Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos (863 Views)

‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / Opinion: Shouting Gandollar While Ignoring Obidollar/ObiNaira Is Hypocrisy / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos by AirFireEarthH20: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
How can all APC people create countless threads abusing Peter Obi and how the party was rejected in Kogi While at the same time pretend not to see the flopped PDP Rally in Jos? It's surprising! I looked at Facebook and other social media platforms, paid influencers are all telling people how Obi has been rejected in Kogi today but surprisingly, they hardly say a word about Atiku. PDP, despite having huge structure and money to mobilize people, failed woefully in Jos today but no one talks about it. Is Labour Party now the main opposition party or is it pure hatred for Obi?

You guys are making a huge mistake focusing on Obi daily and leaving Atiku to have peace of mind. I normally use BBC Hausa to gauge the feel of Northerners close to election time and I'm always correct. More than 80% of them are leaning towards Atiku, again, you guys are making a huge mistake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos by obrien29(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Your eye dey pain you ni? Who told you Atiku's Jos Rally failed?

Didn't you see the stadium where they did the rally?

Keep the failure of Obi to yourself, don't try to rope in other people to it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos by Villa12(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
You dey console yourself with Atiku rally that is far far better than Obi own?

Lol

3 Likes

Re: So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos by Felimax(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
You have no business listening to BBC Hausa besides check well you will see a thread on PDP Flopped Rally.

The thing is not even in front page + a lot of people believe that Atiku is not going anywhere hence the reason for less attention.

The onus is on Tinubu and Obi

1 Like

Re: So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos by AirFireEarthH20: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
obrien29:
Your eye dey pain you ni? Who told you Atiku's Jos Rally failed?

Didn't you see the stadium where they did the rally?

Keep the failure of Obi to yourself, don't try to rope in other people to it.
Forget the fake thing you see on front page, you don't expect paid APC propagandist to create thread for opposition and do justice to it.

No difference between Obi and Atiku crowd today. I followed the two rallies so, I can confidently tell u that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos by LegendHero(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:
How can all APC people create countless threads abusing Peter Obi and how the party was rejected in Kogi While at the same time pretend not to see the flopped PDP Rally in Jos? It's surprising! I looked at Facebook and other social media platforms, paid influencers are all telling people how Obi has been rejected in Kogi today but surprisingly, they hardly say a word about Atiku. PDP, despite having huge structure and money to mobilize people, failed woefully in Jos today but no one talks about it. Is Labour Party now the main opposition party or is it pure hatred for Obi?

You guys are making a huge mistake focusing on Obi daily and leaving Atiku to have peace of mind. I normally use BBC Hausa to gauge the feel of Northerners close to election time and I'm always correct. More than 80% of them are leaning towards Atiku, again, you guys are making a huge mistake.

What I eceorvt you to do is to Upload the failed PDP rally too. No need crying over Nairaland, if PDP rally failed, upload the pics make we see.

However, that dosen’t stop the fact that Labor party rally flopped because both PDP and LP are going nowhere. They are both failed parties.

3 Likes

Re: So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos by AirFireEarthH20: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Felimax:
You have no business listening to BBC Hausa besides check well you will see a thread on PDP Flopped Rally.

The thing is not even in front page + a lot of people believe that Atiku is not going anywhere hence the reason for less attention.

One thread against Atiku but 20 and more threads against Obi? A party without structure?! I don't get it.
Re: So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos by AirFireEarthH20: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
LegendHero:

What I eceorvt you to do is to Upload the failed PDP rally too. No need crying over Nairaland, if PDP rally failed, upload the pics make we see.

However, that dosen’t stop the fact that Labor party rally flopped because both PDP and LP are going nowhere. They are both failed parties.

I don't have business with uploading rally pictures whether LP or PDP. After watching those rallies on TV, I just came to Nairaland but seeing Obi Rally threads flying everywhere but just once against Atiku. Same on other platforms. Haba with the hatred.
Re: So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos by Naira20: 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos by Gunayo(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Don't be decieve by the crowd at the rally. Many will not attend the rally in order to meet up with their daily needs but will come out to cast their votes for their preferred candidates. Those without much crowd at their rally might have the highest number of votes after the election.
Re: So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos by obrien29(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
Felimax:

Una still dey deceive unaselves ba? Where is the thread of PDP's failed rally in Jos?
Re: So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos by LegendHero(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

I don't have business with uploading rally pictures whether LP or PDP. After watching those rallies on TV, I just came to Nairaland but seeing Obi Rally threads flying everywhere but just once against Atiku. Same on other platforms. Haba with the hatred.

Maybe because you Obi supporters are fixated on Tinubu too. Probably that’s why Jagaban are giving it to you hot.

You guys live on Tinubu hate but come on Nairaland to cry about people hating you back.

2 Likes

Re: So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos by Felimax(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
obrien29:

Una still dey deceive unaselves ba? Where is the thread of PDP's failed rally in Jos?

https://www.nairaland.com/7478730/atiku-trouble-pdp-rally-jos#119126964
Re: So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos by Image123(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:

Obi followers are on social media na, what do you expect? Did you guage the feel for Obi on BBC Hausa? No
Re: So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos by AirFireEarthH20: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Image123:

Obi followers are on social media na, what do you expect? Did you guage the feel for Obi on BBC Hausa? No
I followed BBC Hausa prior to the 2015 elections. Even 2019 elections, it was Buhari this Buhari that, singing Buhari praises. Then, they said Atiku is a thief. It was evidence when the results were announced. But currently, majority of them have jumped ship to support Atiku. Carry out a research on your own and confirm what I'm saying. Curiosity, APC doesn't seems bothered or aware but rather, they are attacking Obi on a daily basis while not being aware of what's going on in the core north. It's strange!
Re: So Many Thread Against Obi Rally In Kogi While Ignoring Flopped PDP Rally In Jos by Ogbuefi2020: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Forget the crowd mobilized by sitting governor for APC rally using state money, it will never translate to votes

(1) (Reply)

Muric To Makinde: Stop Forcing Muslim Students And Teachers To Sing Carol Song / Who Is More Wicked Between Babangida And Abacha? / There Is Nothing Like Chief In Igboland, Chimanda Is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.