Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns (45655 Views)

India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) / Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by dadabashua1(m): 12:46am On Dec 13, 2022
I de shame on this man behalf, talk talk talk no actions, all the actions he promised to take if the west interfere is what I'm waiting for till today,abeg I no longer rate you like before,you fall hands abegi keep quite and sit down. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by ken6488(m): 1:34am On Dec 13, 2022
Ukraine is playing with fire
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by ken6488(m): 2:01am On Dec 13, 2022
joyandfaith:

Russia is getting weapons from NK and Iran to sustain her war against nato-Ukraine. Nato military expenditure in Ukraine is about 1.7% of the alliance annual budget. If nato has to commit 50% of her resources against Russia in full war, Russia military would be history in matter of months. Russia military is ridden with corruption.
cheesy Russia will not risk a conventional war with NATO,

Straight to nuking each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by bassdow: 2:14am On Dec 13, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:
Funny how some lots despise the USA cos of the religion they practice.

As for Russia, it's all talk and no action, like usual. Won't forget when the US army tore them (Wagner shit-boys) into pieces in Syria, talkless of NATO as a body.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khasham

You invade a country, launch all sort of missile and expect them not to retaliate? Come on, mate!
Only in the masturbatory dreams of Putin and a few of his cronies and trolls. If they can’t win and are, in fact, losing in Ukraine, how would they hope to win against the whole of NATO?
Funny!

Just a quick research and came with the conclusion - "the Battle of Khasham is quite controversial and disputed"

USA dominated the battle field probably because they were there long before Russian mercenaries were invited. The battle wasn't between USA vs Russia, Just that Russian mercenaries (not full time soldiers) were involved.

Now the following links contains long comments from people who probably know much better than We

https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/rs7whp/battle_of_khasham_what_really_happened/
https://www.google.com/search?q=Battle+of+Khasham+Reddit

Thing is, even information is hoarded and, going by comments, there seem to be obvious propagandas by the WEST as a way for the Western Media to boast about their Air Effectiveness and how well they're doing.

Might not have witnessed that battle as much as we witnessed what's currently on-going in Ukraine, but above links contains inputs of those who were in the know during it's era.

Who knows, maybe it's same TRUTHs constantly circulated, that were circulated then also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by bassdow: 2:36am On Dec 13, 2022
Viltron:
US/NATO are not afraid of Putin's forces. They're are just careful not to cause a mindless war. A war between Russia and NATO/US will completely annihilate Russia but not without it's repercussions

A single Nuclear Nuke on USA soil for example would do more damage than 3-Nukes on Russian Soil - reason is due to how Nuclear works + Russia has more land mass and less population density.

Also neither super Powers wants to get into a War with one another BUT should things escalate, na then we go know who strong pass.

In terms of financial resources + man-power, USA+NATO+EU surely surpasses Russia but then, if with all those, they're still very careful and avoiding Russia, e get WhY .

Russia could even use Nuclear without using any NUKEs - imagine should Russia choose to compromise the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant which they captured and is currently in their control. Both entire Ukraine + Europe would be hugely affected that there might be nothing left.

Putin seems not ready & willing to take certain steps BUT if forced, would do so hence the constant warnings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by GoodIsGod: 2:37am On Dec 13, 2022
lhordspy:
I have said this so many times.

Only cowards hide using a proxy war to fight its enemy. What is the essence of the billions of dollars of military equipment that US and its allies are afraid to allow ukraine fire them into Russia's territory?

Cowards can only keep arming ukraine in a clout-chasing show of force and support. The day Ukraine will mistaknely fire any rocket into Mother Russia territory. That will be the end of them(Ukraine) , the US, NATO in general and its puppets called allies.

It doesnt matter whatever you do in life. But always remember and have it at the back of your mind; never to poke the bear.

A kid kidding. undecided

1 Like

Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by bassdow: 2:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Anugoson:

Educate yourself about international politics man! Ukraine has been firing missiles into Russian territory since the war began. They even killed the daughter of Putin’s pal inside Russian territory and nothing has happened. I don’t know the grudge you have against US. Russia is loosing all round in this war and has been looking up to US since last week to grant them a soft landing.

This comment of yours makes me feel same way I feel when I watch GLO's adverts on CNN - their call quality & internet speed is always so crisp I almost might secondGuess myself had I not known better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by bassdow: 2:59am On Dec 13, 2022
Jostoman:
Continue supporting the evil of putin.

