Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Bakare Slams Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare Slams Jonathan (1322 Views)

Tunde Bakare Slams Buhari. / Oyegun Slams Jonathan, Tells Why APC Lawmakers Are In Scuffle For Leadership / Amaechi Slams Jonathan's Use Of Ethnic Sentiments In South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakare Slams Jonathan by lwise(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2011
The serving overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly and Vice Presidential Candiadte of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Pastor Tunde Bakare, yesterday lambasted President Goodluck Jonathan over the state of insecurity in the country and the suspension of the President of the Court of Appeal, Justice Isa Ayo Salami.

During his sermon titled The Battle For National Survival, Pastor Bakare said President Jonathan is so confused about how to fix the problems of the country that he does not know his left from his right, constitutionally

Alluding to the President’s perceived weakness, he asked rhetorically: “Jonathan when will you be a man of yourself?”

He condemned the suspension of Justice Salami by the National Judicial Council, NJC, saying it was the handiwork of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and the President to scuttle the presidential election petition the Congress for Progressive Change filed against Jonathan and the PDP.

Pastor Bakare said Justice Salami will have the last laugh, adding that God’s verdict will prevail in spite of the attempt to tinker with the hierarchy of the Court of Appeal.

He said Nigeria is lying critically ill at the intensive care of the universe, adding that those who dipped their hands deep into corruption have orchestrated the violence now unleashed on the land.

“When a people are deprived they will be ready to die and they will take you with them,” he said.

He said he will mobilise Nigerians to Abuja to protest against the unjust suspension of Justice Salami.

Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by lwise(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2011
Cant he just keep quite for once,must he always talk.
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by Johndoe100(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2011
Na yoruba man now, if he no yarn how you go no say im still de.
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by hercules07: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2011
Can you guys tell Ayo Oritsejafor the same thing please, is he also a Yoruba man?
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by okadaman2: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2011
Johndoe100:

Na yoruba man now, if he no yarn how you go no say im still de.

Damn! Johndoe100 got here before me. I too slow sef. embarassed

Johndoe don talk am finish, I can't be more bigoted than that, no matter how hard I try  grin

carry on bruv!
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by hercules07: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2011
Okada man, how business today, hope you no take express way o, LASTMA dey look for Itunu awe money.
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by okadaman2: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2011
^

Bros. I don join my Muslim friend take holiday today o, enuff chopulation for hia.

One of our chairmen buy one Rakumi join hin ram, enuff meat embarassed
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by sammirano: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2011
To be realistic Jonathan is confused.
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by gokuu(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2011
Na wa o! Confused pastors coalition (CPC) now accusing others of 'confusion'? Mr bakare is yet to explain to us how and why they(CPC) decided to kill innocent youth corpers because they lost election! Bakare should just go and rest with all his fake prophecies because he also a very confused person.
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by icez: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2011
lwise:

The serving overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly and Vice Presidential Candiadte of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Pastor Tunde Bakare, yesterday lambasted President Goodluck Jonathan over the state of insecurity in the country and the suspension of the President of the Court of Appeal, Justice Isa Ayo Salami.

During his sermon titled The Battle For National Survival, Pastor Bakare said President Jonathan is so confused about how to fix the problems of the country that he does not know his left from his right, constitutionally

Alluding to the President’s perceived weakness, he asked rhetorically: “Jonathan when will you be a man of yourself?”

He condemned the suspension of Justice Salami by the National Judicial Council, NJC, saying it was the handiwork of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and the President to scuttle the presidential election petition the Congress for Progressive Change filed against Jonathan and the PDP.

Pastor Bakare said Justice Salami will have the last laugh, adding that God’s verdict will prevail in spite of the attempt to tinker with the hierarchy of the Court of Appeal.

He said Nigeria is lying critically ill at the intensive care of the universe, adding that those who dipped their hands deep into corruption have orchestrated the violence now unleashed on the land.

[b][/b]“When a people are deprived they will be ready to die and they will take you with them,” [b][/b]he said.

He said he will mobilise Nigerians to Abuja to protest against the unjust suspension of Justice Salami.

angry angry angry
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2011
i keep wonderin how his members will feel when their main purpose of comin to church is to hear d word of God and get filled spiritually and bakare begins to preach politics! Smh for members of his church!.
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by luluosas(m): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2011
Here enters Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, a government apologists who has lost his senses, and Pastor Tunde Bakare, a government critics who is putting government on his toes. Why is it that, whenever Ayo speaks, you people will praised him, but, whenever Bakare speaks, you people will begin to call him names? I rather speak against them than joining them to mislead the people. Kudos Pastor Bakare.
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by kettykin: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2011
nigerians are becoming the most confused people on earth , soliders were sent to borno and they were accused of being too harsh on the people , the same people who harbour boko haram . Today a pastor is accusing him of not doing enough , as if he would have done better if he were in his shoes.

