Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Where You Like To Go For Shop Online Apparel - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where You Like To Go For Shop Online Apparel (1239 Views)

New Arrivals Ladies Wears From Debyd Apparel. / What Style Of Wedding Gown Would You Like On Your Wedding Day? / Ladies; Why Do You Like To Wear G- Strings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where You Like To Go For Shop Online Apparel by akhil010(f): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2011
I love shop latest fashion apparel and for that i use to visit at local shopping site. I usually visit for review latest stylish clothes and more other things. Last time i visit there for Psilocorsis amydra short. you can also share your apparel, which you've buy through a good shopping site.
Re: Where You Like To Go For Shop Online Apparel by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 30, 2011
do many things wrong with that picture.
Re: Where You Like To Go For Shop Online Apparel by akhil010(f): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2011
What is wrong there lol
Re: Where You Like To Go For Shop Online Apparel by kemmeye: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2011
some things wrong with it

1. one i dnt know what that is in her armpit. ewwwww

2. it looks like the picture was placed there instead of taken there idk

anyways i shop at www.bluloft.com
Re: Where You Like To Go For Shop Online Apparel by y3mz1(f): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2011
@kemmeye is correct, the girl has been placed on that background using photoshop, you can tell because there is a thin white line surrounding her where the amateur has used a feathering tool and the armpit area looks like it's a photoshop mistake, something the burn tool would do (the same tool used to help give Rihanna bruises when that fake beaten up by chris brown pic went viral)!

Most of my clothes are from Topshop and H&M. I love American Apparel for leggings, got about 5 pairs!

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Poem On Appreciating Your Beauty / 2014: A New Way Of Dressing For Men / Human Hair: The New Gold Of The 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.