Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) (50501 Views)

Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? / Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono / Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Buddha3:

You're clearly a lousy fellow!

And for a man, that's a very irritating trait.

You talk down on women, brag about the peanuts in your account when no one asks you, claim buoyancy that's most probably non-existent, all just to be noticed. Quoting you was a mistake, cause I just succeeded in doing the samba with you in the mud.
Those eyelashes not only affect the eyes but the brain as well, as is the case with you.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Out of all women accessories, the only one I cherish most is waistbead. I can sell all my family lands for a girl on waistbead. Girls without waistbead should be seen and addressed as terrorist, in my opinion!
Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

All these don't entice me in a woman.. but, you see waistbead smiley the dangling sound during coitus is glorious
May nature be kind to all waist on bead. Iseee!

How much be waist bead, how much be una family land?

Why I dey ask Na because say de value must be de same before dat ya talk go make sense, because de value of de girl wey wear de beads na zero.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Johel(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
nlfpmod:
As shared by Caroline Rathabe:

https://twitter.com/Carolinerathabe/status/1599082762304049153

I keep telling them, they don't listen till damage is done... daughters of Jezebel.

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by adecz: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

Reasons why I run them fake alert

☑️☑️☑️Nice one ✌️✌️✌️
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by HocusPocus: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:
Out of all women accessories, the only one I cherish most is waistbead. I can sell all my family lands for a girl on waistbead. Girls without waistbead should be seen and addressed as terrorist, in my opinion!

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

All these don't entice me in a woman.. but, you see waistbead smiley the dangling sound during coitus is glorious.

You like waist beads doesn't mean you should sell your family lands nau grin grin
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by dalass(f): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

All these don't entice me in a woman.. but, you see waistbead smiley the dangling sound during coitus is glorious.

They have used jazzed waist beads to hook una grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by lildush(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Olachase:
She won do eye lashes #1500 take ham Bill that innocent guy 200k per night

She go Don day regret by now grin grin

200k for wat please...?
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Pat081: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2022
They will never listen to this warning just like those who read it every day that yahoo boys are using them still they will still do-follow follow

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by abidem4real: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

the dangling sound during coitus is glorious.

Hmmm! Alagbere buruku!
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
I hate that useless artificial eye lash with passion........Most especially the long ones like umbrella.

They will be blinking their eyes like witches.

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Jamoozy: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Who sent her?
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Chief, where you hide all these while?

Which of them?
I took a break from this forum, how your side?
Mariah your beloved now.
grin
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
I took a break from this forum, how your side?
Mariah your beloved now.
grin
You needed the sabbatical leave. There's enough toxicity here that can affect one's mentality.

Mariah is my beloved sister. grin
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Banbanna(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kingpele:
Beauty turn deformity...I thank God for giving her second chance...any sensible man will desire to marry someone with good character and good sense of judgement and if the lady is naturally beautiful is a plus but artificial beauty with toxic character is a huge turnoff for me..I have never dated such character in my life ..i mean ladies who are poor academically, selfish,lazy and greedy ,single ladies should first beautify thier mind ,soul with sound character and be modest with their desires from men ,to attract sensible men of good character and wisdom..a fool will attract a fool ,a wise person will attract a wise person, a holy person will be attracted to a holy man and a wicked lady will attract a wicked man..a vain lady will be attracted to a vain man ..we all got what we deserve in this world..a lazy person will attract poverty and a diligent person will attract wealth

Well said. But sometimes people with opposite personalities are just as much attracted to each other.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Emychina(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:
You see what am talking about,one olosho wey wear waist bead don jazz you. You don dey ment

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by akaleb2015(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
According to the most respected book in the whole universe which says "Vanity upon vanity all is vanity" you want to look like sweet sixteen after your children has stopped giving birth all is vanity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
3things I dislike about today’s girls; eyelashes, artificial nails, thick makeup
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

You needed the sabbatical leave. There's enough toxicity here that can affect one's mentality.

Mariah is my beloved sister. grin
You are definitely right bro, I needed the break and also Nairaland was getting too boring for me. grin

At the bolded, okay if you say so but you should advice her to get married so that she won't end up like those bitter and vile evening newspapers on this forum.
grin
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
This gender will never learn. All these effort is to please one man grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by zedegit: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
nlfpmod:
As shared by Caroline Rathabe:

https://twitter.com/Carolinerathabe/status/1599082762304049153

Women and artificial things. I wonder who they are pleasing. Artificial eyelashes gives olosho vibes.

I told one girl on tiktok to stop it because I saw how her eyes were closing, the bany said I should rest. Imagine.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fake news, she don go use super glue
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Wordsofwisdom: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sad one, I really feel sorry for her, I dey really fear anything wey go fit affect the eyes o.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Qaz2: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Adjovi: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
grin grin grin shey na drip dem dey pass through her eyes ni? cheesy wahala dey o. Anything eyes my hand no dey for am.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Chetas81(m): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

GBÉSÉ LO JÉ asked the meaning of GBÉSÉ in YORUBA language you will know that you're in advance trouble
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by luizpippo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Eyelashes
Mary Kay
Ankle chain
Wig
Weavon
Nose rings
Lipstick
Ear rings
Carved eyebrows
Painted nails

Just ensure your hair is made, then big round earrings like bicycle wheel, make up or not just fine.

Every other thing can go to blazes
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by karmaolu1(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
HAHA WOMEN DE SUFFA SHA
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by brainycaleb(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Just negodu! T7000 glue that phone technicians use to glue screens, tailors also use it to attach stones and beads to clothes. Daughter of Eve is using it for eyelashes
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by ids4real: 7:47am On Dec 13, 2022
charles614:
Am I the only person that doesn't feel attracted to women that puts on lashes
u are not alone on this
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by greenboulots: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2022
Uncle what is wrong with face oil? shocked
MoneySEASON:
The extent girls go just to beautify their body is something else, my girlfriend and future wife would not do all this, because I will marry a girl that doesn't need all these to be beautiful, only moderate If need be.

BBL
BREAST ENLARGEMENT
HIP ENLARGEMENT
ASS PUMPING
EYE LASHES
ANKLE CHAIN
NOSE RING
NIPPLE RING
NAVEL RING
TONGUE RING
EAR RINGS
LIPS STICK/GLOSS
WIGS
PAN CAKES
CREAMS
FACE OIL, etc...... (The list is endless)

Thank God for making me come out as male, we men just need money, water, good food and A.C kind of weather to look fresh and handsome.

So, MEN, no girl should ever tell you you're ugly, because you aren't, (NO MAN IS UGLY!) if she does, just make sure you tripple your hustle, use it as motivation, I swear, that same girl will rush you like water when your hustle pays.

Girls told me that, not because I was ugly, they said it because I wasn't given them time. I was focusing on the money. They tell me I'm ugly just to make me feel less of my self or feel like I should commit to them. They just said it out of frustration so I'll have something to be pained about but I'm wired in a different way that shits like that doesn't affect me one bit.

Girls can do anything to get you and also to harm you once you frustrate them. (E.g, when you behave as if they don't exist, not giving them a single attention, prefering to talk to other girl or her close friend... etc)

My advice to young hustlers, leave women and focus on you. The only woman you should give that lavida loca kind of lifestyle as you're still hustling or already made is your mom and your sister. Believe me, they deserve 100x more of what y'all doing for your GF's, crush etc.

Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2022
charles614:
I detest that rubbish bro.
Re: Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) by Haymus007(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2022
Yes cool
charles614:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OSHIOMOLE Inspired 'go And Die' Tshirt Is Out / Fashion Designer Weds In Lovely Ankra Wedding Gown (Photos) / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.