Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

For Those Who Love Canada (pix) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Those Who Love Canada (pix) (42995 Views)

JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Raph82(m): 6:45am On Dec 24, 2022
donestk:
I still wonder why the second largest country in the world has only 38 million people.

Seem like a wildernesses

The more reason they keep bringing people in from other countries in the name of several immigration programs
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by blueAgent(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Not necessarily. Mad people come in different colors, sizes, races and genders.

Many people in developed countries don't appreciate what they have, and many get caught up in BS.

Sure.

But fellow up that case, you would discover am right.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Spanishmilf(m): 8:58am On Dec 24, 2022
Naso our great grandfather talk say Nigeria go better grin if una like japa if una no like no japa
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by hkidola00(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2022
internationalman:
The only picture of Nigeria we have is aerial view.

We dare not take the camera down to Nigeria streets.

But how do these Oyinbo manage to make all these building straight in the same line and structurally alike in a particular street.

Secondly there's no difference between their floors in their living room and the floors in the streets.. Everywhere is so damn clean.
tax there citizens pay
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Greatdand007(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2022
[right][/right]
GeneralPula:

Scammers too plenty for Nairaland..

I swear grin dem don try to scam me many times but I pass there papa
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2022
No o, I still dey Brazil. Holidays for Brazil sweet pass for Vegas na! lol

GboyegaD:

Ok. Are you back in town for the holidays?
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lol

You want make I make my business public for here? lol grin

I'm sure that as a Nigerian you can get laid easy too, you just need to talk to women in public and be nice, get the number
and take it from there.

Me I get 2 nationalities, so I use the one wey go do the best work at the time. When I enter Taxi or want to buy something where I can negotiate price, I be Nigerian.
Whenever I dey talk to beautiful women, or just want them to know say levels dey, I be Americano! lol grin

But people are generally nice and easy to get along with. And most of the women just want a good-looking guy that is caring and easy to get along with. If you play your game right, you go smash many women tire, that is if you don't care about breaking hearts. And temptation dey everywhere. Fine women with nice shape just full everywhere! Una no go understand until una land here.

SodiumValproate:

Have you Fvcked Brazilian kpekus there? If yes, how many and how easy is it to get kpekus there as a Nigerian.

Ruling Olosho out.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Read what I wrote o! I started the thread because someone wanted me to post pictures of Canada. I don't live in Canada, but I have visited few times.

This is my way of helping people relocate o!

micflo28:
OP instead of showing us pictures, help three people to relocate from here...

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
LOL grin

You did not read what I wrote. Someone asked me to start the thread, because he loves Canada and wanted photos from there. He asked me to start the thread. I don't live in Canada. I live in sunny Las Vegas.

Maybe you should watch my video on YouTube so you can understand that I went fishing with my friends, on their boat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5aD7rfJcL4

Or you can watch the video where I showed homeless people in Las Vegas here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k-hR6bDowA

Or this one with other Nigerians, enjoying a game of football:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJXhIcBdDqo

All I'm doing is sharing some of my experiences. Not oppressing anybody.
I might even go to my village in Abia State and post videos and photos from there.
Most times it's not about where you're at, but how you feel. Life is all about happiness.

If you have any more questions, please let me know, and please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqqNdltFiNI

ImperialYoruba:
OP,
This is the fake life you guys portray to mislead innocent people.

In that Canada, when snow is on ground and temperature is freezing, do people get a holiday, or do they still go out everyday and stand out waiting for bus to go to work? When they get to the work, how many hours they must work and what break is inbetween? Are they on feet all day, or lounging on a couch watching tv? After work do they return to the bus station and wait some more in the terrible cold to ride bus home?

Tell people things on the ugly side, give them revelation.

You went fishing, but did you not have to buy license to fish? Are you not restricted in the size of fish you can take home?

Infact, did you not pay for a seat on the fishing trip?

Una go come online beging oppress with pictures and misleading people doing good in Nigeria to abandon their well being and go start sufferhead in Canada.

Nigerians, wake up! Abroad is not for everyone. Some of you are doing well in Nigeria compared with a lot of our people abroad. Think well and dont be lured to sell property and abandon business here so you can start living in snow country. Oyinbo go use you like slave to improve his society, and all you get in return is just that, living in snow.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Thank you.

Chee59:

This is beautiful.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
lol

Chee59:

An agbadoist is agbadonising.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tijuana, Mexico? Nice!

It's on my list of places to visit in the future, but no hurry. I've considered living in Playa del Carmen for at least 6 months.
We shall see.

gypsey:
Canada very bloody freezing ice cold lonely country. No way in hell i am living in Canada, i am happy here in sunshine Tijuana!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
You made great points. It's sad that we are in this state.

madjune:
The black man has no sense or penchant for maintenance.