I support no one Ooo. if I were to support anyOne, it would be Ukraine. me just dey try talk reality the way I see am. Wether Russia or Ukraine or the WEST/NATO/USA/EU/etc wins or Looses, e no concern me.

na just reality me dey try decipher because the lies are just too much.

USA/EU talk say dem one use the Ukraine fight take weaken Russia - that means despite their size, Russia still big pass them bbecause I just don't understand.

Now Ukraine government has donated their soil for use as Battle field and people are dying so much even their government are hiding the figures, telling people they're wining and taking fewer looses, yet currently changed layout design of burial ground in a way one doesn't need to look much to see they're trying to accommodate more bodies.
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by bassdow: 3:06am On Dec 13, 2022
Biafraaa:
My only question is, Why will someone bring the war to your house and you have all the armor to take the war to his house but you withheld and kept fighting with him at your own house?
Whatever happens, that shows Ukraine doesn't have the guts.

USA/EU repeated have warned Ukraine never to do so. even the recent one that was shot down by Russian plans, USA denied knowing about it, how about the fact even USA secretly modified the HIMARS so Ukraine can't use it to strike Russian soil. use google na, it's no longer a secret sef since even USA later accepted they did.

Also why do you think USA/NATO/EU/etc haven't been able to declare a no-Fly zone over Ukraine sky ? Should they attempt such, then Russia might be forced to respond.

USA/NATO/EU/WEST, despite their size, huge resources and perceived strength no want make matter pass as e dey, e get WhY
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by bassdow: 3:16am On Dec 13, 2022
9gerian:
You are mistaken if you think Russia that has hypersonic missiles will suffer more than the US. Or why do you think neither the US nor nato wants an escalation of the war even while urging Ukraine to fight their proxy war in a bid to weaken Russia?

MAD is the only right word as there would be no winners!

Russia does not have the densely packed population like the WEST. There's difference between 10-people occupying 6-rooms VS 100-people occupying a single room. Russia is like the 10-people in 6-rooms WHILE the WEST is like the 10-persons in a single room.

Nuclear effect works more with densely packed population than lots of open space. A single nuke in NewYork would tend to have greater effect than 3-nukes in the whole of Russia.

My worry is despite the size of resources of NATO + EU + USA + WEST, they still can not confront Russia, se eh, e get things we no know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by bassdow: 3:19am On Dec 13, 2022
smart8956:

You know nothing about Russia you dumb. If Ghana and rest of 30 African countries gang up against Nigeria, just one country. How will you reciprocate? Don't forget Russia is not Nigeria.
If it was easy, USA wouldn't fool European countries of security via NATO. Wake up and listen to good media outlets, protest everywhere in Europe.
And before you pee again, don't forget 30 countries+ Ukraine against one ! Go strike it yourself. Return back to sleep in your country fool. You think Russia is what you watch in Hollywood.

Don't mind them. And that 30-countries is just NATO, add those countries under Eu, + others, then you would realize it's Russia against the the WORLD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by toprealman: 3:23am On Dec 13, 2022
The weakling is talking. Do your worst bro
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by MasterTeeUSA: 3:32am On Dec 13, 2022
I wrote a paper on Putin for my Doctoral class...I told someone that said Russia was losing 2 weeks into the war that I would remind him in 2 months. We met, and he didn't want to talk about it. Putin is unlike any leader in the world. He plans things 10yrs in advance, Lol. A man who disobeyed his parents and enrolled in KGB to be an intelligence officer. President resigned overnight and handed power to him...like that was normal lol. He has the support of the Kremlin and the Church. The Orthodox Church of Russia is as old as the Catholic Church...there is a reason why the Pope is almost silent on this matter. Learning about the man is interesting...people wonder if he will be betrayed from the inside...they will try, but for a man that lives on Machievelian Principles, he won't mind wiping the world to make a point...the end justifies the means.

lhordspy:

Only cowards hide using a proxy war to fight its enemy. What is the essence of the billions of dollars of military equipment that US and its allies are afraid to allow ukraine fire them into Russia's territory?

Cowards can only keep arming ukraine in a clout-chasing show of force and support. The day Ukraine will mistaknely fire any rocket into Mother Russia territory. That will be the end of them(Ukraine) , the US, NATO in general and its puppets called allies.

