Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,897 members, 7,848,615 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Marrying A Masturbator! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Masturbator! (65727 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Kobicove(m): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
Aboks:
Double wahala

grin
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Gospel2Day:

May God forgive you for your blasphemy.
Why are you using White man's phone to type rubbish and nonsense?
Your ignorance is as smelly as your arrogance.
Jesus is NOT a White Man. He's a Jew.
No wonder you called yourself Ode Oponu.
Don't just rant like a kid throwing tantrums. READ.
If you hate White men so much why speak their language, why use their inventions?
What has your useless Ode-Oshi invented, except to damage and destroy the lives of it's followers just as it has destroyed your own life?
I feel like crying for you.
Small kid, who knows NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING except to threaten to harm and kill others.
Grow up. Come up to Jesus from the cesspit Ode-Oshi has dumped you.
I feel nothing but PITY for your lost soul.
Bye. May you find peace with your Maker and Saviour soonest in Jesus Name.
Get well soon.
Shalom.

Bastărd, hope you went to church today to tell your jesus to send me to hell fire?
You're the most fooolishest human being to ever grace the face of this earth!
I thought you said you're tough? Why didn't you drop your ID make I run you street, that is if you can survive the next 2days only. Na internet they give you Bastărds mouth. Thunder fire your whole family! Shege banza.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2022
Parrot69:

Bastărd, hope you went to church today to tell your jesus to send me to hell fire?
You're the most fooolishest human being to ever grace the face of this earth!
I thought you said you're tough? Why didn't you drop your ID make I run you street, that is if you can survive the next 2days only. Na internet they give you Bastărds mouth. Thunder fire your whole family! Shege banza.

I told Jesus in prayer this morning to save your lost soul.
I don't drop my ID for someone who is a slave of Satan and captive of demons.
You need serious help.
Your life is a complete mess.
God needs to fix you soonest before you self-destruct and roast forever in Hell.

Sing with me:
Jesus Power, Super Power/2×
Ode-Oshi power, powerless power /2×
Shame on all of you idol worshipers.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
Gospel2Day:

I told Jesus in prayer this morning to save your lost soul.
I don't drop my ID for someone who is a slave of Satan and captive of demons.
You need serious help.
Your life is a complete mess.
God needs to fix you soonest before you self-destruct and roast forever in Hell.

Sing with me:
Jesus Power, Super Power/2×
Ode-Oshi power, powerless power /2×
Shame on all of you idol worshipers.
You and your Whiteman jesus need to be saved from hell fire and brainwashing.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Parrot69:

You and your Whiteman jesus need to be saved from hell fire and brainwashing.

How come your Ode-Oshi could NOT stop whitemen from colonizing your ancestors and taking them as slaves to whitemen's land?
Very useless and powerless Ode-Oshi.
Why couldn't Ode-Oshi make Eastern Region win the Nigerian Civil War?
Ode-Oshi watched helplessly as about 2 million Igbos were massacred.
Only mad fools and senseless lunatics will continue to worship such a useless idol.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Gospel2Day:

How come your Ode-Oshi could NOT stop whitemen from colonizing your ancestors and taking them as slaves to whitemen's land?
Very useless and powerless Ode-Oshi.
Why couldn't Ode-Oshi make Eastern Region win the Nigerian Civil War?
Ode-Oshi watched helplessly as about 2 million Igbos were massacred.
Only mad fools and senseless lunatics will continue to worship such a useless idol.
Fooolish boy send your name and ID and ask your Whiteman jesus to protect you, how about that?
Let's start with this test.
Bastărd son of a bitch.
Omo ale
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Parrot69:

Fooolish boy send your name and ID and ask your Whiteman jesus to protect you, how about that?
Let's start with this test.
Bastărd son of a bitch.
Omo ale

