Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,073 members, 7,859,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Marrying A Masturbator! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Masturbator! (65769 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by mdntiri(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
kkins25:
How? Westerners are more open about sex, so what's the correlation there? You think an uneducated woman would worship you better abi?
Western lifestyles of 'damning' men. Buying intimacy gadgets for masturbation. Doing girls only stuff. Etc In America many men won't dare get super friendly with even their own female colleagues lest they be accused of sexual harassment etc. It's what their society has become. Africa is heading that direction with how things are going

The basic unit of life is the family. We should safeguard it

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by GodHimself: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Women are naturally covert in communication (indirect).

You are speaking her natural language when you communicate through your actions.

She will notice 100%

jelel6:

This is also more logic than artsy. This is more or less same sides of the same coin as what you quoted above.

The only difference here is this is meant to be unspoken, and for a (frustrated) man patient enough to play the long game. But it takes two to tango. Less hope the woman is even paying enough attention to notice something is cooking.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by GodHimself: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
She's the same woman, minus the passion and desire for you.

fakum:

Great words tough in this case she does value me and always wants me to succeed in everything. To be honest, we she very happy she is with me and admires me alot.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Adesuwag(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Princessdainty:
stop Mansplaining and see it for what it is. Women Don't like men.
Y'all stop forcing yourself on that gender. Men marry yourselves! Legalize gay marriage and leave women alone.
affirmative
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by omonnakoda: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2022
Neptunium:
She must have masturbated a lot. Excessive female masturbation can damage the clit, g spot and affect the chances of having orgasm and basically overall pleasure that comes with dic penetration.
Where did you get this from ? The Nigerian Constitution, The Quran or the Bible?
What do you mean by "DAMAGE" What is a damaged clit or G spot and how is that diagnosed?

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by jackie35(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:
Sorry my people this might be a bit long.

Yeah, be careful, just like every other addiction. Anything your partner do while dating will most likely continue in marriage, be warned.
I had sex an explosive sex life with my wife when we were dating and few years after marriage. We makeout everywhere with any little opportunity. Now we are almost 5 years in marriage and things have changed, though it has been coming gradually.

The last time we had sex was like 3 weeks ago, make I suck, NO, make I use hand, NO, and na she give me signal to come do ooo, I vex run my thing, cum and told her sex with her is now more of work. she got angry, I no send. Later in the morning, she brought the matter and I told her yes, she is making sex look like work, that she probably don’t enjoy sex with me anymore. She started saying its pressure, stress,….but I know it’s all lie, I had my suspicion (she doesn’t cook nor wash, virtually does nothing at home now aside her work which closes early and baby who we all look after).
3 days ago, I had a dream abut her, I prayed about it, she asked me about it and I refused t tell. Guys, throughout yesterday, conji wan kill me ooo, I just busy myself with phone. Later in the night, I came in and saw her sleeping, I surf net small , come sleep. I had another dream about her, woke up and time check, past 1 am. I saw her pressing her phone, probably doing her facebook as usual, that her fav app. Na so my suspicion start to play ooo, she started masturbating right there again, I vex but keep calm (this is not the first time ooo, normal level).

Now, this is why I’m angry, I LUV ORAL too much, its my favourite part of love making, for sometimes now, anytime I start my movement going downward on her, she will stop me, make I use hand na, NO, but see Aunty put her hand for THERE now. I’m not surprise, why? Because she confessed to me when dating that she is addicted to masturbation but working on it, that she will stop. Out of love I didn’t judge her, no one is a saint, I also saw it as maybe we can work things from there, bringing it in to our love making to spice things up in our sex life but now, I see my wife prefer masturbation to my oral and sex in its entirety. Guys forget, I’m not hyping myself but I dey try for oral. I can be there, 30min, 1 hr doing my thing (magic), and the result Is always awesome, as I gain more satisfaction in seeing my partner having orgasm than anything else.

Prior to now, because of excuses and stuffs, I have stopped asking for sex but anytime she gives signal, I go deliver. Now, I have made up my mind kind of, make she continue her masturbation, anytime conji hook me, I will find someone to give me mouth action till I’m relieved and movee. Worst case, 3k or 5k. You cant be starving me giving excuses while doing your thing. After all, this is one of the sins of marriage we were told during our class and she know.
I’m not a fan of f*cking outside, I neva enter another woman since we got married though I had enough changes and the pressure and I still don’t want to, not because of her though because she probably doesn’t deserve it but I’m going to get my BJ and have myself relieved issa decision I don’t think I will stop unless God says otherwise.

I will continue to be the loving husband she know, I wont change, I will even get better just as she continue to be the loving wife that she is, but we all have urge to be quenched.
So guys, don’t overlook anything you cant overlook in marriage, e get why! Once most people get what they want, they tend to change or show their real self and marriage isn’t an exception. Some just want the name “married” and have kids (like my wife, after all, she don marry, don get pikin) and once they achieve this, anything can follow though it ought not to be so. Its all my fault sha, I overlook everything ( probably because I know non is perfect and I saw some good traits in her) I wanted companionship as my main reason for marriage but hers were different(though see like attention die), I should have known better. Please marry who have same marriage goals as you.