Nigeria or very well any African country has the potential to be this way or even much better.

But, with perennial bad leadership and bad followership, it can only get worse. No hope.

Hence, the present status quo is Testimonial to popular beliefs that the white man is superior to the black man, mentally.

If a white man says it loud, everyone would quickly tag him racist.

But, all facts that strengthen this notion are too real and present to be ignored.

I don't support that inferiority complex but overlooking the black man's self made deficits is a glorious self deceit.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Everything is possible o!

learnedJAMES:
I have a dream that in the future Canadian will jakpa to Nigeria, because Nigeria will soon take her rightful place as the best country in the world
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Cool! Where is this?

NaijaGoingMaple:
Freezing cold here at -35 degrees Celsius. Outside our apartment.

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by fastseo: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
My sister says you can get a job easy, you can even work full-time while going to school.

Thanks bro i am planning doing my masters there but i have some few questions to ask
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by GboyegaD(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
No o, I still dey Brazil. Holidays for Brazil sweet pass for Vegas na! lol

Ok ooo. Enjoy the holiday and happy new year in advance.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Thank you for the advice, I will remember that when I spend winter for Canada o! lol I dey Brazil now, not Canada. I was there earlier this year when the weather was much nicer.

Jakumo:

I love these winter wonderland pictures. OP, I want to make a suggestion about a way for your to enjoy your Canadian winters even more.

Enroll in an indoor snow-ski-simulator facility and learn how to ski without visiting any resort until you are very adept at controlling your speed with precise "S" turns, which is a VITAL technique to master BEFORE you ski on a real slope. I couldn't find such a place in Montreal, but there is one in Toronto if you ever visit that area, distant though it may be from Ottawa.

https://www.explorehidden.com/event/details/ski-and-snowboard-machine-toronto-1554617

NEVER allow anyone to lure you to go and learn to snow ski for the first time on a mountain because you will spend most of the time struggling to your feet after falling down due to being unable to control your speed properly with the right body posture.

If you take the time to master skiing indoors on that simulator setup, you will transition to the real thing smoothly and will likely not even fall over ONCE during a typical full multi-hour session of day or night skiing under the floodlights. Once you learn to ski, winter will become your favorite season and you will soon buy your own skis instead of renting at the resort.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Same to you o!

GboyegaD:

Ok ooo. Enjoy the holiday and happy new year in advance.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by pansophist(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
seguno2:

Is there really anything like mass transit in Abuja or Lagos/Eko Atlantic City used by majority of people as they do in London, Moscow, Paris, New York etc?

Yes. Lagos has the largest underground metro network in the world and is the only city to have won the Guinness world record for the most far-reaching metro network spanning every nook of the city, with about 30 Million ridership daily.

But Abuja is a new city, its metro is closely catching up, and as of last year, Abuja's underground was the best in Africa after Lagos. Abuja is a model city where politicians and billionaires take the metro to work because it's so convenient, fast, and sparkling clean. Little wonder why Abuja attracts most expats in Africa.

cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Jakumo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
pansophist:

Yes. Lagos has the largest underground metro network in the world and is the only city to have won the Guinness world record for the most far-reaching metro network spanning every nook of the city, with about 30 Million ridership daily.

But Abuja is a new city, its metro is closely catching up, and as of last year, Abuja's underground was the best in Africa after Lagos. Abuja is a model city where politicians and billionaires take the metro to work because it's so convenient, fast, and sparkling clean. Little wonder why Abuja attracts most expats in Africa.

cool

There is no subway in Lagos and there never has been such a thing since that city came into existence. The bolded statement above is an absolute fabrication in every detail. The writer of that fairy tale Mr. Pansophist, is clearly a fantasist with a vivid imagination who deserves a page in the Guinness Book of Records for the sheer chutzpah of his claim that Lagos has an operating underground railway system, which it most certainly does NOT, and has NEVER.

3 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by ImperialYoruba: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
LOL grin

You did not read what I wrote. Someone asked me to start the thread, because he loves Canada and wanted photos from there. He asked me to start the thread. I don't live in Canada. I live in sunny Las Vegas.

Maybe you should watch my video on YouTube so you can understand that I went fishing with my friends, on their boat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5aD7rfJcL4

Or you can watch the video where I showed homeless people in Las Vegas here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k-hR6bDowA

Or this one with other Nigerians, enjoying a game of football:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJXhIcBdDqo

All I'm doing is sharing some of my experiences. Not oppressing anybody.
I might even go to my village in Abia State and post videos and photos from there.
Most times it's not about where you're at, but how you feel. Life is all about happiness.