Your Ode-Oshi has already failed the test.
The simple fact that you still blindly follow Ode-Oshi after failing to protect and letting down your ancestors means that you are NOT a reasonable person.
I offer you a far better alternative - Jesus Christ.
Since I gave my life to Jesus, He does NOT let me abuse or curse people or disrespect other people's parents, or threaten to harm or hurt others.
It is you who follow Satan and his demons who spew trash and rubbish and issue threats.
You are just like the devil your father, he is a thief, a killer and a destroyer.
He has already begun to destroy your life because from your comments and responses, you have let Satan steal your senses and destroy your sanity.
ONLY Jesus can rescue you from your present pitiable and pathetic condition.
Pele, get well soon.
I feel only pity for you.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Your Ode-Oshi has already failed the test.
The simple fact that you still blindly follow Ode-Oshi after failing to protect and letting down your ancestors means that you are NOT a reasonable person.
I offer you a far better alternative - Jesus Christ.
Since I gave my life to Jesus, He does NOT let me abuse or curse people or disrespect other people's parents, or threaten to harm or hurt others.
It is you who follow Satan and his demons who spew trash and rubbish and issue threats.
You are just like the devil your father, he is a thief, a killer and a destroyer.
He has already begun to destroy your life because from your comments and responses, you have let Satan steal your senses and destroy your sanity.
ONLY Jesus can rescue you from your present pitiable and pathetic condition.
Pele, get well soon.
I feel only pity for you.
Ok, I agree. Devil is my father.
I challenge you today if your papa born you well make you drop your ID or Picture only.
I'm not asking for much. Just any of this 2 items, if you survive under one week, then it means your jesus is strong pass my Imolo-ibime.
Bastărd son of bitch! You and that your jesus. Nonsense
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by DonroxyII: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2022
Neptunium:
She must have masturbated a lot. Excessive female masturbation can damage the clit, g spot and affect the chances of having orgasm and basically overall pleasure that comes with dic penetration.
She already Masturbated the Sexual Hormones and Saturations Hormone has taken Over so No matter what the dude says or Do ... She can't feel Sexual anymore ....

This happens when you ain't communicating sex appropriately to Woman But Simply acting Sex Out .....

The actions Outside the bedroom is much more important than the actions inside the bedroom ... When She is satisfied Outside the bedroom, You do little work inside the bedroom!
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Parrot69:

Ok, I agree. Devil is my father.
I challenge you today if your papa born you well make you drop your ID or Picture only.
I'm not asking for much. Just any of this 2 items, if you survive under one week, then it means your jesus is strong pass my Imolo-ibime.
Bastărd son of bitch! You and that your jesus. Nonsense

See as you're shamelessly begging for my ID and or picture.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
So, your blind and useless Imolo-ibime cannot locate me?
My own Jesus can locate you. He knows you and can see every nonsense you have busy your life doing.
Stop begging me. I don't share my ID with criminals and cultists
There is no relationship between Light and darkness.
Your heart is so polluted and evil that you can't help but spew dirty words and evil from your mouth
Come to Jesus, let Him wash your dirty life by His precious Blood.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by DonroxyII: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
fakum:

True. psychologically self. Imagine how fast she came when masturbating but if its our normal section(which i cant remember when last), i have to stay there much more longer to get her there
Start Masturbating her yourself .... You need Strategies to take such Sexual orientation away from her and replace it with Yours ... it's same as trying to change someone's behaviour......

She might be punishing you codedly and it happens when you Yourself is suffering from oneitis.....

Never-Ever show yourself finish to a woman, she might hang you for Wall as punishment!
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Gospel2Day:

See as you're shamelessly begging for my ID and or picture.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
So, your blind and useless Imolo-ibime cannot locate me?
My own Jesus can locate you. He knows you and can see every nonsense you have busy your life doing.
Stop begging me. I don't share my ID with criminals and cultists
There is no relationship between Light and darkness.
Your heart is so polluted and evil that you can't help but spew dirty words and evil from your mouth
Come to Jesus, let Him wash your dirty life by His precious Blood.

Coward, show yourself make I finish you now now!
Shebi you talk say your jesus strong?
Oya cover your name with blood of jesus and send to me. Bastărd.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by DonroxyII: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Hahaha, it's funny you wife has the Audacity to refuse you sex because of her masturbation addiction.

That's what happens to guys that refuses to put their women on their toes.
Op dey collect See Finish Wotowoto ... Frustrations is building ...

Oneitis dey craze !
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by DonroxyII: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
GodHimself:
"So when you fully understand how Dread works and when to use it, you’re going to do you and her both a favor and enjoy a more sexual relationship."