It doesnt matter whatever you do in life. But always remember and have it at the back of your mind; never to poke the bear.
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by Greatdand007(m): 4:05am On Dec 13, 2022
Anugoson:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/06/world/europe/ukraine-drone-strikes-russian-bases.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/09/17/ukraine-belgorod-putin/

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/12/06/europe/ukraine-russia-drone-attacks-qa-intl/index.html
Chief try and keep up to date with the conflict going on in Ukraine. Russia is getting more frustrated that’s why they are currently hitting energy facilities as they are running out of time to sustain a longer period of war. Watch the Russia’s deputy foreign minister’s statement few days signalling US and the West their readiness for negotiation. Also if you might say that the media isn’t saying the truth, you can ask any of your friends or family member that lives in Russia what the situation of things is right there.

This are false news from the west Russia is very rich a country that supply Europe with oil even other country they can never run out of funds go check google
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by SaLongs1(m): 4:52am On Dec 13, 2022
lhordspy:

not only murder Russia but ashawo Russia, all talk is cheap Pootin should attack Poland already after all he knows they have Ukraine's back.
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by SaLongs1(m): 5:00am On Dec 13, 2022
All who support tyrants and despots are the reason we are known as third world countries and very corrupt to the core.
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by Aizenosa(m): 5:00am On Dec 13, 2022
Wagwanbrethren:

And the Islam world easily slip into terrorism, bombing, sexism and all sort of criminal act, eh?
I'd rather slip into depression,than slip into the act of bombing all in the name of a bloodthirsty god.

Go check up Iran, and other extremist Muslim ruled hole! Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al Shabab, Taliban, Al-Nusrah, Abu- Sayaaf group, Jamaat Nusrat Al-Islam wal Muslimeen (JNIM). All Muslims, and you dare talk about reasoning like chickens, eh?

The annoying thing is that you keep forgetting who sponsored them in the 1st place.
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by MimiSheWrote(f): 5:22am On Dec 13, 2022
I don't know much about this war, but I don't understand why people here are tagging US as Christians, which makes Russia what exactly?

Russia and Eastern Europe are more Christians than the US/West

West now practice "Woke" religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by bigcasava1(m): 5:25am On Dec 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Russian President Vladimir Putin once again drew international attention when he warned that if even one missile enters Russian territory, "hundreds" of warheads will respond.

* Putin’s comments come just days after three separate drone strikes hit bases hundreds of miles within Russia’s borders — an attack that Moscow blamed squarely on Ukraine.

* "It is a terrible war in Ukraine. It is also a war that can become a full-fledged war that spreads into a major war between NATO and Russia," - NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said noting that NATO is doing everything possible to prevent this.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin-says-one-missile-trigger-hundreds-warheads-stark-message-nuclear-deterrence
Putin do not spear anyone
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by Jostoman: 5:27am On Dec 13, 2022
bassdow:

I support no one Ooo. if I were to support anyOne, it would be Ukraine. me just dey try talk reality the way I see am. Wether Russia or Ukraine or the WEST/NATO/USA/EU/etc wins or Looses, e no concern me.

na just reality me dey try decipher because the lies are just too much.

USA/EU talk say dem one use the Ukraine fight take weaken Russia - that means despite their size, Russia still big pass them bbecause I just don't understand.

Now Ukraine government has donated their soil for use as Battle field and people are dying so much even their government are hiding the figures, telling people they're wining and taking fewer looses, yet currently changed layout design of burial ground in a way one doesn't need to look much to see they're trying to accommodate more bodies.
where did USA says they want use ukrain to fight russia?
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by NairalandGossip: 5:32am On Dec 13, 2022
lhordspy:

with all these your noise, you cannot go and fight for Russia. who want die cheesy
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by aestake: 5:56am On Dec 13, 2022
Ensho:
That looks good!
He is bombing and destroying Ukraine and doesn't want one missile into Russia. Imagine this nonsense man!
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by kellyzaf(m): 6:05am On Dec 13, 2022
lhordspy:

Bro even though i dont support war of any kind but i want to ask u, according to ur statement above do u really think or believe Russia will defeat the Ukraine, Nato and its allies? If so then u.need to think again bro, Russia knows this too.
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by 007Marvel(m): 6:17am On Dec 13, 2022
lhordspy:

You were not informed! Ukraine already started attacking Target inside Russia! One was missile attack!
More than 50 countries has Nukes and you think Russia won't go down too if they fired even a single nuke. I know you are from the north, or from that one religion that support violence...
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by darediamond(m): 6:19am On Dec 13, 2022
kellyzaf:
Bro even though i dont support war of any kind but i want to ask u, according to ur statement above do u really think or believe Russia will defeat the Ukraine, Nato and its allies? If so then u.need to think again bro, Russia knows this too.
As long as it takes Amalgamation of several COUNTRIES including USA to FIGTH RUSSIA, YES Russia Can Defeat them All!
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by 9gerian: 6:24am On Dec 13, 2022
No. The US is yet to fully develop the hypersonic missile technology, which is a game changer and serious problem for the US and nato.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHa6acUdHLg

TheGift:

Is it US that doesn't not have Hypersonic missiles? Is it the same Russia that has been struggling to fight a war where Ukraine is
Mostly defending? No attack on Russia yet and they are still struggling after 9 months.

