Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) (60901 Views)

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag / DE LOVÉT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / SARS: Minutes After Cardi B Tweeted About SARS In Nigeria, Her Account Got Deact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by adecz: 4:19am On Dec 13, 2022
So, you just carry money put
inside bag because the dollars dey
too heavy to hold for hand bag abi❓

No come dey spoil our country name
this half crazy woman... ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by MacDani(m): 4:51am On Dec 13, 2022
Back to square 1

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:56am On Dec 13, 2022
Na lie,she no want spend for Christmas here,the place no look like airport, na inside ariari market them their her money
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 5:06am On Dec 13, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Rice 55k, na this Christmas una go really understand "Silent night" �
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 5:07am On Dec 13, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Na lie,she no want spend for Christmas here,the place no look like airport, na inside ariari market them their her money
don't mind her. Let her be deceiving her family members and friends

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by snoopz: 5:17am On Dec 13, 2022
I don't believe it, you get money Na there you go keep am not your hand bag abi ? E no even concern me Na that white man money after all
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 5:19am On Dec 13, 2022
Why will someone not prefer to remain in abroad doing than to come to Nigeria fill with criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Jmarjr(m): 5:25am On Dec 13, 2022
Soulvein:
I never knew she is a Nigerian. I have always considered her to be from either of Kenya or Zimbabwe based on her infamous dispositions and mannerism.
lol. Na confirm asaba babe u dy see so.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by jamesbridget13(f): 5:51am On Dec 13, 2022
Why stealing her money na
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Ckonnet: 5:55am On Dec 13, 2022
This one na pure kpako, who wears Wellington boot in hot weather abi she never enter naija since she travelled. Come to think of it, who stuffs money in their luggage bag especially the side she removed those dollar note from even for abroad, you won't even make that mistake.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by otomatic(m): 6:04am On Dec 13, 2022
She de deceive her family people. She no carry money come.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Hotice085: 6:11am On Dec 13, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

I got to Nigeria today and on my way home in the taxi I entered, I just saw people gathered on how they kidnapped a woman.
Her side screen was shot, she was dragged out of the car from what I saw.
Please you guys should be very careful in Nigeria because kidnapping is very rampant.
inside a taxi on your way,home from abroad you saw people gathered over the kidnapped of a woman
U sabi LIE
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by davidtemi(m): 6:18am On Dec 13, 2022
I love the cameragirl lips (from her chests to the head)
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by franugo(m): 6:24am On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:
She does anything for clout. She annoys me

That's quite ironic based on your unnecessary display @dp...or are you annoyed that she gets more clout than you?
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 6:43am On Dec 13, 2022
Stargangz:
How can I knack this bitch?
you will first tie nylong bag round your rod before wearing condoms to fovery the nylon. House of STDs and others. Be warned
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:48am On Dec 13, 2022
She left her kids and came alone I guess

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Juoflife1(f): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2022
Daughters are the best. God give me a baby girl.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by gabrielonis: 6:57am On Dec 13, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by clinician2x: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2022
Hehe she came into the land of cursed useless black monkeys.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Cubeman: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2022
Na lie. She was not robbed. She came with nothing. Shingbain she no get. She's a broke bitch.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by detectivejones: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2022
I smell a rat. Anything to trend

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by seguno2: 7:46am On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:

Endeavour to use triple protection please.

Triple protection for his brain, to keep him from straying like a dog that is perpetually on heat
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Blunttruth: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2022
Stargangz:

Very foolish statement from a teenager coward who probably can't approach a girl. Hiding behind your keypad and typing rubbish about someone's mother.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by sweetTai(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2022
It’s a lie! She did not bring any money with her. Another way of looking for excuses not to spend on her family.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by erospecial: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2022
Soulvein:
I never knew she is a Nigerian. I have always considered her to be from either of Kenya or Zimbabwe based on her infamous dispositions and mannerism.

She's a typical and banger soup eater Delta State girl of course!!!
Davido and Portable should get ready to have some babies from Korra now that she's fully back for the Nigeria exploits.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:
She does anything for clout. She annoys me

You keep saying my mind @prettyBolu
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2022
Terror48:
This woman go Sabi whine waist for bed ooo
You ain't far from the truth... If she could do this at 40 wks, she's capable of anything in 'za oza huum' wink grin

Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by jclassiq(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2022
Stargangz:

Just get rich.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by jclassiq(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2022
zed7:
It's obvious this was done in the hood, check the surrounding. Some people act like they came from wealth whilst they're actually ghetto bred.

Funny enough, the ghetto bred make the loudest noise and usually demand what they never had.

I don't think she ever claimed to be rich. She is a hustler. She's just trying to come up, using her sexy body as leverage.
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by irunoko(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2022
SIXTEENTH:
W.H.O.R.E
lol una still dey the ERA of slut shaming? Even your mama falls into the category of a LovePeddler and that includes every woman whether married or unmarried because for marriage bride price was paid in the form of money,wines, Yam,fabrics etc in exchange of access to her kitten while the unmarried ones do it directly in exchange of money but this time directly into her account grin tongue

Even people who don give woman iPhone,wigs, money,food at eatery in exchange for sex go dey call woman LovePeddler grin tongue

Swear with ya mama pant say you never give woman money in exchange for sex? grin tongue
Re: Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) by Shinor(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2022
Hmmm
I know our airports have bad reputation but I have used the airport on 4 occasions this year and no problems whatsoever. I even forgot to padlock my luggage on one occasion and nothing happened.

Is she just saying this to chase clout?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In New Photo / Afrocandy's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / Hotel Workers Give 2face Cake On His 41st Birthday (pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.