Finally, this is not to discourage anyone from marriage , marriage is a beautiful thing and I’m happy I’m married and I love my baby (make una no think am oooo). Just pray and marry a good wife like me (even better).

#Peace!
You can summarize this endless episode with video.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Antoeni(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2022
You are a Widower
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Guys forget, I’m not hyping myself but I dey try for oral.
I can be there, 30min, 1 hr doing my thing (magic), and the result Is always awesome!
Awon eleyiiiiii......
Awon Orator of life.
Chief Aura himself.

Gbefun.......

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Robenna(m): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2022
Till now
I fail to understand what masturbation is
What it looks like

And how he gives fun
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by meobizy(f): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2022
Masturbation, hypocrisy and greed share one thing in common; only the dead don’t practice them.

I don’t know who or what gave the act a bad reputation. I honestly don’t care. It is healthy and will happen regardless of how satisfied one is with sex or how few one’s chances are with love interests.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by omonnakoda: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2022
mdntiri:
Women are very selfish illogical people. It's very frustrating negotiating with them, even if it's common sense mutually beneficial arrangements. It's their nature

Now that our women are becoming very educated, exposed, independent, rich, copying Western lifestyles etc, there'd be lots of stories such as yours all over the place. God help us
How "LOGICAL" is this?
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by EmmyDJourno: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2022
Take heart bro, your wife is just being selfish
I no even know wetin to advise you, just put it in prayer
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by losjeo: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by GUNITGuy: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2022
Jesus Christ Do women do this shit ......Mehn what would make a woman do that shit .....They are not under tenaion like men
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by nedekid: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2022
I wonder what righteousness has to say about this.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by porthouse7(f): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2022
Normal behavior for all women
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by chichriso: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by JoeNL22(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2022
Masturbating a day keeps the doctor away. Just like obi......his the way, the truth and the best among the rest.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2022
grin grin grin it’s not unusual for women to masturbate they have been masturbating since the beginning of time Don’t be insecure about just make sure you improve your sex game bro and ensure you satisfy her regularly it’s that simple.

if you really knew women you would know a lot of them masturbate

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by vickydevoka(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2022
Neptunium:
She must have masturbated a lot. Excessive female masturbation can damage the clit, g spot and affect the chances of having orgasm and basically overall pleasure that comes with dic penetration.
Very right. I suffer for joy hand
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Kobicove(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2022
jackie35:

You can summarize this endless episode with video.
Thanks

grin
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Cutehector(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2022
DaInferno:
I enjoyed the epistle...Next one please. I marry you masturbate in my presence, you get out!
zero chills. grin
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by FuckSilly: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:

Yeah, be careful, just like every other addiction. Anything your partner do while dating will most likely continue in marriage, be warned.
I had sex an explosive sex life with my wife when we were dating and few years after marriage. We makeout everywhere with any little opportunity. Now we are almost 5 years in marriage and things have changed, though it has been coming gradually.

The last time we had sex was like 3 weeks ago, make I suck, NO, make I use hand, NO, and na she give me signal to come do ooo, I vex run my thing, cum and told her sex with her is now more of work. she got angry, I no send. Later in the morning, she brought the matter and I told her yes, she is making sex look like work, that she probably don’t enjoy sex with me anymore. She started saying its pressure, stress,….but I know it’s all lie, I had my suspicion (she doesn’t cook nor wash, virtually does nothing at home now aside her work which closes early and baby who we all look after).
3 days ago, I had a dream abut her, I prayed about it, she asked me about it and I refused t tell. Guys, throughout yesterday, conji wan kill me ooo, I just busy myself with phone. Later in the night, I came in and saw her sleeping, I surf net small , come sleep. I had another dream about her, woke up and time check, past 1 am. I saw her pressing her phone, probably doing her facebook as usual, that her fav app. Na so my suspicion start to play ooo, she started masturbating right there again, I vex but keep calm (this is not the first time ooo, normal level).

Now, this is why I’m angry, I LUV ORAL too much, its my favourite part of love making, for sometimes now, anytime I start my movement going downward on her, she will stop me, make I use hand na, NO, but see Aunty put her hand for THERE now. I’m not surprise, why? Because she confessed to me when dating that she is addicted to masturbation but working on it, that she will stop. Out of love I didn’t judge her, no one is a saint, I also saw it as maybe we can work things from there, bringing it in to our love making to spice things up in our sex life but now, I see my wife prefer masturbation to my oral and sex in its entirety. Guys forget, I’m not hyping myself but I dey try for oral. I can be there, 30min, 1 hr doing my thing (magic), and the result Is always awesome, as I gain more satisfaction in seeing my partner having orgasm than anything else.

