Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

For Those Who Love Canada (pix) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / For Those Who Love Canada (pix) (42969 Views)

JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by dazzlingd(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
NumeroUno7 asked me to make a picture story of Canada, so here we go.

First few photos are about nightlife in Ottawa, Canada. It was packed with a lot of beautiful people. People were friendly with one another, I personally did not try to talk to anyone.

Here is a video a made there. If you love Canada and travel videos, please subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQguLnyCngM

This bros dey travel oo
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by ChukwuObe: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
4rdactive:
Vote for PETER OBI so Nigeria will be like Canada

You mean the same way he turned Anambra to mini Dubai as he promised during Campaign to the extent that all Anambrans have moved from Lagos and other parts of Nigeria back to the mini dubai that Peter Obi built. People may be forgiven when they are decieved by the same person once. But when they are deceived by the same person second time and they fall for it, then such people remain the most foolish, gullible and idiotic creatures on earth. Someone governed a state and the ASUU of his state went on strike for about 6 months while the doctors in his state were not attended to and they were on strike for more than one year. And yet such a man has the audacity to promise that under him as a president, there wont be any strike and many fools still swallow the lies. Now I know why Nwazuruike said some people are the most foolish tribe in the world. What a shame!

4 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Cutehector(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
Mchew..
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Ofemmanu1: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I'm in Brazil at the moment. I was in Canada earlier this year.

Someone wanted pictures from Canada, so I started this thread. I've asked my sister to be taking photos, while she goes out and send so I can post here to keep the thread going.

I thot you flew to Canada from Rio, Brazil cos the last time, you cooked a very bad okro.

I take God beg you, don't bring your cooking online, the pics are better.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by wisdomkid: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Canada is the best place to travel to as a Nigerian right now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by crowther15(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
internationalman:
The only picture of Nigeria we have is aerial view.

We dare not take the camera down to Nigeria streets.

But how do these Oyinbo manage to make all these building straight in the same line and structurally alike in a particular street.

Secondly there's no difference between their floors in their living room and the floors in the streets.. Everywhere is so damn clean.
Ariel view grin
That is the only thing we could show when we have wasted away money that is meant for development inside sockaway. They would steal the money and keep it inside storex. Many projects in the Northern Nigeria that FG have approved their payment, but the work never delivered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by pansophist(m): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
internationalman:

But how do these Oyinbo manage to make all these building straight in the same line and structurally alike in a particular street.

Secondly there's no difference between their floors in their living room and the floors in the streets.. Everywhere is so damn clean.

At the bolded, it's 'urban planning'. In Nigeria, Eko Atlantic city and Abuja are the only thoroughly planned cities in Nigeria from the ground up, the rest are just patches and joins.

If you look at Abuja or Eko city on the map, it becomes evident how well-planned these cities are. From the parks to the residential districts, to mass commutes, etc.

4 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Alamkir: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I'm in Brazil at the moment. I was in Canada earlier this year.

Someone wanted pictures from Canada, so I started this thread. I've asked my sister to be taking photos, while she goes out and send so I can post here to keep the thread going.

I heard the place is boring, I can tell from the empty pubs, eateries and some street u posted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by pacespot(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
habsydiamond:
Canada is a country I will love to live in when I port from this country... this is an example of a country that values the lives and properties of her citizens unlike here.. I no say anything.

As long as Nigeria remains in the hands of those cattle rearers up North, the Nigerian govt will never value their people just like those people value their cows more than human lives.

That is why you should join other sensible Nigerians in liberating this country from its evil rulers by supporting ObiDatti ticket in this coming election.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Alamkir: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Photos sent to me by my sister. It's winter now in Canada.
Is this ontario
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Falseprofet2: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
compton11:
this is why it is good to have city) mayor that will be in charge of city planning
Lol is the mayor not a nigerian?

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by pacespot(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Black people love the good things, but they will never work for it to do it for themselves

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by fastseo: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Photos sent to me by my sister. It's winter now in Canada.
Sir,How is getting a job like while schooling over there?
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Enemyofpeace: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
A young, well qualified Officer left his job in Lagos and emigrated to Canada for better prospects and applied for a salesman's job at Vancouver's premier downtown department store. It was the biggest store in the world; you could get anything there.

The boss asked him, "Have you ever been a salesman before?"

"Yes sir, I was a salesman in Nigeria."

The boss liked him and said, "You can start tomorrow. Learn fast and do well."

The first working day was long and arduous for the young man, but he got through it.

Finally 06:00pm came around. The boss duly fronted up and asked,

"How many sales did you make today?"

"Sir, I made ONE sale!" said the young salesman rather happily.

"Only one sale?!" shot back the boss. "No! No! You see, most of my staff make 20 or 30 sales a day.
If you want to keep this job, you'd better be doing better than just one sale.

