Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum (812 Views)

RCCG Trends As Adeboye, Kumuyi Keep Mum Hours To Presidential Election / Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) / Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by blamingthedevil: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2022
Pray for the People of South East as they Cry for Help, their leaders keep mum

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1601837901754793984

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by blamingthedevil: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2022
cool

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by oyin44: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2022
Show no sympathy to the biafrans cheesy cheesy cheesy

Many bodies have to be sacrificed to the god .....be4 biafra is achieved. ..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by OJODEL10(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2022
E
Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by tunjiajayi: 7:42am On Dec 13, 2022
Cry your own cry.

The people of the south East should be left alone to cry.
They love to cry.

No sorries.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by OVB123: 7:44am On Dec 13, 2022
BIAFRA nation, I am in support but the way IPOB is going in achieving that purpose, is disheartening. They should change their approch.
Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2022
Sit at home is voluntary those who are crying are never real Igbos

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by Trapnews: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2022
No need to waste our prayers. Let them enjoy the monster they are cheering. Go to Facebook, you will see same people donating to IPOB.

5 Likes

Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by Corrinthians(m): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2022
Now they're saying a serious Nigerian government shouldn't allow this to happen.

Serious my ass!!!

Weren't these the same people that were bragging with pictures of ghost towns whenever they were ordered to sit at home? Have we forgotten the ofe nsala days?? How about then they trolled and insulted the government when the government encouraged them to defy the sit at home orders, daring the government saying "come and force me out of my house let me see".

Today the same people are saying the same government isn't serious.

Thunder fire all of una there. You must continue to observe your ofe nsala days. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by Corrinthians(m): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Exactly. There Sabos.
Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by BossGerald: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2022
Igbo leaders keep mum?? So igbo leaders are now buhari? Are they the CSO of this country?

These thief'nubu rogues are despicable
Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by blamingthedevil: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2022
BossGerald:
Igbo leaders keep mum?? So igbo leaders are now buhari? Are they the CSO of this country?

Ezes
Community leaders
Councillor
LG Chairman
HOA
HOR
Senators
Market Association
Governor's
Ohaneze
Citizens

To just jump to presidency shows your level of education and bias

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by fuckJones(f): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2022
ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by BossGerald: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Ezra
Community leaders
Councillor
LG Chairman
HOA
HOR
Senators
Market Association
Governor's
Ohaneze
Citizens

To just jump to presidency shows your level of education and bias

My question is simple...who's the cheif security officer (CSO) of this country?? The people and union you mentioned, do they control the security forces in Nigeria??

Stop making a fool of yourself, olaniyi.

1 Like

Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by SmartPolician: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

Anakogheri.

You are writing NONSENSE because you probably don't live in the East or still depend on people for upkeep.

1 Like

Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by chatinent: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Ekpa, a runaway useless boy is making life miserable for you here in Nigeria and opposition parties are fueling the thugs.

Smiles.
Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by Yves4real(f): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2022
It breaks my heart to hear the Southeast, a once peaceful region of the nation, turn into something I cannot appropriately put into words. God, please step in for the sake of the innocent people there.
Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by BOLATINUBU01: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
those they are killing are not real igbos too
Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by Tinubuadvocate: 10:32am On Dec 13, 2022
We don't need your stupid prayers. We are fine we enjoying what our ipob soldiers are doing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by asanausana91: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2022
BossGerald:

why did you vote for your governors? The Ohanneze that are quick to condemn anything Buhari are now hiding under their old table in the house.
Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by BossGerald: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2022
asanausana91:
why did you vote for your governors? The Ohanneze that are quick to condemn anything Buhari are now hiding under their old table in the house.

Hope you too are not hiding in Benin Republic idp camp after the marauding herdsmen ransacked your ibarapa community
Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by asanausana91: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2022
BossGerald:

Hope you too are not hiding in Benin Republic idp camp after the marauding herdsmen ransacked your ibarapa community
iam in j town gidigba. When we were advising you guys you thought we hate you now you can see abi.

1 Like

Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by MadmanObi(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2022
Corrinthians:
Now they're saying a serious Nigerian government shouldn't allow this to happen.

Serious my ass!!!

Weren't these the same people that were bragging with pictures of ghost towns whenever they were ordered to sit at home? Have we forgotten the ofe nsala days?? How about then they trolled and insulted the government when the government encouraged them to defy the sit at home orders, daring the government saying "come and force me out of my house let me see".

Thunder fire all of una there. You must continue to observe your ofe nsala days. angry

We nwafor are not crying to any zoo dwellers,we enjoy the sit at home and no zoo dwellers can force us to come out. God bless all the sit at home biafrans
Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by BossGerald: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2022
asanausana91:
iam in j town gidigba. When we were advising you guys you thought we hate you now you can see abi.

You don carry your alumni scrap work and skull mining go Jo's??

What is chasing you away from ogbomoso
Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by MadmanObi(m): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

Anakogheri.

You are writing NONSENSE because you probably don't live in the East or still depend on people for upkeep.

Ekuke or should I call you sabo?
Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by asanausana91: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2022
BossGerald:

You don carry your alumni scrap work and skull mining go Jo's??

What is chasing you away from ogbomoso
work. I am working for my country.
Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by BossGerald: 11:56am On Dec 13, 2022
asanausana91:
work. I am working for my country.

You left your almighty SW to work in Jos?? Hahaha

How's Jo's nevertheless? Hope youve now seen that aside lagos, SW is a big for nothing slum? Can you compare any of your SW cities with jos?? Aside lagos grin
Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by Tochj(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2022
Corrinthians:

Serious my ass!!!

People like you are part of reasons the country is in darkness.
Say whatever you like
It's the Government responsibility to safeguard life and property.
If SE residents are the reason for insecurity in the region
Who then is responsible for the insecurity in Benue, southern Kaduna Even Northeast?
Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by christistruth01: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
BossGerald:

Send your Governors to Wike for
Training on how to deal with IPOB and reset their Brains
Re: Pray For The People Of South East As They Cry For Help, Their Leaders Keep Mum by BossGerald: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
christistruth01:

Send your Governors to Wike for
Training in how to deal with IPOB and reset sense into them

Lol, you don't want to support Apc uzodimma and umahi today, because the news is not favourable today??

Two faced clown

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Why Tinubu Will Get More Than 12 Million Votes In The North Alone - Keyamo / Mossad Searching For A Woman To Replace Ekpa / Peter Obi's Speech In Port Harcourt Rally As He Brags With His Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.