Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi (17962 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Denies Endorsing Peter Obi / El-Zakzaky Denies Endorsing Peter Obi Presidency / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by lovinagbad: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
jlinkd78:
100 Olubadan not up to an Obasanjo endorsement.
Moreso Obi never said d Ibadan monarch endorsed him
Obasanjo that can't win his ward 3ven when he was the president.
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by DesChyko: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Which article exactly is being debunked ABI Obi handlers no get name?

APC!! Change your ways.

That's how APC members were harassing ARISE TV to sack Rufai or face persecution under Tinubu's government.

People that are yet to win an election o.

I've never seen this degree of desperation before lipsrsealed

As you dey ready your PVC, also dey ready your JAPA funds. If the devil's plans for Nigeria succeeds, the shege that will be seen will make even the devil consider becoming a subordinate. lipsrsealed
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Dave2011: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
id911:

Stop all these abuses and insults and comment or argue responsibly. I've checked Obi and all official Labour Party handles since that day he visited Olubadan, non said he was endorsed. Thisday, a PDP Newspaper carried fake news about Obi and Olubadan, ain't you supposed to blame Thisday? Why the blame and insults on Obi and his supporters?

God bless you, whenever, I see posts such as this, I know really that there's hope for this country! Kudos
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Chikwado1974: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
To hell with his endorsement.
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by 1Dray(m): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
LegendHero:

This was the initial fake news.

And Thisday is now Obi?
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Neddstark: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Obasanjo won’t win his own ward.

Even if Obasanjo is on the ballot, Tinubu will defeat him in his ward, that’s how featherweight Obasanjo is in Yorubaland.

Obasanjo is just like Gowon politically. He should enjoy his elder statesmanship.
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Naira20: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
He is Aproko king on YouTube
Na him yeye lafta dey always make me laff
EtinosaDLaw:

Who is this guy? He's so funny!! I too like the guy abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Godwin4444: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
jlinkd78:
hope it’s not d same obj that his daughter lost re-election in front of his house?
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by olamike02: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Come and see how they will deny this. Obi him tu de lie. Of all probable candidate only a fool of a king will endorse Saint Obi the Pandora.
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by tk4radi: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Peter Obi never said that the Olubadan endorsed him..

So, where did the persons who wrote the fake news got what they wrote?
Yesterday, I was in Ibadan to pay a courtesy call on the HRH Oba Lekan Balogun, the Olubadan of Ibadanland at his Alarere, Ibadan residence. I am grateful for the gracious audience and hospitality. I took note of his wise counsel and requests.

#PeterObi
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1601911507939467265?t=jPzNjxIHEzaHuORXlsRiBQ&s=19
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by West1side: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Why can't they blame Peter Obi was he not suppose to come out n clarify he never got the Oba's endorsement or you de mad

id911:

Stop all these abuses and insults and comment or argue responsibly. I've checked Obi and all official Labour Party handles since that day he visited Olubadan, non said he was endorsed. Thisday, a PDP Newspaper carried fake news about Obi and Olubadan, ain't you supposed to blame Thisday? Why the blame and insults on Obi and his supporters?
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Britishpea: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
jlinkd78:

Lol OBJ won’t win his unit let alone ward.
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by stuffs2002: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
The fraudulent Supreme Monkey has once again been exposed.
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by stuffs2002: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
jlinkd78:

One of the most naïve political statement I've heard in a long time.
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by zionstaar75: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
LegendHero:

igbos and fake news sha!
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Levels1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I was almost wondering, How the Great Olubadan of Ibadan would have endorse a political minion like Peter Obi!

I have said and will repeat again. If by chance it is written that a Peter will rule Nigeria, then it is definitely "Peter Okoye"

And the peter won't be a Igbo by tribe.
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by zionstaar75: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
stuffs2002:

One of the most naïve political statement I've heard in a long time.
stupid u mean?the obasanjo sef has not been to a single obi campaign because he's been told in plain terms obi can't win
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Lightorder: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I was almost wondering, How the Great Olubadan of Ibadan would have endorse a political minion like Peter Obi!

I have said and will repeat again. If by chance it is written that a Peter will rule Nigeria, then it is definitely "Peter Okoye"

I was surprised too because Yoruba monarchs don’t usually endorse progress
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Pinito: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Politics 101 if you know you know
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Levels1:

And the peter won't be a Igbo by tribe.

Peter Okoye is mixed. He has a Yoruba wife
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by zionstaar75: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Even if Obasanjo is on the ballot, Tinubu will defeat him in his ward, that’s how featherweight Obasanjo is in Yorubaland.

they don't understand, they live only on social media
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Ahmedie28(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
If national population commission want to know the total number of igbos in our South West, they shouldn't waste money, after Presidential election Their total number in South West will be equal to the number of votes obi will get in South west
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Igbek76: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
trutharena:
Olubadan should have never replied. Just allow those Obiidiots to be entertaining themselves, on Election Day their eyes will clear.

Exactly,some of us know many of them will develop post election syndromes.
But the wise among them should prepare for Asiwaju's presidency from now on.
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by yemex04(m): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
LegendHero:

He never really won it.
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by babyfaceafrica: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
tk4radi:
Peter Obi never said that the Olubadan endorsed him..

So, where did the persons who wrote the fake news got what they wrote?

Thisday na.. Peddlers of fake news
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Ofunaofu: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Any body that supports Peter Obi, to you urchins, that person cannot win his ward

Don't worry, on election day e go clear for una eye
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by tk4radi: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Thisday na.. Peddlers of fake news
I don't read newspapers that report biased news
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You don't have sense
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

How will an SDP former Senator, whose younger brother is an APC Senator ever support Obi

Tinubu and Olubadan goes waaay back 30 years ago

Funny enough Kola Balogun is one of the people leading PCC in Oyo State after Teslim and Akin Alabi

Olubadan can only endorse Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso as they all suffered for June 12 and not Obi the JJC, he would gladly pick Sowore the SUG guy, Osita Chidoka, Festus Keyamo or Reno

You don't have sense walahi
Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Masterito(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Lol, does his endorsement guarantee election victory?
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dt

Re: 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi by Emola12(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
We no even need in endorsement self AFENIFERE leader and OBASANJỌ endorsement is okay for us and we only need God support that is all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

45 Passengers Kidnapped As Gunmen Attack Transporters Along Otukpo-Enugu Road / How Obasanjo Gave National Assembly N50M For His 3rd Term Ambition - APC Senator / PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.