If i were gej , i would just work to split the country. But the same people accusing him of not working will protest because they cant be on their own
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by slimghost(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2011
kettykin:

nigerians are becoming the most confused people on earth , soliders were sent to borno and they were accused of being too harsh on the people , the same people who harbour boko haram . Today a pastor is accusing him of not doing enough , as if he would have done better if he were in his shoes.

If i were gej , i would just work to split the country. But the same people accusing him of not working will protest because they cant be on their own

SPOT ON!!
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by hercules07: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2011
The soldiers were sent in to fish out Boko Haram not serve as recruitment poster for the same Boko Haram, how will you guys feel if soldiers are deployed to your cities to fish out bad guys but end up killing your families.
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by mekaboy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
While other pastors are praying for nigeria he is attacking the president, it is clear that most politicians are contesting for their selfish interest, when gej won he said he is ready to work with members of other parties to make things better, if pastor bakare and. Buhari were not contesting for selfish interest, why would they not work with gej, offer those solutions they would have used if they worn to gej? He says gej is confused since he knows what to do to get things working, why won't he work with gejs administration and offer ideas? Must he and buhari be president and vice before they offer any solutions to the problems of this nation? Has he given any advice and gej rejected ? He should encourage pple to pray for nigeria, has he forgotten that is GOD that selects a king,if GOD wanted him there, he would have been there, so let him see gej and GOD sent and work with him for the interest of Nigeria.
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by Beaf: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2011
Sometimes its hard to wonder what sort of people attend Bakare's church. Why pay your tithe only to receive such a poor show in return? All bitterness and nonsense. If I want to hear nonsense, I would rather pay for one of Terry G's songs; after all thats something I can dance to and feel good.
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by Knight1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2011
Boyloaf:

i keep wonderin how his members will feel when their main purpose of comin to church is to hear d word of God and get filled spiritually and bakare begins to preach politics! Smh for members of his church!.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY VERY MUCH FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2011
I still think Bakare is way better than Ayo orishejafor
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by Ikengawo: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2011
“When a people are deprived they will be ready to die and they will take you with them,”

preach.
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by bagodin(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2011
These pentecostal clergy men sef,can't they emulate Baba Adeboye?Who profers prayer points rather than castigated.
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by somze(f): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2011
How can people still worship at this guy's church Shame on them
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2011
Boyloaf:

He is doing a wonderful job at changing our orientation and how we should speak out against a lost government. The people at that man's church are better grounded in the things of God than most churches. Bakare is instilling the ideal of how the populace should exercise their power over public office holders into our sub conscious mind, public office holders in this country are beginning to think they are untouchable.
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by mekaboy(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2011
Will speaking against the govt change things, as a pastor hw should know that what is going on is spiritual first before physical, he should advice them to pray against the enemies of Nigeria, he as a man of GOD should know the power of words and learn to speak positively, he opened his mouth to say there will be wild wild north, which kind of man of GOD they make negative proclamations, against Nigeria.
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by juman(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2011
Kudos to the Pastor, he is an opposition leader, do you expect him to praise PDP people?
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2011
mekaboy:

Will speaking against the govt change things, as a pastor hw should know that what is going on is spiritual first before physical, he should advice them to pray against the enemies of Nigeria,  he as a man of GOD should know the power of words and learn to speak positively, he opened his mouth to s[b]ay there will be wild wild north[/b], which kind of man of GOD they make negative proclamations, against Nigeria.
It is a prophecy that is already manifesting. Every man of God with their different ministry. Bakare has his and is working tediously in that direction. In the bible there are prophets that virtually led wars especially the judges, that office was necessary then because of the time they were born into. Nigeria is having a free fall, if we continue praying with no physical action, are we expecting God to send down fire? No, HE will work through vessels in passing His message.
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2011
Dear pastor, there is this ver in the Bible that says, "Pray for those in authority, "
Please, what do you think about that particular verse?
Re: Bakare Slams Jonathan by DrummaBoy(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2011
Another one says watch and pray
Bakare as a watchman is speaking truth to power and no one prays as much as a watchman

(1) (Reply)

Wikileaks Names Ex-first Lady, Others As Oil Thieves / Former Nigerian Delta State Governor James Ibori Bribed Uk Police Officers / Do You Know That The Bible Explains Why White People Love Dogs Malachi 1 Vs 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.