Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) (14153 Views)

President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) / President Buhari Participates At The 61st Independence Anniversary (Pictures) / President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:22am On Dec 14, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari participates at the US-Africa event on Supporting Conservation, Climate Adaptation and a Just Energy Transition on 13th Dec 2022

President Buhari with L-R: Minister of Environment Mohammed Abdullahi, CEO of Sustainable Energy for All Damilola Ogunbiyi, President of the Rockefeller Foundation Dr. Rajiv Shah and US Secretary of Agriculture Mr. Tom Vilsak during the US-Africa event on Supporting Conservation, Climate Adaptation, and a Just Energy Transition on 13th Dec 2022

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1602833174530502656?t=nq2fyTh4t8pC1O1gXUVM9w&s=08

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:23am On Dec 14, 2022
More photos

Obituary f00Ls will not sleep tonight grin grin Pandora Obituary was disgraced yesterday in KOGI KADUNA was hot APC all the way

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:25am On Dec 14, 2022
more photos

My father my leader president Buhari is always happy attending Summits contributing to the development of our great nation Nigeria.
He's the most respected leader in the whole world today. World leaders respect him, know this and know peace. As the 2023 general elections it's not going to hold. Buhari tenure will be extended due to state of emergency. As time goes on you all will hear the full gist.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 2:49am On Dec 14, 2022
Pictures no substance at the end, Obasanjo would travel and come back with investors this one will travel and come back with photos. Education summit UK no result. South Korea summit come back with nothing.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by socialmediaman: 3:00am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:39am On Dec 14, 2022
slimfit1:
Pictures no substance at the end, Obasanjo would travel and come back with investors this one will travel and come back with photos. Education summit UK no result. South Korea summit come back with nothing.

Go hug transformer. What have you ever achieved so far in Life?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by SmartPolician: 4:32am On Dec 14, 2022
Imagine one country inviting an entire continent to its country to have a meeting with them and their leaders will attend.

When will Nigeria start inviting the entire EU member states to Abuja for a meeting and their leaders will attend? undecided

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by God1000(m): 5:01am On Dec 14, 2022
Buhari sees peregrination as accomplishment.

But why can't Biden embark on a visit to Africa as he has done in other parts of the world instead of summoning African leaders like school boys.

I don't know why leaders from big countries such as US, China, India, Russia, France, UK, Japan etc feel too big to visit African countries.

This is master and slave friendship.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:
Buhari sees peregrination as accomplishment.

But why can't biden embark on a visit to Africa as he has done in other parts of the world instead of summoning African leaders like school boys.

I'm a fan of Joe biden but I don't like this side of him.

I don't know why leaders from big countries like USA, China, India, Russia, France, UK, Japan etc feel too big to visit African countries.

Attention seeker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Obituary f00Ls will not sleep tonight grin grin Pandora Obituary was disgraced yesterday in KOGI KADUNA was hot APC all the way
Rather than focusing on the substance of your thread, you're busy promoting Peter Obi.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go hug transformer. What have you ever achieved so far in Life?

How am I supposed to achieve something when I have this cow as president?
He killed naira
promote terrorism silently allow

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Mpcoll001: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Cool

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by izubext007: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Always smiling abroad.
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
The US is trying to checkmate China and Russian influence in Africa but I can't it see working.

Offering membership of G20 to AU won't change the neutrality of AU on some key issues. The US should support AU permanent membership of UN Security Council then we'll know they are serious and sincere in their relationship with Africa.

Africa will never be a vassal state to any nation. Ukraine war has opened the eyes of many countries to the reality of events as we've seen those nations who have surrender their sovereignty to the US and the price they are paying thereafter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by GeneralPula: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
slimfit1:
And what did he do all thru 8 years? Obasanjo and the many investors he came back with from travel ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by brainpulse: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
This man carries a special type of grace.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Guyman01: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Another useless meeting with dementia ridden Biden that will not achieve much except US interest sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Count down for Mr. calamity to leave Aso villa

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) has been very busy of late!

More grease to his elbow!

True and patriotic Nigerians appreciate his commitment

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Obi....how you are taking note?

Cum 2023, you & your vice will be taking lovely pictures with your competent and hardworking cabinet.

I can't wait to see both of you attend this program next year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
embarassed
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by merits(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Our outgoing president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Authoreety: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Buharri
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by id4sho(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
cool
AFRICAN LEADERS IN USA WHILE GAY LAW WAS SIGNED IN TO LAW undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Fejem677: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
READ ON

Hey guys it still paying

Palmpay are giving out #10,000 naira to new user till 24 December instantly after signing up using the special campaign link I will drop below
Even old user de use another number to register and collect it, I have collected my own so I will share with you how to get the #10,000 and when you receive it you send 20% as my own share no fakers... It free Christmas money no use am play o

Follow the instructions you will see in this Facebook post to receive the money successfully

Visit the Facebook post .https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02tiJVcpGZqsNDEFin7Xq4q6eoqPZkbXownFwU5xDpxusnrHWqa4HF5cM2t42sGYfzl/?app=fbl

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by fredoooooo: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
My president.. God bless you sir , God bless Nigeria and all the good people of Nigeria.
May it be for you the exact the same thing you wish Nigeria ...
BATSHETTIMA23 BY GOD'S GRACE
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
Shebi dey said US President hosted this event. I never see am oo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Peterpanny: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

politics aside
You sound very stewped and unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by BornKiller: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
The most hopeless, useless and incomptent corpse to ever misrule this lost and misguided country. Nigerians will stand in line to defecate on his grave after he dies.

LordviccoDaGuru:

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1602833174530502656?t=nq2fyTh4t8pC1O1gXUVM9w&s=08
Re: President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Summit (Photos) by Peterpanny: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Just imagine tinubu attending this meeting
Others go day talk A
Tinubu go day yarn off point.

Apart from voting Apc next year
What other wicked ,devilsh and demonic plan do you have for next year.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has President Jonathan Improved The Economy Or Not? [find Out] (part 1) / China Silicon Valley, I Was Amazed To Read This Post / Shi’ites Protest At NASS, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.