Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Why I’ll Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’ll Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili (162 Views)

Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili / 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’ll Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by globalblogtips: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2022
https://link-center.net/557100/iphone-secret-for-profit

Former Minister of Education, Dr Obiageli Ezekwesili has said the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi scores highest in the rating among the top two candidates in the 2023 presidential race and she will vote for him ahead of others.

https://linbio.me/See-how-Trevor-Noah-ended-his-7-year-run-on-The-Daily-Show

Ezekwesili said this during Channels Television Hard Copy programme, adding that Obi and the presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress and the Peoples Democratic Party – Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar respectively can easily be rated.
Re: Why I’ll Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Jostoman: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
You have made the right choice madam
Re: Why I’ll Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Kinterez(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
Okay
Re: Why I’ll Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by yarimo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mrs OBY you will votes not WE will, please correct that impression in time before i get angry

(1) (Reply)

Press Release / Future reference / Ezeudu, Anambra APC Rep. Candidate Felicitates Nigerians At Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.