Prior to now, because of excuses and stuffs, I have stopped asking for sex but anytime she gives signal, I go deliver. Now, I have made up my mind kind of, make she continue her masturbation, anytime conji hook me, I will find someone to give me mouth action till I’m relieved and movee. Worst case, 3k or 5k. You cant be starving me giving excuses while doing your thing. After all, this is one of the sins of marriage we were told during our class and she know.
I’m not a fan of f*cking outside, I neva enter another woman since we got married though I had enough changes and the pressure and I still don’t want to, not because of her though because she probably doesn’t deserve it but I’m going to get my BJ and have myself relieved issa decision I don’t think I will stop unless God says otherwise.

I will continue to be the loving husband she know, I wont change, I will even get better just as she continue to be the loving wife that she is, but we all have urge to be quenched.
So guys, don’t overlook anything you cant overlook in marriage, e get why! Once most people get what they want, they tend to change or show their real self and marriage isn’t an exception. Some just want the name “married” and have kids (like my wife, after all, she don marry, don get pikin) and once they achieve this, anything can follow though it ought not to be so. Its all my fault sha, I overlook everything ( probably because I know non is perfect and I saw some good traits in her) I wanted companionship as my main reason for marriage but hers were different(though see like attention die), I should have known better. Please marry who have same marriage goals as you.

Finally, this is not to discourage anyone from marriage , marriage is a beautiful thing and I’m happy I’m married and I love my baby (make una no think am oooo). Just pray and marry a good wife like me (even better).

#Peace!
This is the most miserable and filthy shît I'll read on NairaIand this year.
It baffles me that a lot of SENSELESS and piggy men exists... I WONDER WHO RAISED ALL THESE PIGS...

HOW CAN SOMEONE SAY THEY ENJOY PUTTING THEIR MOUTH WHERE SO MANY FILTHY DISCHARGES ARE RELEASED AND SO MANY SPERMS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED?
DO YOU KNOW THAT SPERMS CAN STAY HIDDEN AND ALIVE IN THE VAGINA FOR UP TO ONE WEEK? NO MATTER HOW IT IS WASHED AND CLEANED...

To my most disgust, I'm sure that you didn't meet your wife, who is a chronic masturbator a virgin.
This means that other VARIOUS MEN WOULD HAVE DEPOSITED SPERMS INTO THAT HOLE...

For fuçk sake, this is you literally saying you enjoy sucking and eating SPERMS out of her vagina, because I'm sure you must have done that before and still doing it.

A woman who you claim to be a social media addict and also a chronic masturbator CAN NEVER BE A FAITHFUL AND LOYAL WOMAN...

YOU SERIOUSLY DISGUST ME.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by jojothaiv(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:

its quite bad to be honest. In as much as one has to be undertanding sometimes, onces it become too much or frequent, then its totally wrong.
I'm glad seeing and reading this.

I've always believe that life goes beyond sex and here we are.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Talawaka: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:

#Peace!

Erm...perhaps she is trying to save you from your own excesses.
Take the hint while you are ahead... cool

MouthAction Habits Can Affect Your Cancer Risk

About 70% of oropharyngeal cancers—cancer of the back of the throat, base of the tongue and tonsils—are caused by human papillomavirus, or HPV. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that about 3,500 new cases of HPV-associated oropharyngeal cancers are diagnosed in women and about 16,200 are diagnosed in men each year in the United States.

HPV is the most common sexually transmitted infection in the U.S. Of more than 100 types, about 40 can spread through direct sexual contact to genital areas, as well as the mouth and throat. About one dozen types of HPV cause cancer, including oropharyngeal, cervical, vaginal, vulvar, penile and anal cancers.
Source:https://moffitt.org/endeavor/archive/oral-sex-habits-can-affect-your-cancer-risk/

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by joyousever(f): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2022
Be careful with this your sucky addiction in order to avoid mouth cancer ooo! Hian!
fakum:

#Peace!
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Ameduedwin: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2022
riverbird:
But how can you be starving your partner sexxx?, It's a torture more worse than killing the person angry
it's people like you that write rubbish in an exam Hall because of lack of understanding a simple question or a simple write up, did you read what opp write at all?
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by jibrilELsudan: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2022
ONCE A W@NKER ALWAYS A W@NKER

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by adekennis(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:

#Peace!

Sit her down, tell her you understand her addiction with masturbation but she also need to understand that she dey starve you of sex say you are considering having a side chic so you wont be bothering her too much for sex all the time since she prefer masturbation than sex, trust me she go change shaparly cos no woman want her husband have side chic..lol

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by nakaman: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2022
its better than another man ba√ging my wife

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by vickydevoka(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2022
mdntiri:
Women are very selfish illogical people. It's very frustrating negotiating with them, even if it's common sense mutually beneficial arrangements. It's their nature

Now that our women are becoming very educated, exposed, independent, rich, copying Western lifestyles etc, there'd be lots of stories such as yours all over the place. God help us
That’s their nature to be selfish. So I have to accept them like that
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Okhuadams(m): 11:09am On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:

#Peace!
You take a whole page for ur family matter you get time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Caucasian Woman's Traditional Way Of Serving Nigerian Husband Food Causes Stir / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.