Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State (51081 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) / Labour Party Campaign Buses (pictures) / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2022
Gossipninja:

Live Pictures of APC Kaduna rally.

With governors, Senators, Ministers, house of rep members, house assembly members all present!!

I dey shame for you and APC

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
ChannelsTV wicked ooooooo
Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Charlie2020:
why then was Omockery sharing pictures of desolate venue?

why are you still reading from that cursed swine?
angry
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by jaxxy(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
MadmanObi:

Stop patronizing cow,are we not cow,almajiri,born throwaway and terrorist again?nah only stupid and foolish northerners go vote nyamiri,we can vote edo,ijaw and Yoruba but nyamiri? NO

Did igbos not vote for obasanjo and Yaradua and atiku 2019?

Which one u dey talk again?
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by MadmanObi(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
jaxxy:

You no know the people you call cow again? The fear of Almighty North is truly the beginning of wisdom
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by ogatboy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
MadmanObi:

Atiku will also win both South and north

Not happening. Take it to the bank
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by jaxxy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
MadmanObi:

You no know the people you call cow again? The fear of Almighty North is truly the beginning of wisdom

Did they call Yaradua cow?? undecided

Fear nobody only God.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by MadmanObi(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
jaxxy:

Did they call Yaradua cow?? undecided

Fear nobody only God.

Do I look like yoruba to you?
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by MadmanObi(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
ogatboy:

Not happening. Take it to the bank

There's nothing you can do to stop Atiku
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by JoeNL22(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
For with GOD, President Omoluabi Ahmed Obi must be Possible. Datti's a Fact!

Nitoripe pelu OLORUN, Aare Omoluabi Ahmed Obi gbodo le se, Òótọ́ niyẹn!

N'ihi na n'ebe CHINEKE nọ, Onye isi ala Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ga-enwerịrị ike, Nke ahụ bụ Eziokwu!

Domin tare da ALLAH, dole ne shugaba Omoluabi Ahmed Obi ya zama mai yiwuwa, Wannan Gaskiya ne!

فبوجود الله يجب أن يكون الرئيس أمولابي أحمد أوبي ممكناً. هذه حقيقة!

Car avec DIEU, le Président Omoluabi Ahmed Obi doit être Possible, C'est un Fait!

This message is brought to you by;
The Cummissioner, Southwest citizens for President Omoluabi Obi.
IFEOLUWA OSHO..

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by jaxxy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
MadmanObi:

Do I look like yoruba to you?

So which one be cow abi na chicken?

I only know they complained when cows were walking on major roads in fct and people said it was wrong. it the country side it is acceptable bt in the city cows shouldn't be walking onajor roads.

Why my Northern brothers they vex?
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by MadmanObi(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
jaxxy:

So which one be cow abi na chicken?

I only know they complained when cows were walking on major roads in fct and people said it was wrong. it the country side it is acceptable bt in the city cows shouldn't be walking onajor roads.

Why my Northern brothers they vex?

You people can lie sha,so you don't know that all northerners are cow?
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by jaxxy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
MadmanObi:

You people can lie sha,so you don't know that all northerners are cow?

Me I like northerners. I have many as good friends snd school mates.

I have never referred to them as cows. That's a stupid statement to make.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by ogatboy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
MadmanObi:

There's nothing you can do to stop Atiku

Lol. Wait till February. Votes count, posts do not count
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by PaedophileProph: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
MadmanObi:

KKK say higrin

Are Christian dominated states also in your "The North"? Or you think we in the era of vote snatching
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by MadmanObi(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
PaedophileProph:

Are Christian dominated states also in your "The North"? Or you think we in the era of vote snatching

Stop disturbing me okoro,North is North
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by MadmanObi(m): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
ogatboy:

Lol. Wait till February. Votes count, posts do not count

We have numbers,PVC and we even have underage heregrin
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by MadmanObi(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
jaxxy:

Me I like northerners. I have many as good friends snd school mates.

I have never referred to them as cows. That's a stupid statement to make.

Maybe you are not Igbo jew,you're either Igbo Muslim or Christian,you see those Igbo jew ehn? Nothing wey dem no hate.
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by Okechinwadike: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
MadmanObi:

Sorry then,I don't know you are for waziri.I'm sorry once again.
is only God that can stop atiku
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by MadmanObi(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Okechinwadike:
is only God that can stop atiku

God bless you
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by ogatboy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
MadmanObi:

We have numbers,PVC and we even have underage heregrin

Till then
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by NessFortunate: 12:33am On Dec 15, 2022
MadmanObi:

We will make waziri president just as we make Buhari president.
i will join you on this. Ishallah #AtikuisComing
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by AlwaysPositive: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
MadmanObi:

Biafran dey remember things? grin

Boss Boss..... Work for your money...

Registered 02/12/2022, spent 12hrs+ already on Nairaland..... Omo this Una job must be paying well grin grin grin grin.

How can I apply? grin grin grin

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by AlwaysPositive: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
jaxxy:

See who you dey follow argue..

Save yourself the stress boss.

Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by AlwaysPositive: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2022
MadmanObi:

Stop patronizing cow,are we not cow,almajiri,born throwaway and terrorist again?nah only stupid and foolish northerners go vote nyamiri,we can vote edo,ijaw and Yoruba but nyamiri? NO

I am happy that the Igbos are leaving RENT FREE in you mag*ot infested brain. Nobody, I mean no single person in your lineage can ever be as successful as an average Igbo man because the Igbos are blessed and destined to prosper, succeed and win even in the most unfriendly environment (the evidence is all around you). What about you Can you Nope you can't..... grin grin grin

Abum onye Igbo.

In my next world.... A kam ga abukwa onye Igbo.

Efulefu grin grin grin
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by MadmanObi(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

Boss Boss..... Work for your money...

Registered 02/12/2022, spent 12hrs+ already on Nairaland..... Omo this Una job must be paying well grin grin grin grin.

How can I apply? grin grin grin

E pain this shinedu
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by MadmanObi(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

I am happy that the Igbos are leaving RENT FREE in you mag*ot infested brain. Nobody, I mean no single person in your lineage can ever be as successful as an average Igbo man because the Igbos are blessed and destined to prosper, succeed and win even in the most unfriendly environment (the evidence is all around you). What about you Can you Nope you can't..... grin grin grin

Abum onye Igbo.

In my next world.... A kam ga abukwa onye Igbo.

Efulefu grin grin grin

E pain this shinedu
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by AlwaysPositive: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
MadmanObi:

E pain this shinedu

Lolz... I got you where I wanted... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

You are now shivering abi cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by AlwaysPositive: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
MadmanObi:

E pain this shinedu

E pain me well well oo. grin grin grin

I need the job too, how much is the monthly pay
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by MadmanObi(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

E pain me well well oo. grin grin grin

I need the job too, how much is the monthly pay

Go dey work with Pandora mangrin
Re: More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State by MadmanObi(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
AlwaysPositive:

Lolz... I got you where I wanted... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

You are now shivering abi cheesy grin grin cheesy

Shivering no shivering ko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures / Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.