Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,441 members, 7,853,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho (1318 Views)

Yoruba Will Break-away From Nigeria Latest By December, Says Sunday Igboho / Armed Fulani Men Invading Yorubaland, Says Are Onakakanfo / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by OduduwaRep: 12:46am On Dec 12, 2022
Igboho disclosed this while speaking with other agitators at a rally held in Osogbo, the Osun State capital, to demand the Yoruba nation.

Yoruba freedom fighter, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, says there will be no election in the South-West states in 2023.

Igboho disclosed this while speaking with other agitators at a rally held on Saturday in Osogbo, the Osun State capital, to demand the Yoruba nation.

He said that the Yoruba nation must leave now as it is no more a slave to the northerners.

Ighoho sought unity among Yoruba people and asked all that are aggrieved to come together.

The Yoruba freedom fighter also asked the Oyo and the Federal governments and the Nigeria Police Force to immediately release all Odua Peoples Congress (OPC) members in custody over the arrest of the Fulani warlord Isikilu Wakili in Ibarapa.

Recall that the Oyo State Police Command announced that it took into custody some members of the OPC connected with the earlier arrest of Wakili.

But Ighoho, during the rally, warned against their continued detention.

He said, “I urge the Oyo, Federal Governments and police to release OPC member who arrested Fulani herdsmen terrorising Yoruba people in Ibarapa land immediately, before all, Yorubas will come out en masse to protest against it.

“They apprehended some Fulanis who were disrupting the peace of Ibarapa and handed them over to the police. But the Oyo State Police and Nigerian Government now arrested them which should not be so.”
https://saharareporters.com/2021/05/15/there-will-be-no-election-yorubaland-2023-says-igboho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Abuja91(m): 12:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Simon ekpa don dey motivate this one. U go soon chop prison again

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Realrealfact: 12:59am On Dec 12, 2022
Vote wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by TheEndless: 1:02am On Dec 12, 2022
OduduwaRep:
Igboho disclosed this while speaking with other agitators at a rally held in Osogbo, the Osun State capital, to demand the Yoruba nation.

Yoruba freedom fighter, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, says there will be no election in the South-West states in 2023.

Igboho disclosed this while speaking with other agitators at a rally held on Saturday in Osogbo, the Osun State capital, to demand the Yoruba nation.

He said that the Yoruba nation must leave now as it is no more a slave to the northerners.

Ighoho sought unity among Yoruba people and asked all that are aggrieved to come together.

The Yoruba freedom fighter also asked the Oyo and the Federal governments and the Nigeria Police Force to immediately release all Odua Peoples Congress (OPC) members in custody over the arrest of the Fulani warlord Isikilu Wakili in Ibarapa.

Recall that the Oyo State Police Command announced that it took into custody some members of the OPC connected with the earlier arrest of Wakili.

But Ighoho, during the rally, warned against their continued detention.

He said, “I urge the Oyo, Federal Governments and police to release OPC member who arrested Fulani herdsmen terrorising Yoruba people in Ibarapa land immediately, before all, Yorubas will come out en masse to protest against it.

“They apprehended some Fulanis who were disrupting the peace of Ibarapa and handed them over to the police. But the Oyo State Police and Nigerian Government now arrested them which should not be so.”
https://saharareporters.com/2021/05/15/there-will-be-no-election-yorubaland-2023-says-igboho
The only sane Afon.já moslem in the world. The rest have signed away the rights to use the gbegiri in their skulls to the dingBAT grin

7 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by APCnaPDP: 2:19am On Dec 12, 2022
I hope so. I am surprised at how Yoruba Nation now and Biafra or die just fizzled out. I wonder what will happen when both Tinubu and Obi lose this election.
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Mystic216: 2:26am On Dec 12, 2022
No election in any Yoruba land
If them born you well, try come out to vote

Odudua nation has come to stay

Yoruba

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Laple0541(m): 2:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Abuja91:
Simon ekpa don dey motivate this one. U go soon chop prison again

Lols

Na only for flatìnos land that kind thing fit happen not for peaceful and sophisticated Yorubaland.

BTW, the news was dated May 15, 2021 and the unfortunate Yànmiri that posted it registered on Nairaland on Dec. 12th, 2022 (less than 3hrs ago). Zombidients no go seize to amuse someone I swear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Fallout: 2:33am On Dec 12, 2022
Fake news
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Kenneth4u205(m): 2:35am On Dec 12, 2022
No election is our oduduwa Yoruba Muslim land come 2023 .
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Wickedfacts: 4:35am On Dec 12, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
No election is our oduduwa Yoruba Muslim land come 2023 .