By the way, how much was your sale worth?"

"$933,005.00", said the man.

"What? How did you manage that?" asked the flabbergasted boss.

"Well," said the salesman, "This man came in and I sold him a small fish hook, then a medium hook and finally a really large hook.

Then I sold him a good fishing rod and some fishing gear.

Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast.

So I told him he'd be needing a boat, so I took him down to the boat department and sold him that 20-foot schooner with the twin engines.

Then he said his Volkswagen wouldn't be able to carry it, so I took him to our automotive department and sold him that new Deluxe 4X4 Blazer.

I then asked him where he'll be staying and since he had not decided, I took him to camping department and sold him a six-sleeper camper tent.

Then he said I should throw in about $200 worth of groceries and two cases of juice."

The boss took two steps back and asked in astonishment, "You sold all that to a guy who came in for a fish hook?!"

"No, sir," answered the young man, "he came in to buy sanitary napkins for his wife and I convinced him that since he will be bored with his wife being in period - fishing is the best remedy for boredom."

Boss: "Where did you acquire this professional training?!"

"Gbagi market in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by BigDawsNet: 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Omo I must enter Edmonton next year...

Make I go cheap flights from LA to CA

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by RichAbujaGuy: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
donestk:
I still wonder why the second largest country in the world has only 38 million people.

Seem like a wildernesses

Interesting thought.
I sometimes wonder how the sun never set on the British Empire. In history the Europeans really went on a chopping up land spree (with many wars between them) around the world to enjoy riches.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Moutine(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
Naija my foot ... Canada is cool

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Falseprofet2:
Countries that plan
I am in the Uk and one of the best decisions i made was to leave more than 7 yrs ago before this present pressure
I didnt have to know anyone before I got a job
I didn't have to show my faith before getting a decent basic life
I have no regrets cool
I feel you. Relocated a few months ago and it's the best decision I made this year. A total life transformation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by MrAdam: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Greatdand007:

Hmmm this man I been think say you Dey Brazil na how you come teach Canadá now now grin grin

I must confess, you pay attention when yo7 want to.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Support Biafra restoration from 25/2/2023 so those in Canada will come in future with fresh air.
Canada freedom fighters were/are humans, Biafra restoration is the miracle millions of Biafrans freedom fighters are hoping from the God of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by FireUpNow(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
Canada is my dream country to relocate to. Please is there Canadian Embassy in Nigeria andd can the sum of 10 million naira be enough to relocate there?

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by compton11(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Lol is the mayor not a nigerian?
who the fvck is that again? angry grin grin
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Wainey: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
Charisco:
Make una just vote for the right person that's all
The right person wont do anything alone.

Its collective participation, canadians are not as hateful and toxic as Nigerians

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
internationalman:

Secondly there's no difference between their floors in their living room and the floors in the streets.. Everywhere is so damn clean

Exactly!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Spanishmilf(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
FireUpNow:
Canada is my dream country to relocate to. Please is there Canadian Embassy in Nigeria andd can the some of 10 million naira be enough to relocate there?
more than enough sef
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
I went to the French part of town to get my covid test done, when it was still required to enter the US.

Bro I'll like to inbox you, kindly permit me.
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Spanishmilf(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
fastseo:

Sir,How is getting a job like while schooling over there?
no offense
Why is that if someone start a thread you people start asking this miserable questions
They are lot of threads abiut canada we won’t see you there
Make person no start thread about abroad una go dey ask am dirty dirty question

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Basic123: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
4rdactive:
So why is Anambra worse than Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by iamme1234(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
habsydiamond:
Canada is a country I will love to live in when I port from this country... this is an example of a country that values the lives and properties of her citizens unlike here.. I no say anything.

Walahi at exactly 3pm this afternoon I and my woman were watching a film called 21 bridges.

At a point she said naija is a cursed

I said i know that canada is on my mind

She said lets sell somethings and send me and the kids to canada.

I said lol i d rather sell them and me go to Canada

Canada is a country i cheerish

As God liveth me and you go surely touched there.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
Picture says everything .
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by Queseda: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
4rdactive:
Is the Anambra he governed like Canada now?
Re: For Those Who Love Canada (pix) by habsydiamond(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
iamme1234:

Walahi at exactly 3pm this afternoon I and my woman were watching a film called 21 bridges.

At a point she said naija is a cursed

I said i know that canada is on my mind

She said lets sell somethings and send me and the kids to canada.

I said lol i d rather sell them and me go to Canada

Canada is a country i cheerish

As God liveth me and you go surely touched there.
I like ur reasoning mehn.. its better for u to go and hustle for the family than ur woman going with the kids. The stress go too much on her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.