Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg (1635 Views)

LP’s Problem Is Not About Tinubu, It’s About Greed - Oseni Rufai / Economic Hardship: Pray For Tinubu, It’s Not Easy – Wike Begs Nigerians / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by Validated: 5:20am On Dec 11, 2022
"I Made Buhari President", "Emilokan. I made this thing governor", etc. As if that was not enough, Tinubu went ahead to bribe the 5 Northern governors to undermine Buhari. Then purchased the APC delegates with the help of those governors.
These were the few lines regurgitated and extreme pride exhibited by a demented man seeking political office.

Now Buhari has adopted "siddon look" approach, just as he sat and looked on at the Jo's convention, they are now sending emissaries to beg. The Buhari I know will NEVER soil his hard earned reputation on the altar of a drug lord and kleptomaniac

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by another1: 5:36am On Dec 11, 2022
Lol
Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by orion7: 5:45am On Dec 11, 2022
Words. Since he made bubu president. Let him make himself one. After atiku deals with him up north. Obi will end him here south

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:45am On Dec 11, 2022
Validated:
"I Made Buhari President", "Emilokan. I made this thing governor", etc. These were the few lines regurgitated by a demented man seeking political office.

Now Buhari has adopted "siddon look" approach, they are sending emissary to beg. The Buhari I know will NEVER soil his hatlrd earned reputation on the alter of a drug lord and kleptomaniac
Vote for any candidate you want in any political party, I will make sure there is free and fair election and I will handover power to anybody Nigerians elected -Buhari 2022 these words is shaking Tinubu's camp

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by Ofunaofu: 5:50am On Dec 11, 2022
Tinubu: I made Buhari president of Nigeria

Buhari: Make yourself president then

grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by Suunnn(f): 6:45am On Dec 11, 2022
Validated:
"I Made Buhari President", "Emilokan. I made this thing governor", etc. These were the few lines regurgitated by a demented man seeking political office.

Now Buhari has adopted "siddon look" approach, they are sending emissary to beg. The Buhari I know will NEVER soil his hatlrd earned reputation on the alter of a drug lord and kleptomaniac
Nonstop laughter

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by SLAP44: 6:47am On Dec 11, 2022
orion7:
Words. Since he made bubu president. Let him make himself one. After atiku deals with him up north. Obi will end him here south

Una wicked for here o grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by SLAP44: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2022
post=119066072:

Vote for any candidate you want in any political party, I will make sure there is free and fair election and I will handover power to anybody Nigerians elected -Buhari 2022 these words is shaking Tinubu's camp

Buharri is very clear on this issue, Tinubu, you are on your own grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by sukar886: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2022
Buhari will never support tinubu, let him to to field and win, buhari don't want to soil his hand in this election , he is doing everything possible to stop rigging , he need credit from the world

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by ican2020: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2022
He is too arrogant

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by SLAP44: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2022
sukar886:
Buhari will never support tinubu, let him to to field and win, buhari don't want to soil his hand in this election , he is doing everything possible to stop rigging , he need credit from the world

Buharri is still feeling the pains of how Tinubu disgraced him with dollar rain and a promise to reveal some secrets, and you think the vindictive soul will forgive him, Buharri will first forgive Nnamdi Kanu before Tinubu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by toneroforever(m): 6:54am On Dec 11, 2022
sukar886:

The way Buhari is ensuring that the next election is free & fair gladdens the hearts of sane Nigerians. I can't say for urchins though.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by LogicMessiah: 6:56am On Dec 11, 2022
The real breakfast for emiloko is coming by January prior to election. Dem go dey receive left, right & centre with different heartbreaking news. Dem go know say Aso Villa no be for touts and riffraffs grin
Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by SLAP44: 7:00am On Dec 11, 2022
The truth is that Nigeria will never remain the same again. Peter Obi has woken up the spirit of Nigeria of the late 1950s, everyone is feeling like we will get our independence again.

Nigeria will rise again.

Vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by Superwave16320: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2022
What dis he say at the APC primaries?

post=119066072]
Vote for any candidate you want in any political party, I will make sure there is free and fair election and I will handover power to anybody Nigerians elected -Buhari 2022 these words is shaking Tinubu's camp[/quote][quote author=Validated
:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by Ijoba4lyf(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2022
They mean Tinubu like mad....
Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by Jimmythewise: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2022
cheesy

Tinubu will cry bitterly come 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by gasparpisciotta: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2022
To all those Peter Obi supporters making comments from their anus.

PMB knows in his heart that he wouldn’t have been President without Tinubu and If he decides not campaign for him, no wahala.

All we know is that Peter Obi will never be President of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by Thedon22: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2022
Obis supporters can't resist the urge to daily open anti-Tinubu threads or comment about him daily. [/b]An example is that guy up there. More will soon land. It appears Tinubu is their most feared nemesis. They post more about Tinubu than their candidate. They don't bother at all about Atiku and other Presidential candidates - they are no threat to them but Tinubu.

[b]I am the most marketable Presidential candidate -- Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by SLAP44: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

PMB knows in his heart that he wouldn’t have been President without Tinubu and If he decides not campaign for him, no wahala.

We're saying the same thing, Tinubu should go make himself president, all these begging everywhere should stop.
Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by Hoelujohn: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2022
Thedon22:
Obis supporters can't resist the urge to daily open anti-Tinubu threads or comment about him daily. [/b]An example is that guy up there. More will soon land. It appears Tinubu is their most feared nemesis. They post more about Tinubu than their candidate. They don't bother at all about Atiku and other Presidential candidates - they are no threat to them but Tinubu.

[b]I am the most marketable Presidential
candidate -- Tinubu
Mumu. Look at the guy up you. He is actually an urchins
Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by Thedon22: 9:47am On Dec 11, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Mumu. Look at the guy up you. He is actually an urchins
You are an example of what Obi stands for. No intelligent argument - only insult and abuse. How can I vote for someone whose majority supporters are Illiterates and can not lay out their reasons without insult?
Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by phatriqk(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Neither will tinubu.......... grin grin

They there dey deceive yourself 2015 we all knew Buhari will be victorious, come 2023 nothing dey sure for anybody but one thing is certain Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. I don't even care who wins as long it's not tinubu, I'm good
Re: Tinubu: It Is Already Too Late To Beg by Validated: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Most of the aspirants that participated at the APC presidential primary have abandoned Tinubu to his fate.

- Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu, Okorocha, Lawan, Akpabio, Yaya Bello, etc are not attending APC rallies. It appears Buhari already asked them not to waste their time. Their body language speaks volume.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections / Southeast Is The Most Dependent On Other Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria - Omokri / If I Say What I'm Going Through In The Hands Of Govt- Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.