Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France (27462 Views)

Andy Ruiz: Anthony Joshua Is Not Good At Boxing And 'I Will Beat Him In Rematch / Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina / "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Did you just say they are clinical upfront. People wey de manage score goals. Did you see the clear one on one against Portugal and the guy still cut ticket.

They have tried, France for world cup, Mbape the new Baloon D'or

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Starboytwo:
id have loved Messi to carry it because he deserved it, however, the way Messi Fans trolled and celebrated The Real Goat crying hen, make Messi self no smell the cup. Draw- Draw.
lol...

you no fit see draw grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
foxxydude:
Morocco vs Croatia Final
Qatar 2022
Oga stop deceiving yourself.
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by SPAMBOX7: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
noisy45:

If Tunisia could beat France 1-0 in group match Morocco will do enough damage
Tunisia won FRANCE second eleven lol you sounding like person wey dey watch only country football.

So cos Tunisia beat France does that guarantee Morroco will win them? Remember France still has the upper hand. That doesn't mean I ruled Morroco out but France is a stubborn country. It takes more than defense to beat them. If Morroco can't come out and score at least 2 goals then they stand no chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by Jeffy1206(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
France vs Croatia final. It's a repeat people!! Dis I have seen wink
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by Kenmatt(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Morocco can't do shit to France.

Their fronts are slowpokes, they don't have good finishers. They don't know how to score goals.

However, do I have business with Morocco when they said that they are playing for Arabs and not Africans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Jeffy1206:
France vs Croatia final. It's a repeat people!! Dis I have seen wink
you saw nonsense.
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by FireUpNow(m): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
I want to be neutral and enjoy the game. Let the best side win
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by Childofaking: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
ecolime:
I do pray and hope Morocco wins but truly, the odds are in favour of France.

Leave odds alone.

were the odds not in favour of Belgium when they lost to Morocco ?
were the odds not in favour of spain when they lost to Morocco ?
were the odds not in favour of Portugal when Morocco defeated them ?

Lif mata !!!
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by UrPapa: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hmsniki:
Moroco will by God's grace surprise France.
by God’s grace?
Na partial God u dey serve?
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by chinexx07(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
No forget sey Buhari don congratulate them o and anybody wey Buhari congratulate, na disaster dey end am
BRO UR FUNNY ���
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Morocco will win France. Croatia will win the World cup. France in the current form cannot win Croatia or Argentina.
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by chinexx07(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] OM
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by osazuwa23: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
morocco beating france will give argentina easy win but if france win then it by by for lionel pessi
BOLATINUBU01:
MOROCCO can never beat France

Argentina for the cup sha

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by osazuwa23: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
you smoking france is beter then argentina and croatia. only one missing from france is pogba and anthony marshial benzema
Skyview01:
Morocco will win France. Croatia will win the World cup. France in the current form cannot win Croatia or Argentina.
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by chinexx07(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]Enemyofpeace:
No forget sey Buhari don congratulate them o and anybody wey Buhari congratulate, na disaster dey end am OMO U DEY SEE ROAD
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by blasterman(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
My brain is saying France will retain the world cup howver i feel either croatia or Argentina will win it.

If god of Football has any sense of justice ..Argentina will win even though i can stand them
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by foxxydude: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
brightmorningst:
Oga stop deceiving yourself.

Why don't you post your prediction and leave me to post mine
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
osazuwa23:
you smoking france is beter then argentina and croatia. only one missing from france is pogba and anthony marshial benzema

France Midfield and defense is shit and they will not carry the cup. the cup is for Croatia.
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by dafeoroyo: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Is going to be Morroco against fifa against referee,no chance at all ,France will win 3-0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by themanderon: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
It is a very hard call. African teams usually tend to tire out as the competition progresses. May the best team win.
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by wiseone28: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
What if we see another France vs Croatia final again?

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by Alaefulu(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2022
when are they playing the semi final
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by Alaefulu(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
watching France against England gave me some sort of confidence that the morrocans can defeat France, those guys at the France defense are very aggressive and rough
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by Starz825(m): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2022
You don't need to long thing
Buhari don congratulate Morocco
And you all know what that means
Morocco is going to play third place....(most likely with Argentina)

All i see is France vs Croatia...a repeat of last WC...they are the two best team in the world alongside Argentina...

On this I no know who go win this time around...cos Croatia no go gree...
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by Starz825(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
wiseone28:
What if we see another France vs Croatia final again?
They are the two best and consistent team in the world...
Little wonder we have them both in the semi final again this time...

They have got resilience..
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by osazuwa23: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
crioatia that cant win without penalty. france will beat croatia again in the final like 2018.
Skyview01:

France Midfield and defense is shit and they will not carry the cup. the cup is for Croatia.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by achimendy(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
LEXYNIL:
Morocco are very fast and aggressive in attacking line because they have so much ability in times counter attack which they can push France with that. And they are very rough and I dont see them winning the game because the Atlas lion of Morocco are well clinical with their front line.

Sit down there dey deceive yourself until mbappe score hattrick.
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by EmekaA125(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
France dey game ooooo
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by Senator777: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
@Op, Keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: The Reason Why Morocco Will Beat France by osazuwa23: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
cant lie morocco defense is solid they almost it against portugal toward the end
rolexino:
The Moroccans are not surviving France. It can't be a walkover for France. It may be a tough one, but France is holding its own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Haiti Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women’s World Cup - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Ballon d'Or Ranking update / Bishops Outraged By Neymar's Representation Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.