Obi is the people's choice. Peter Obi can't step down because Tinubu clearly has nothing to offer Nigerians
You are right. Tinubu should support Obi. But I’m afraid he won’t do that because of his emilokan slogan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by Islandboi(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2022
OGIBRA:
U are on point, even if both are not stepping down for each other they can as well let there supporters know that politics is ought to be play without bitterness, av u ever hear kwakwanso and atiku supporters abusing thereself dsame way obi and tinubu supporters is doing? dts because they knw and understand there is life after politics...SOUTHERNERS BE WISE..
I.O.T
You are very right. Politics isn’t a do or die affair. The tribal bashing is just too much on here.
Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by Islandboi(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:

2.Bribe-seeking peasants

When the scores is 0-0
Who can you Trust?
Our minds are made up.
You are right. I am obidient bro.

1 Like

Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by Islandboi(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2022
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu should step down and support Peter Obi

The entire south will not forgive Tinubu if he sabotaged this opportunity for a southerner to be president
He did it in 2015, he shouldn't do it again
it’s Igbo turns bro.
Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by derecho(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2022
No mind dem.
Na expired manuals dem dey read.
Islandboi:
You are right. I am obidient bro.
Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by Ofunaofu: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2022
Islandboi:
it’s Igbo turns bro.
Every body knows including Tinubu himself
Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by tuniski: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:

2.Bribe-seeking peasants

When the scores is 0-0
Who can you Trust?
Our minds are made up.
Are you the gatekeeper of christain votes?
Well obi will come a very distant 3rd/4th.
In fact, more christains will vote for Tinubu than Obi!!!
Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by OGIBRA(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2022
Islandboi:
You are very right. Politics isn’t a do or die affair. The tribal bashing is just too much on here.
The funny tin is that u will see the same northerners abusing obi in disquise of supporting tinubu likewise abusing tinubu in disquise of supporting obi, all just to add more to the enemity btw us, and SOUTHERNERS are falling for it and even hailing dem...
I.O.T
Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2022
Thread for the OBIdient criminals supporting the supreme monkey.

Some of them are even offering Tinubu should step down for supreme monkey.

Have you seen where am experienced pilot step down for a cab driver to fly the plane? Make una dey use head think
Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by derecho(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Na secret I dey reveal to you.You better borrow sense early.

That money Atiku gave you touts no concern us
tuniski:

Are you the gatekeeper of christain votes?
Well obi will come a very distant 3rd/4th.
In fact, more christains will vote for Tinubu than Obi!!!
Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by VoteObi2SaveNai: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2022
Islandboi:
The constant tribal war between Obidient and Batified supporters here on naira land will only make Atiku the president in this coming election.

If both southerners won’t work together, it will cost them the presidency. Nobody is really insulting Atiku that much in nairaland. Just few people. But you hear urchins and obidense on ever thread.

I shook my head for we southerners. Why can’t Tinubu step down for Obi or vice Versa. It’s southerners turn not just one person. This constant bashing would only make us to lose this presidency last last.

Let’s thread carefully. We don’t want another fulani man for another 8years because of southerners foolishness. Enough is enough!

Fine, it's better that way! BATstards and urchins have nothing on Obi. A disgusting, sick and corrupt druggie like Tinubu can't be compared to Obi in anything. So, let his urchins continue making noise, Nigerians are not stupid.

For the record, I will rather have Atiku rule Nigeria than for dead man walking like Tinubu to be the president. Nigeria will be a laughing stock across the world.
Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by VoteObi2SaveNai: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:

2.Bribe-seeking peasants

When the scores is 0-0
Who can you Trust?
Our minds are made up.

Lower your voice comrade, that's classified information you're broadcasting here.

Many people don't even understand that Tinubu is actually working for Obi without knowing it. We prefer Tinubu to contest than to withdraw from the race. His bullion vans are needed in the NW and NE to help reduce Atiku's cummulative votes. Secondly, they will checkmate themselves in the NW and NE instead of allowing only one person to amass votes.

Obi is likely to win SS and SE with high margins and also win or draw in Lagos. Obi will also give Tinubu a run for his money in the rest of SW. So, Tinubu is no threat to Obi, we need him to contest even if he is in coma cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Obi & Tinubu Supporters Will Make Atiku The President by derecho(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2022
I'm sorry comrade...just that I can't help but say the truth all the time.
Make I off the mic for now
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Lower your voice comrade, that's classified information you're broadcasting here.

Many people don't even understand that Tinubu is actually working for Obi without knowing it. We prefer Tinubu to contest than to withdraw from the race. His bullion vans are needed in the NW and NE to help reduce Atiku's cummulative votes. Secondly, they will checkmate themselves in the NW and NE instead of allowing only one person to amass votes.

Obi is likely to win SS and SE with high margins and also win or draw in Lagos. Obi will also give Tinubu a run for his money in the rest of SW. So, Tinubu is no threat to Obi, we need him to contest even if he is in coma cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Many Votes Will Obi Get In Ne/nw? / Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Will Crush His Enemies Like Messi Has Done / Anti Ambode Stance: Sanwoolu In Messy Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.