Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

The Power Of Thoughts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Thoughts (686 Views)

The Power Behind Sex / Power Of Thoughts By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Thoughts by mabell: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
psalm 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands

Having the above in mind, christians don't need to worry or fret
We should be confidient about the love of God

1Jo 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren
He loves us so much, he sent Jesus to go through the process on the cross

He love us so much He does not want us to be unhappy
Ro 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Now when a christian has this at the back of his mind, nothing can make him possess and habit negative thoughts because as far as he is concerned, he has the greatest back up in life
Re: The Power Of Thoughts by Joagbaje(m): 12:15am On Sep 07, 2011
Thank you God less
Re: The Power Of Thoughts by nlMediator: 4:09am On Sep 07, 2011
mabell:

psalm 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands

Having the above in mind, christians don't need to worry or fret
We should be confidient about the love of God

1Jo 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren
He loves us so much, he sent Jesus to go through the process on the cross

He love us so much He does not want us to be unhappy
Ro 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Now when a christian has this at the back of his mind, nothing can make him possess and habit negative thoughts because as far as he is concerned, he has the greatest back up in life

Beautiful angle to the "Thought" message. I was blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Moral And Or Right For A Pastor To Own/operate A Hotel? / Judas And Jesus / My Kingdom Is Not Of This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.