A lot of Russia's claim to military power has been shown to be not as strong as before the war.

Without taking sides, American intel on Russia has been on point since before the invasion in February. They re one step ahead of the increasingly demoralized Russian Army. Yes there will be no winners, but there will be greater losers.
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by Greenfusion: 6:25am On Dec 13, 2022
bassdow:

Russia does not have the densely packed population like the WEST. There's difference between 10-people occupying 6-rooms VS 100-people occupying a single room. Russia is like the 10-people in 6-rooms WHILE the WEST is like the 10-persons in a single room.

Nuclear effect works more with densely packed population than lots of open space. A single nuke in NewYork would tend to have greater effect than 3-nukes in the whole of Russia.

My worry is despite the size of resources of NATO + EU + USA + WEST, they still can not confront Russia, se eh, e get things we no know

Wetin u nor know be say dem nor want go war with russia( not just yet), nor be everytime wen person insult u, u dey reply, circumstances dey determine reaction....if the war can be avoided y start it anyway?
US n europe is progressing and dem probably nor want disruption. Anybody thinking russia would just overrun NATO n US is joking, remember that the NUKE russia boasts with, others also have, and the US has strategically positioned them is several countries.

If anybody really thinks US n NATO dey fear war with Russia make e go think again.....most only dey fear another use and effect of NUKES......remove NUKES, i dont think russia can match dem.
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by Greenfusion: 6:35am On Dec 13, 2022
9gerian:
No. The US is yet to fully develop the hypersonic missile technology, which is a game changer and serious problem for the US and nato.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHa6acUdHLg

There are weapons more deadly than hypersonic weapons. Mind u, wen US used the atomic bomb, nobody knew it existed. U can hardly know what US has, but they keep allocating huge budgets to defence n research....fear those guys.

Even russia know d effect of using NUKE, themselves nor go find am funny.
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by ponishah: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2022
lhordspy:

Low pitiable Black Monkey battling mosquito and poverty, living in full darkness poking at affairs of way beyond his league.
Your opinion is meaningless on this issue, please give your opinion on battle against mosquito and poverty, that is where your opinion counts.
Please
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by Centurion101: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2022
Viltron:
US/NATO are not afraid of Putin's forces. They're are just careful not to cause a mindless war. A war between Russia and NATO/US will completely annihilate Russia but not without it's repercussions
Do you even hear yourself speaking it will completely annihilate Russia and what will happen to NATO when 50 batch of the most powerful nukes fall on them. You think they're not afraid of getting annihilated,go and sit down. The moment NATO enters into a war with Russia,they seize to exist,even Biden acknowledges that
Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by Centurion101: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2022
007Marvel:

You were not informed! Ukraine already started attacking Target inside Russia! One was missile attack!
More than 50 countries has Nukes and you think Russia won't go down too if they fired even a single nuke. I know you are from the north, or from that one religion that support violence...
ONLY 8 countries have nukes actually, it is amazing how uninformed most of you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns by alingo2013(m): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2022
omonnakoda:
But they were disgraced in Afghanistan, Iraq, VietNam.,Somalia,Nicaragua

It has been one expensive debacle after another

What was the cost of their misadventure in Afghanistan and what did it achieve?

In the end they were DEFEATED
They take war seriously but have a long list of failures since 1945 and continue to wreak havoc all over the world

Yes USA has what looks like failed campaign, but if you look closely USA attacked Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam for opioid trade (drugs) USA low key runs the world drugs trade, the CIA has hand in Colombia cocaine for a long time and any country like Afghanistan that produces and try to out sell them is in trouble you can look it up, USA just use those countries to test new weapons and battle strategies, plus check out how many soilders are lose in each of these USA wars and compare it to what Russia is losing in this war, plus also in every of USA wars the USA defense industry always make huge profit in sales Russia is just losing money

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) / Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President / John Mahama Spotted Clearing Weeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.