When you’re dating someone who has no fear of losing you, that no matter what she does you’re going to stay just because you’ve promised, then she’s not going to genuinely respect you.

And when there’s no respect, there’s no attraction.

When there’s no attraction, there’s no loyalty.

Therefore, when there’s no fear of loss, there is no value in staying with you.

If she doesn’t value you and instead takes you for granted, she won’t look up to you, listen to you, desire you, and help you with your mission and goals in life.

At that point, it’s going to be a matter of time before she grows to be unhappy and sexually frustrated enough to wonder why she into a relationship with you in the first place.

https://www.bunchofwisdom.com/dread-game/

This is just some kinda hard work....

Person no go gimme breathing space because e dey fear to lose me ....

Why do you want to make someone fearful of losing you ... to keep the Fear Tab intact requires hardwork itself and some Disturbances to your own Peace of Mind ....

Abeg ... No need for Dread ... make I just live and enjoy myself .... while she enjoy herself too we go dey Fix the rest as journey Tey dey go !
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by DonroxyII: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Parrot69:

Coward, show yourself make I finish you now now!
Shebi you talk say your jesus strong?
Oya cover your name with blood of jesus and send to me. Bastărd.

Why not send your own ID, your name, state, address and picture first, if you know your useless blind and powerless Ode-Oshi can stand me?
I don't share my ID with criminals and cultists.
Your blind, stupidly foolish, false and fake Ode-Oshi has blinded your mind. So you can't be reasonable again, unless and until you give your life to Jesus Christ.
I pity your miserable existence.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Why not send your own ID, your name, state, address and picture first, if you know your useless blind and powerless Ode-Oshi can stand me?
I don't share my ID with criminals and cultists.
Your blind, stupidly foolish, false and fake Ode-Oshi has blinded your mind. So you can't be reasonable again, unless and until you give your life to Jesus Christ.
I pity your miserable existence.

Bla! Bla! Bla!!!
Fooool of the highest order,
Coward, You and Your pastor are mad.
Empty barrel. You get luck, I swear.
I for don use you do pepper soup.
Go and thank internet for giving Cowards like you the mouth to talk while hidding under the keyboard. Bastărd
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2022
Parrot69:

Bla! Bla! Bla!!!
Fooool of the highest order,
Coward, You and Your pastor are mad.
Empty barrel. You get luck, I swear.
I for don use you do pepper soup.
Go and thank internet for giving Cowards like you the mouth to talk while hidding under the keyboard. Bastărd

Coward, that's what you are!
Just send your name, face and location, and you will spend the rest of this year in police custody, before you start talking like a parrot to a judge next year in court.
You better learn how to speak in public, if you don't want to spend the rest of your miserable life in jail.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by olar2g(m): 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Guy most ladies masturbate or use vibrator, d thing is that u just do ur own and leave them alone.
Na them Sabi, man no go kill himself o.
If we start dis mata we no go finish am.
Ladies take time to climax and guys can't take them to that level, just few jobless guys can do that for now.
No vex for her she's still ur darling wife.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by DonroxyII: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2022
HolySpiritFire:
Op, If this your story is true, then it is truly finished!

I mean like how old are you? 15? 17? 18 years? Because I sincerely cannot place how a truly mature man/husband could bring a matter as intimate and personal as his and his partners sex life / affair to the public? I wonder what is left of the marriage to hold sacred. E be things oo! Please kindly pull down this post.

Ps: cc all guys, please be sure you're mature enough before venturing into marriage, e get why! Safe yourself from making a caricature of your own family/ marriage in public.
Ah ah!
Make una stop all this Holier than thou attitude ... Not everyone can handle stress when subjected to the Hot Plate .... Life no equal and finger no balance that's why Humanities is Loopsided ....

It's better he shared on anonymous forum than him going Mad and Crazy before person pikin kills another person pikin .....

Man it, Man it, Man it ... Until Person Die

Silence is the reason why many people fall into deep depression and commit suicide or kill their partners.....

E better make e talk am Out as Anonymous as Possible and Recieves Opinions from which he can select the ones to utilise and Ones to Dust....

Nevertheless, the only voice playing in his head wouldn't just be his own Voices because when the only voice you are hearing is your voice that's how to know your brain has gone Mad and Crazy ..... Anything Can happen to You or Anyone Living around such a Person!