If you have any more questions, please let me know, and please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqqNdltFiNI

Peace brother!
Thanks for this clarification. God bless, merry xmas!
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
I'm sure that he was joking with the writeup.

Jakumo:

There is no subway in Lagos and there never has been such a thing since that city came into existence. The bolded statement above is an absolute fabrication in every detail. The writer of that fairy tale Mr. Pansophist, is clearly a fantasist with a vivid imagination who deserves a page in the Guinness Book of Records for the sheer chutzpah of his claim that Lagos has an operating underground railway system, which it most certainly does NOT, and has NEVER.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Jakumo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I'm sure that he was joking with the writeup.

Haha ok it was hard to tell even though that mention of the Guinness Book of Records should have been a good enough hint he was joking.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by pansophist(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jakumo:

Na joke. Isn't it obvious?

The guy I responded to ask a stupid question, and a stupid answer follows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by lexy2014: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you for the feedback o! Abeg no forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baJsWcZTejE

no yawa bros. happy xmas. i beg chop chicken remain for us
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 5:12am On Dec 25, 2022
Happy Christmas to you too o! Ok I go remain some chicken for una. grin

lexy2014:

no yawa bros. happy xmas. i beg chop chicken remain for us
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by iamme1234(m): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2022
habsydiamond:
I like ur reasoning mehn.. its better for u to go and hustle for the family than ur woman going with the kids. The stress go too much on her

Yes me going is the best
Our women can’t hustle much the way we men hustle
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Jakumo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
pansophist:

Na joke. Isn't it obvious?

The guy I responded to ask a stupid question, and a stupid answer follows.

Actually, it was not immediately apparent to me that the man was joking. The way his description of Lagos' imaginary subway system was written, I initially presumed that he was another bullchit artist trying to impress a reader outside Nigeria who knew little about the true state of Lagos even today in 2023.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by NumeroUno7(m): 3:40am On Dec 26, 2022
Naijamanyoutube thanks for this thread.. It's a shame I am just coming across it too.. Please ask your sister to send photos of how Christmas was celebrated in her province.
I heard there was a deadly winter storm on Christmas Eve. Mehhhn I love these photos, I love Canada ��
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by OhBritannia(m): 6:36am On Dec 26, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Lol

You want make I make my business public for here? lol grin

I'm sure that as a Nigerian you can get laid easy too, you just need to talk to women in public and be nice, get the number
and take it from there.

Me I get 2 nationalities, so I use the one wey go do the best work at the time. When I enter Taxi or want to buy something where I can negotiate price, I be Nigerian.
Whenever I dey talk to beautiful women, or just want them to know say levels dey, I be Americano! lol grin

But people are generally nice and easy to get along with. And most of the women just want a good-looking guy that is caring and easy to get along with. If you play your game right, you go smash many women tire, that is if you don't care about breaking hearts. And temptation dey everywhere. Fine women with nice shape just full everywhere! Una no go understand until una land here.

I think if he uses an adult app, na him go even run from pusssy because in a day, he go get like 10 women readily available to come and nack him for free grin
These once don't care about relationships at all, all they need is just be nacking them any time you like grin grin

Oyibo life too sweet abeg.
In sin or In holiness the western world is too sweet grin
People complaining of loneliness in Canada or the UK have no idea the kind of society they are in, Dem nor know say even in the midst of heavy winter and snow, Things dey xup underground like some people are having mad fun when it comes to women and sex.

Apart from that i wonder why you will be staying in the UK or Canada or USA and complain of tax and bills when even with your laptop and phones, there are lots of Jobs online, work from home jobs you can do and even to pay bills will be very easy for you.

People that complain of tax and bills are lazy people and people who just want to work, eat and sleep.
When i mean laptop, i am not talking about internet scams or anything fraud.
I am talking about legit money, there are people that makes More money with their laptop in a week than people who do two to three job Gets in a month.

It's all about using your brain.
Life now has gone digital and some people are in a digital World and still complaining of taxes and bills.

I think even when it comes to fun and party, the western world is even more fun than Nigeria.

All you got to do is use your laptop and phone.
On Reddit people come together to organize home parties always with free sex and all.
They even organize orgiiies and partner swaps and all grin grin grin

All i am saying is that the western world is not lonely and even more fun than Nigeria, na some people na nor just know wetin dey happen.

Ignorance is truly a disease.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti / Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) / 5 Must-See Beautiful Places In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.