Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) (1356 Views)

Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu / 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by EndsarsReloaded: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
It will shock them when Obi ends up winning some SW states. Tinubu's last desperate attempt now is bribing the criminal in Finland to sabotage elections in SE but it will fail too.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by duro4chang(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
I can bet it Tinubu is the next president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
duro4chang:
I can bet it Tinubu is the next president
Tinubu will lose Lagos

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by DSC7: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Hardworking sane Nigerians are OBIdient to the cause of Taking Back Nigeria....

Gradually we will get there...

Vote Wisely 2023....

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by socialmediaman: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
Gradually Peter Obi is going deep into the SW, garnering more trust and support on the streets as well as with the elders of the land

Nigerians are showing they’re ready to take back their country. They’re beginning to understand the language of the politicians, which is divide and rule

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by Tsolutionjoseph: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
It will shock them when Obi ends up winning some SW states. Tinubu's last desperate attempt now is bribing the criminal in Finland to sabotage elections in SE but it will fail too.
Most of these people won't come out to vote, except they bring Bvas or polling unit to there doorstep

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by yarimo(m): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
PETER OBI online president grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by beelon1020(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Hmmmmm... this supreme monkey peeps are masturbating here again... they can’t even see the handwriting on the wall,..
Election is determined by votes,.. those peeps up there won’t even stress them self over obi..
If Obistingy win one state.. come quote me...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by duro4chang(m): 5:32am On Dec 14, 2022
post=119137504:

Tinubu will lose Lagos
I can bet it, Tinubu will not only win Lagos but he is going to win presidential election. If anyone is telling you APC will lose Lagos, that person is deceiving you.
Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by nkwuocha: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2022
I hope you realize that some indigenes in Ogun do not align or see their selves like Yorubas?
Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by BlazinGlory40: 7:38am On Dec 14, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Most of these people won't come out to vote, except they bring Bvas or polling unit to there doorstep

Is that your consolation?
Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Is that your consolation?
I am not really interested in who wins, but from my experience 95% of people won't sacrifice their time and resources because of politicians

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by Hoelujohn: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2022
I rep Sango Ota. These is what I have been saying all along. In my local government, Ado ODO OTA, Peter Obi might likely carry the day. But surprisingly, I have not seen any of his posters or billboards. Na oga Tinubu pics full everywhere and Atiku

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:16am On Dec 14, 2022
duro4chang:
I can bet it, Tinubu will not only win Lagos but he is going to win presidential election. If anyone is telling you APC will lose Lagos, that person is deceiving you.
Yoruba Muslim votes alone can't make him win
Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by duro4chang(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yoruba Muslim votes alone can't make him win
You are too tribalistic. Your religious bigotry will not take you anywhere either. Only christian votes can't make Obi win too. We all need one another. I am a Christian by the grace of God and Will remain a Christian till I died. Jesus is my Lord and Saviour and I will never deny him.
Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by ImDStar: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2022
I want to ask you just one question, do you reside in Lagos to have come to this conclusion?

If you reside in Lagos, I can bet you that you will never said Tinubu will win Lagos, I am not also saying he won't win, but you can't expressly say he will win.

I am voting for Sanwolu in governorship, and voting in Peter Obi for Presidential.

I can guarantee you many people share this sentiment too.

duro4chang:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by iSense247: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
It is not sure who would win SW and NC but other regions are very sure.

Obi - SE & SS
Atiku - NW & NE

SW is between Obi and Tinubu why NC is between Obi and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by duro4chang(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2022
ImDStar:
I want to ask you just one question, do you reside in Lagos to have come to this conclusion?

If you reside in Lagos, I can bet you that you will never said Tinubu will win Lagos, I am not also saying he won't win, but you can't expressly say he will win.

I am voting for Sanwolu in governorship, and voting in Peter Obi for Presidential.

I can guarantee you many people share this sentiment too.

I live in Lagos, Agege to be precise. I have not seen any sign of PDP or Labour party winning. Dont be deceived.
Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by 00FFT00(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:

13 persons interviewed, 53 percent positive response for Peter Obi, and in Sango Ota, Ogun state.
Guess the interviewer also went to speak with them at their doorsteps?.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by ImDStar: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2022
Anybody telling you he wants to vote for Tinubu because of how he govern Lagos, I can bet it, that individual has never been to Lagos, or he only passes through Lagos while traveling.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by Realrealfact: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2022
Vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by Tsolutionjoseph: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2022
00FFT00:

13 persons interviewed, 53 percent positive response for Peter Obi, and in Sango Ota, Ogun state.
Guess the interviewer also went to speak with them at their doorsteps?.
you are all fools, why they didn't go for Campaign with all their mouth, at least go out in mass to prove a point in Kogi, despite all their noise about Peter obi popularity in north Central
Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by Rapuru14: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
you are all fools, why they didn't go for Campaign with all their mouth, at least go out in mass to prove a point in Kogi, despite all their noise about Peter obi popularity in north Central

Labour Party doesn't mobilize supporters to rallies. It's basically on volition.

In Kaduna yesterday several governor's were mobilized for APC gulping several millions, supposedly stolen from the masses, did you see the shameful outing?

Obi and his candidacy is a continuous work in progress.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by Tsolutionjoseph: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2022
Rapuru14:

Labour Party doesn't mobilize supporters to rallies. It's basically on volition.

In Kaduna yesterday several governor's were mobilized for APC gulping several millions, supposedly stolen from the masses, did you see the shameful outing?

Obi and his candidacy is a continuous work in progress.
no wahala, when you were doing ur 1million march and making noise everywhere, u didn't say this
Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by 00FFT00(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:

No worry brother, February go soon reach.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi win Tinubu and Atiku in Sango Oto Ogun State Opinion Poll (video) by 00FFT00(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:

Do you realize you publicly speak in a disgraceful manner?. Makes you sound like an illiterate. Are you?

(1) (Reply)

How PDP and APC Mobilizing Crowd To Rally (photos) / Festus Keyamo Steals Photos Of Chicago Festival To Boost Tinubu’s Sokoto Rally / Graphics Designer Petition Peter Obi For Allegedly 2B CAN Naira Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.