See, there is much and extent any Brain can take before it looses it.... So Pour Out Your Frustrations and Let People Reason am for You as far as Anonymous No Qualms !

If you are subjected to Op situations and conditions, You might do worst than He has done ... Until then kindly rest .... Na Person wey wear d shoe sabi how e Tey dey pinch am!

The said woman could even be your co-worker or acquaintance and You wouldn't Know ..

Make una stop to dey silent people ... let dem pour out their Frustrations.... We Don't have same background, Experiences and Resiliences.....

I don't expect anyone to bear pressure as Everyone ... While Some are Reasonable Some are Emotional!

Thats Sense!
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Coward, that's what you are!
Just send your name, face and location, and you will spend the rest of this year in police custody, before you start talking like a parrot to a judge next year in court.
You better learn how to speak in public, if you don't want to spend the rest of your miserable life in jail.

Your papa!!!
Shege banza!
I still dey wait for you and your jesus.
I will torment you here until you die, or motor jam you for road.
Bastărd son of a bitch with no liver.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by DonroxyII: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2022
Ridollahi:
I can relate, my current girlfriend prefer for me to work on her than actual penetration. Anytime I asked for sex, I must sweet talk, beg, and at times threatened her by giving her attitude before she will eventually give her consent and after we are done, she will look moody. The worst part of it was the excitement she always got when I use my finger or oral on her.
I am free to used my finger and mouth anyday anytime but once I make an attempt to penetrate , she will start super story. When and if I tried to retaliate by not responding to her touches, she will start masturbating .
She always defend herself with; babe you know I don't like sex, I will change, and this is someone I want to marry because I love her which I believe she loves me too.
Sex is Psychological and Emotional for Most Women because That's Someone Internal Organ You Wanna be Poking especially Women from Troubled Background as well as Over Ambitious Power/Career Oriented Women.....

You need to be Pscyhologic and Psychiatric before you can get into their Pants ...

But how many dudes have the patiences for such Commitments as if You are taking care of Emotional Damaged Personality that uses their own Wahala to Causes wahala for You as if you are the One responsible for their Wahala in the First Place ....

75% of Nigerian Girls no like Sexual Intercourse but the Monies and Caress that comes with it ... Because Most are Mentally Troubled....

You can't be a Nigerian and not be mentally Troubled... Nepa alone and the Street madness can make one mad ..

Mentally Troubled Man eases off the tension with Penetrative Sexual Intercourse while Mentally troubled woman simply want Concrete Solution to Her Problem While sex is Her last option except with a guy that can clear her Problem for Her But when the Solution to Her Problems is attached to Her Vagina she wouldn't have Choice but to Simply Open Portal and Bill Your Life even Scam You Join grin .....

Sex can't be Cheap in Nigeria until Nigeria become Better Country and Our Women no dey stress to become Beautiful ....

Women of Rich Countries are Frenzied Women that are no Match for their Men !
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Parrot69:

Your papa!!!
Shege banza!
I still dey wait for you and your jesus.
I will torment you here until you die, or motor jam you for road.
Bastărd son of a bitch with no liver.

Torment who here?
So you think you can torment me?
You're a kid. You don't know who you are dealing with.
Your stinky responses means absolutely NOTHING to me.
They're just lousy rantings and temper tantrums of a very sick sinner and slave of Satan and demons.
If you see how I laugh here at your senseless words, you will be ashamed of yourself.
You had better surrender to Jesus now before it is too late.
Tell your blind, stupid and foolish powerless Ode-Oshi that I'm waiting for it to cross my path o.
Blind soul following a stupid foolish blind Ode-Oshi.
You no get shame at all at all.
Bye.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Katcall: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
maureensylvia:
This your post can make someone Hot...