IFEDUBA KENNETH IFEANYI, you keep typing rubbish but your parents can't come out today Monday. Even my dog comes out on Mondays.
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Bluntguy: 4:49am On Dec 12, 2022
This one go soon run enter Benin republic again leave una.
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by SonofLothbrok: 4:54am On Dec 12, 2022
Seems Peter Obi's lies and propaganda is not selling well over there.
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by greenermodels: 4:56am On Dec 12, 2022
This is an old news but Tinubu sabotaged the Yoruba independence movement in order to achieve his goal of becoming the next Nigerian president, the attack on the home of Sunday Igbogho and the resultant death was sanctioned by Tinubu.
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Wickedfacts: 5:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Bluntguy:
This one go soon run enter Benin republic again leave una.

Face your place there them tie your parents every monday. I have never seen this kind of slavery before.
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by southsouthking(m): 5:07am On Dec 12, 2022
There will be election in both the south and in the east.
A new Nigeria is about to be birthed with Peter Obi..
ObiDatti we know, ObiDatti we want.
A new Nigeria is possible.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Tinubuadvocate: 5:09am On Dec 12, 2022
Well done Anambra1son continue peddling lies.
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Bluntguy: 5:14am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Face your place there them tie your parents every monday. I have never seen this kind of slavery before.
Urchins have started shouting Yolobaa nation again. You have started realizing Tinubu is a mistake. Fools
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Wickedfacts: 5:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Bluntguy:

Urchins have started shouting Yolobaa nation again. You have started realizing Tinubu is a mistake. Fools

That is news from last year. You are an akpu slave and I don't expect you to have common sense. After all, your parents are slaves to Simon Ekpa and his boy Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Bluntguy: 5:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

That is news from last year. You are an akpu slave and I don't expect you to have common sense. After all, your parents are slaves to Simon Ekpa and his boy Nnamdi Kanu.
Yes for us who have parents, but you are a bastard
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Wickedfacts: 5:27am On Dec 12, 2022
southsouthking:
There will be election in both the south and in the east.
A new Nigeria is about to be birthed with Peter Obi..
ObiDatti we know, ObiDatti we want.
A new Nigeria is possible.

There will be election in the south south. For the south east, whether there will be election depends on Simon Ekpa
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by PrinceOfLagos: 5:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Sunday Igboho is back grin
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Wickedfacts: 5:29am On Dec 12, 2022
Bluntguy:

Yes for us who have parents, but you are a bastard

Baby factory product don drop quote.
You think say the idiot you call your papa na your real father? grin
You wey dem buy for there where them dey buy dog.

No election in Biafra land, Ekpa says so. If them born you and Peter Obi well, come out and vote.
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Wickedfacts: 5:31am On Dec 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Sunday Igboho is back grin

Your mother must have missed his tender touch so much.

Don't go and rescue your parents from the hands of UGM in Imo, stay here and be quoting news from last year.
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by PrinceOfLagos: 5:32am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Your mother must have missed his tender touch so much.

Don't go and rescue your parents from the hands of UGM in Imo, stay here and be quoting news from last year.
Sunday Igboho just declared no election in Yoruba land. That should be of great concern to you right now
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Bluntguy: 5:35am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Baby factory product don drop quote.
You think say the idiot you call your papa na your real father? grin
You wey dem buy for there where them dey buy dog.

No election in Biafra land, Ekpa says so. If them born you and Peter Obi well, come out and vote.
Lol! I doubt if your skull won't be mined by your parents before the election.
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Wickedfacts: 5:39am On Dec 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Sunday Igboho just declared no election in Yoruba land. That should be of great concern to you right now

News of 2021 is what you are saying he just declared.
No wonder UGM tie your papa for house every Monday like firewood.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Wickedfacts: 5:39am On Dec 12, 2022
Bluntguy:

Lol! I doubt if your skull won't be mined by your parents before the election.

That's if UGM allows you and your family of idiots to see next year.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Bluntguy: 5:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

That's if UGM allows you and your family of idiots to see next year.
We shall see. Urchin
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Wickedfacts: 5:43am On Dec 12, 2022
Bluntguy:

We shall see. Urchin

Be my guest, Nyamiri pig.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Bluntguy: 5:44am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Be my guest, Nyamiri pig.
I can never be a guest to any afonja slave
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by PrinceOfLagos: 5:45am On Dec 12, 2022
Wickedfacts:

News of 2021 is what you are saying he just declared.
No wonder UGM tie your papa for house every Monday like firewood.
there is no election in south west by Sunday Igboho and the message is clear So you can cry all you want
Re: There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho by Wickedfacts: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2022
Bluntguy:

I can never be a guest to any afonja slave

Your father hawking gala in Ojuelegba doesn't agree with you.
By the way, you are calling someone a slave when your akpu parents are crying marginalization and begging for freedom. You're so used to slavery, you don't even know you're a slave.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge. Closed!!! Not Opened Yet (photo) / Kumo Ward Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Akko LGA Of Gombe State. One Ward / 'Tinubu Will Not Win Kano, He May Come 4th' - Jaafar Jaafar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.