Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria (18039 Views)

MC Oluomo Cries Out -they Took Pics Of Prostitutes…i Didn’t Stage ‘braless’ Part / MC Oluomo Throws 'braless' Birthday Party. See Bobby / How Mammok Chief Security Officer Of MC OLUOMO Brutally Killed In Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by tim2: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2011
Just watched a documentary on an european Tv about lagos,and this guy was disgracing Nigeria.which kind of Nonsense is this,while should the governmemt allow this bad image for Nigeria.

http://areena.yle.fi/video/1314650782987
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by MrCork17: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2011
and how did he this grace Nigeria? did he lie? undecided
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2011
Mc oluomo has millions of money and can buy u a jet with his money. hes the head of touts in lagos at oshodi embarassed
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by MrCork17: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2011
ok. Tell moi sumtin guuud about Nigeria undecided
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2011
Were. u be for come from libya or algeria ni? na me go tell u about ur country shocked
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by aieromon(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2011
Ha ha ha.Go to Oshodi and find out.
Baba Agbero
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by MrCork17: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2011
toba:

Were. u be for come from libya or algeria ni? na me go tell u about your country shocked

well i dont no of anythin good about it. thats why i ask!! angry
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2011
Since you don't know anything good about it,I guess you know you're one of †ђξ worst things about it, always bad mouthing naija,wetin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worry you sef?
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by MrCork17: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2011
freecocoa:

Since you don't know anything good about it,I guess you know you're one of †ђξ worst things about it, always bad mouthing naija,wetin  D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worry you sef?

why are you people answerin a question with a question? Tell me sumtin good about Nigeria!! undecided
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by MrCork17: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
well, apart from fish farming and No electricity, tell me sumtin goooder!! angry
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by Dyt(f): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2011
Cork
Dyt s one gd thing abt naija
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by MrCork17: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2011
DYT? Do people wear contact lens in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by tim2: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2011
This just a shame on me,all my friends fro different nationalities are calling and talking abou the documentary.why will fashola allow this type of documentary .Total disgrace,showing cash and shoes and drinking beer inside the office and telling them to catch more people.what will i say now
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by tim2: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2011
So many of the boys had scars of their faces,why was he doing that to Nigeria,taking them around and showing bad images.Now the whole world his watching his stupidity.
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by tim2: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2011
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by airmark(m): 4:38am On Aug 31, 2011
At least mc oluomo and his crew let fashola be. Thats what you get when crooks work for you during election. After election, they behave overboard.
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2011
Mc Oluomo. MC kan, Oshodi kan. Tu tu tuaile baba!

Go to Oshodi/Mushin, carry megaphone and ask your question!
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2011
funny ,but we are shooting ourselves on the leg by ourselves
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by whyMMM: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2011
op
he is 1 of my boiz
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by olawalebabs(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2011
(Mc, koko sariyu, bush sule, alayo driver and olohun wa) are all NURTW official. Calling them tout is not right. "comrades" is okay for them. :-D
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by harakiri(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2011
@poster, Was there any false information in the documentary? If there's anyone disgracing this country, it's you who has brought more media focus to the issue. Now, anyone who types "mc oluomo" on google will see this thread. If anything, it's better for those politicians to see how our dirty linen has been spread out for the world to see. You have only worsened the so called "disgrace". Nuff said!
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2011
harakiri:

@poster, Was there any false information in the documentary? If there's anyone disgracing this country, it's you who has brought more media focus to the issue. Now, anyone who types "mc oluomo" on google will see this thread. If anything, it's better for those politicians to see how our dirty linen has been spread out for the world to see. You have only worsened the so called "disgrace". Nuff said!

what are you saying?documentary is a document in recorded format ,that will be available.You are justifying this type of image for your country.
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by tkb417(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2011
Jarus:

Mc Oluomo. MC kan, Oshodi kan. Tu tu tuaile baba!

Go to Oshodi/Mushin, carry megaphone and ask your question!
loool

MC Oluomo
itu baba ita grin grin grin grin grin

ogbologbo champion

@OP
abeg free the guy. our Politicians/Boko Haram are disgracing us already. This na 9ja area, anything goes
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by kingsrod: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2011
Mane no corruption in Lagos and the Guy looks like corruption himself,
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by iterator: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2011
Mr, Cork:

u no anoda bad about naija? Is u. The day u were born as a 9jerian
Mr, Cork:

u no anoda bad about naija? Is u. The day u were born as a 9jerian
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by dayokanu(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2011
He is a Nairalander

His ID is Mc Omo
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by harakiri(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2011
@olas2u, Was there any false information in the documentary? What are you ranting about? Call a spade, a spade. We can't keep pretending all is well. Is it until boko haram detonates a nuclear bomb in 9ja before your eyes clear up?

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2011
harakiri:

@olas2u, Was there any false information in the documentary? What are you ranting about? Call a spade, a spade. We can't keep pretending all is well. Is it until boko haram detonates a nuclear bomb in 9ja before your eyes clear up?

Be smart ,the crimes and bad things i see are not seen on tv .This is not good my friend,it does not had or substract to Nigeria.we already have a bad press,even if you hate your country.
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by tunyus(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2011
@op
the guy is a very big TOUT in lagos,he was allow to extort money from lagosian through NURTW by our foolish and greedy politician esp Tinubu and also supported by fashola
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by ollybosieb: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2011
What would you say about our politicians.
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by obalo1: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2011
Mc oluomo. U don't know him? Na him dey run the show
At oshodi. He is well connected.
Re: Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria by harakiri(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2011
@olas2u, Did you just tell me to "be smart"? Read through my past posts and you'll know I don't fit into the category of people you tell such things. And I don't hate my country rather I want it to work and the only way things can be corrected is to let the elite know that their excess dirty linen is being observed by the public. If they have any dignity left, they will make changes. How many countries in the world do you see hooligans,touts and drug crazes criminals obtaining money from civilians in broad day light (IN FRONT OF LAW ENFORCEMENT)? Where? Call a spade, a spade! The reason why things continue going from bad to worse in this country is because the masses keep silent. Obasanjo ate over $20billion and it died a natural death, there is evidence that the northern elite are the ones supporting Boko Haram and nobody is working on that etc And we wonder why Nigeria remains retrogressive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / Very Short Funny Comedy By A Nairalander / This Begging Business!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.