Communicate with ur wife about ur RIVAL with u
are you a fan of MouthAction?
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Torment who here?
So you think you can torment me?
You're a kid. You don't know who you are dealing with.
Your stinky responses means absolutely NOTHING to me.
They're just lousy rantings and temper tantrums of a very sick sinner and slave of Satan and demons.
If you see how I laugh here at your senseless words, you will be ashamed of yourself.
You had better surrender to Jesus now before it is too late.
Tell your blind, stupid and foolish powerless Ode-Oshi that I'm waiting for it to cross my path o.
Blind soul following a stupid foolish blind Ode-Oshi.
You no get shame at all at all.
Bye.
Hiding behind keyboard yarning rubbish!
Drop address, you no fit.
Drop photo, No
Drop picture, No.
Shebi you said your jesus will protect you?
Abi na fear ?
Cowardly mental deranged idiott, go and thank your jesus. I swear, you dey very lucky. You don't know who you're dealing with, but I swear I must get you.
No worry, relax and watch how the beat goes.
I dey organize something for you.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Parrot69:

Hiding behind keyboard yarning rubbish!
Drop address, you no fit.
Drop photo, No
Drop picture, No.
Shebi you said your jesus will protect you?
Abi na fear ?
Cowardly mental deranged idiott, go and thank your jesus. I swear, you dey very lucky. You don't know who you're dealing with, but I swear I must get you.
No worry, relax and watch how the beat goes.
I dey organize something for you.

Be careful what you are organizing for me.
It may be your doom and final destruction.
You don't know who you are dealing with.
Those who are higher than you in demonic and satanic ranking and hierarchy have learnt their lessons in a bitter way.
I have no iota of fear of you
God has told me to dismiss your empty and useless threats.
You will meet what and Who pass you soon.
I pity you.
Bring it on.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Those who are higher than you in demonic and satanic ranking and hierarchy have learnt their lessons in a bitter way.
I pity you.
Bring it on.

No fear Coward, shebi you God has told you? And your small jesus is giving you back up?
I have two things prepared for you. AND IM GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT EACH WILL HAPPEN AND THE TIME FRAME. GET READY. I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU FROM THE ONSET.
YOU'RE JUST A KID IN THE SPIRITUAL REALMS.
I don't need to be talking too much.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2022
Gospel2Day:

I pity you.
Bring it on.
Get ready!!!!
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Parrot69:

No fear Coward, shebi you God has told you? And your small jesus is giving you back up?
I have two things prepared for you. AND IM GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT EACH WILL HAPPEN AND THE TIME FRAME. GET READY. I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU FROM THE ONSET.
YOU'RE JUST A KID IN THE SPIRITUAL REALMS.
I don't need to be talking too much.

Rubbish empty threats.
Get thee behind me, child of Satan.
Not even your father the devil can threaten me.
You are too small.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Rubbish empty threats.
You are too small.

Ok, we shall see.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Parrot69: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Rubbish empty threats.
You are too small.

Tomorrow mid night by 1:27AM is a cycle of a full moon.
I will be up and waiting for you.
I want you to do this: place a large standing mirror infront of you. Get a white dove, kill it and spill the blood into a calabash. Light a red candle.  Get a white chalk and a colanut,  draw a round circle on the floor and divide it into 4 equal parts, shout on the name IPPALI OMI-EBOTI 5times while facing the mirror. I will appear LIVE. Face to Face with you.
You can invite your pastor and your small jesus,  and if you like come unprepared.
Sorry will be the new anthem for your family. RIP.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Parrot69:

Tomorrow mid night by 1:27AM is a cycle of a full moon.
I will be up and waiting for you.
I want you to do this: place a large standing mirror infront of you. Get a white dove, kill it and spill the blood into a calabash. Light a red candle.  Get a white chalk and a colanut,  draw a round circle on the floor and divide it into 4 equal parts, shout on the name IPPALI OMI-EBOTI 5times while facing the mirror. I will appear LIVE. Face to Face with you.
You can invite your pastor and your small jesus,  and if you like come unprepared.
Sorry will be the new anthem for your family. RIP.

You are a confirmed psychiatric case.
See how feeble and powerless your nonsense idol-god is.
It needs me to go to all that trouble to see you in a mirror.
Why would I want to see someone who obviously has a spiritual and mental illness?
Tomorrow night, bend your knees and call on Jesus to save you from your sins and from the demons possessing you and propelling you to your eternal destruction.
This will be my last response to you
You need urgent mental care.
I don't believe you are normal.
So, this is my Bye Bye to you
May you find your way to Jesus to save and deliver you from Satan and his demons.
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.