Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,703 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Picture Of Fela Feeding His Donkey - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Fela Feeding His Donkey (3107 Views)

Customs Seizes ₦‎200M Dry Donkey Meat Cargo Heading To South-East / Senator Wamakko Feeding His Pigeons In His House In Sokoto (Photos) / Governor Umahi Feeding His Wife, Rachel Umahi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Fela Feeding His Donkey by habsydiamond(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lanretoye:
now if u were president, how would you stop the corruption?
that's the problem...everybody is corrupt in this country.. this corruption is not only in government alone.. evenwe the masses we are exhibiting corruption one way or the other... if I am to be president, I will only reduce the corrupt practices cos it can't be eradicated. If a head doesn't want to die untimely, it's best he applies wisdom.
Re: Picture Of Fela Feeding His Donkey by swaggerjack: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
Superwave16320:
Especially the lunatics supporting the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal like Peter Obi. Imagine supporting a man caught red handed looting over N250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers. Tell me if that is not bigotry them what is it.

To be fair all previous and current governors loot their monthly security votes. They are not held liable for how they spend security votes, a mistake made in the constitution, especially in a fantastically corrupt country.
Re: Picture Of Fela Feeding His Donkey by LOVEGINO(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
habsydiamond:
This man is not different to a prophet... all he said in his songs after many years are still coming to pass... na only God know when corruption go pack load for this country.. nepa, light, food, house.. yee yeparipa o.. wetin do them. Our light is not stable till date.. average Nigerian can not eat three square meals.. house gan na something.. shey na pesin wey never chop go build one
3 square meal grin person never finish with 1 u dey talk 3.
Re: Picture Of Fela Feeding His Donkey by Holybaddo: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
Superwave16320:
Especially the lunatics supporting the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal like Peter Obi. Imagine supporting a man caught red handed looting over N250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers. Tell me if that is not bigotry them what is it.

you said nothing about Alhaji Billion van
Re: Picture Of Fela Feeding His Donkey by swaggerjack: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2022
Holybaddo:
you said nothing about Alhaji Billion van

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Fela Feeding His Donkey by ruggedtimi(m): 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
ilovenicloe:

Go and listen to his music me and you no get argument.

He was against obj no doubt but it was for a reason especially with mimiko case and spending

His main aim were the northern political cabal
he was against bad governance and corruption nothing like northern cabal. He gave it to obj hot hot, shagari and babangida.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Damaged Helicopter Stoned Yesterday In Kano / Lagos Hoodlums Raid, Soldiers Have Packed Over 150 In Oshodi Alone / The Face Of Labour Party In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.