Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

For Dongle Users - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / For Dongle Users (5304 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / All Dongle Issues / Browsing The Net With Dongle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

For Dongle Users by don401(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2011
pls pls we shud nt let the gud work of our great gurus to be in vain. It is against the forum rules dat illegal decription of paytv is not allowed.
*here are my solution. Lets keep nairaland clean nd dongle dicussion shud b done @ *naija.your-talk.com*. And FYI Dongle is lyk cardsharing. We shud nt panic it wil last forever except if d company decide 2 introduce a new box. For d latest software visit www.avatardongle.u61.com. Thru google.
Re: For Dongle Users by olamileone(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2011
All recent software on avatar website gone ,den i ask myself why?
Re: For Dongle Users by titipexy: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2011
olamileone:

All recent software on avatar website gone ,den i ask myself why?
thw reason is because av**tr 2 softwr did not wrk nd sd av**tr or a**tr 1 softwr wrked bt not all d channels. they r wrking on d softwre esp on av**t2 to fix d bugs
don401:

pls pls we shud nt let the gud work of our great gurus to be in vain. It is against the forum rules dat illegal decription of paytv is not allowed.
*here are my solution. Lets keep nairaland clean nd dongle dicussion shud b done @ *naija.your-talk.com*. And FYI Dongle is lyk cardsharing. We shud nt panic it wil last forever except if d company decide 2 introduce a new box. For d latest software visit www.avatardongle.u61.com. Thru google.
true talk.naija-yourtalk.com is d place.
Re: For Dongle Users by titipexy: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2011
mistake mua. bt u undastnd nah. chec d post grin cheesy grin
Re: For Dongle Users by lovala(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2011
the updates work for a while and then chill. So, are they really updates?
Re: For Dongle Users by Benpete: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2011
don401:

yours is even worse, if you want 2 advise why use dongle? Won't they know ie dstv? We should stop these postings. The truth is that nothing u can code from them. They re aware of everything. They know people are watching their channels. If u like twist ur words they will still know. They have experts who knows wheather is dog or thieves or anything. If a lay man like me can understand they will. See this people are here 2 exploit us with those this they took from free to air with outrageous subscriptions and the federal govt is not talking. They should bring down the prices and people will not have the interest in harking their things. I am an advocate of free to air and I stand by it. Anything that will make tv to be free as it is in europe n america I will do it , that is my own thank you. who knows wheather is dog or thieves or anything. If a lay man like me can understand they will. See this people are here 2 exploit us with those this they took from free to air with outrageous subscriptions and the federal govt is not talking. They should bring down the prices and people will not have the interest in harking their things. I am an advocate of free to air and I stand by it. Anything that will make tv to be free as it is in europe n america I will do it , that is my own thank you.
Re: For Dongle Users by micksat: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2011
any solution to the dongle yet?
Re: For Dongle Users by gkw: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
its over ,dstv wins sad
Re: For Dongle Users by okpotuJ: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2011
pls guys and the gurus this ma email jimmyfinga@yahoo.com
any dongle info
Re: For Dongle Users by ultrasat(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2011
Can someone check his dog if it's barking now? Someone called me that he heard it's barking now!
Re: For Dongle Users by versace400(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2011
Pls@ all,it is either this dog of a thing is discussed codedly or is taken elsewhere. Let us drop this i dont care altitude. It won lead us anywhere
Re: For Dongle Users by saintchyco: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
i just checked av dog is mute
Re: For Dongle Users by Digitman(m): 7:44am On Sep 15, 2011
The av 2 dog is backing but not totally yet.
Re: For Dongle Users by geefivez(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2011
is it with the august sw release?
Re: For Dongle Users by Digitman(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2011
Use the one dated 2011-08-29
Re: For Dongle Users by geefivez(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2011
Digitman:

send me the sw plz
geefivez@yahoo.com
Digitman:

send me the sw plz let me try it. am using 69x
geefivez@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: For Dongle Users by daomi(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2011
@digitman pls send it t me @ olubabs12@yahoo.com
Re: For Dongle Users by twinstaiye(m): 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2011
Thread locked. No dongle thread on this Board please.

(1)

Come And See O, TSTV Just Goofed Big Time / Tvsat 16e Cccam Available / We Sell Dstv Decoder And Accessories E.g Boosters, Remote, Wall Bracket E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.