Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti (42739 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi / Port Harcourt Monorail: Multi Billion Naira Project 6yrs After: Pictures & Video / Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Penguin2: 12:00am On Apr 02
One of the mistakes Peter Obi made while he was governor of Anambra State was not to blow his trumpet enough while on seat.

That’s why some people can open their mouth and ask what did he achieve in Anambra as governor.

Well, we won’t make such mistake again. Below are some pictures depicting the state of some Aba roads before Alex Otti came to give them a facelift.

A closer look at some of the roads, you would see that some of them looked like they had been abandoned by road users as they were already overgrown by grasses.

Had Alex Otti not won the election and PDP succeeded in retaining the state through their last minute abracadabra, they probably would have continued with the hands that Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu used in governing the state. Then you would have been hearing people ask funny questions like “what would Otti have done differently?” as they are asking about Peter Obi.

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Penguin2: 12:04am On Apr 02
More

This is Port Harcourt road, Aba.

Just like Otti met Abia in complete disrepair and is taking his time to clean up the state both through policy reforms and by provision of basic infrastructure like inner city connecting roads and other essential roads, so also did Peter Obi meet Anambra in a state of complete disrepair and he took his time to put the state on the path of irreversible growth.

Now, tomorrow, you would go to Abia and ask Abians what did Otti achieve because you are not seeing 15 skyscrapers erected by his administration and you think Ndi Abia will have it funny with you?

That’s why Ndi Anambra’s love for Peter Obi is eternal.

They know what Anambra was before he came. And they know what it became by the time he was leaving.

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Ahmed0336(m): 12:27am On Apr 02
I'm impressed.

If this man continues like this and play his cards right, he will be more acceptable nationwide and more suited for a higher position in the future.

262 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by CoronaVirusPro: 12:33am On Apr 02
South East Givernors should stop patronizing local contractors! They are messing up and and glaring.

The road constructions are dirty jobs!

41 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Ozommadu: 12:38am On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:
South East Givernors should stop patronizing local contractors! They are messing up and and glaring.

Taah gbafuo

Eleyi Abiodun never complete any road in Ogun state for the past 5yrs but we never see you advise am.

Carry your bad belle back to your ilu aje village

359 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by festacman(m): 12:39am On Apr 02
Ex-Governor Ikpeazu is a buffoon for seeing all these and did nothing in spite of receiving FAAC allocations and impressive IGR.

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by CoronaVirusPro: 12:41am On Apr 02
Ozommadu:

Taah gbafuo

Eleyi Abiodun never complete any road in Ogun state for the past 5yrs but we never see you advise am.

Carry your bad belle back to your ilu aje village

Dapo Abiodun is a world renowned failure and no one is arguing that with you.

The quality of construction in the south east is nothing to write about. Local contractors keep messing up the states with substandard jobs.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Ozommadu: 12:46am On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

Seyi Abiodun is a world renowned failure and no one is arguing that without you.

The quality of construction in the south east is nothing to write about. Local contractors keep messing up the states with substandard jobs.

Julius Berger that is handling almost all the roads in Abia is a local contractor abi??

Must you comment?

188 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by CoronaVirusPro: 12:50am On Apr 02
Ozommadu:

Julius Berger that is handling almost all the roads in Abia is a local contractor abi??

Must you comment?

Post pictures of the constructions in Abia state.

Post pictures of the completed road constructions in Abia state!

I dare you to post it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Lumarstone: 12:55am On Apr 02
Abia State was in bondage of PDP Xbox. To God be they glory for using Peter Obi of labour party to set His people free. Good governance in this country is still possible only if our present political leaders will embibe the concept of value reorientation.

I left..!

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Ozommadu: 12:56am On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

Post pictures of the constructions in Abia state.

Post pictures of the completed road constructions in Abia state!

I dare you to post it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Everyone knows and have seen pictures of completed roads in Abia state either live or on the internet.

Keep waiting for me here I will post it soon🤡

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Penguin2: 12:56am On Apr 02
festacman:
Ex-Governor Ikpeazu is a buffoon for seeing all these and did nothing in spite of receiving FAAC allocation and impressive IGR.
I swear bro, Ikpeazu is heartless.

He didn’t work in the city.

He didn’t work in the rural areas.

I wonder what he spent 8 years doing in Abia.

But what’s most annoying is that you’d see some PDP minions trying to criticize Otti.

So shameless of them.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Penguin2: 1:00am On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

Even a child seeing these pictures knows that these roads are yet to be completed.

But because you can’t stand something good happening in the southeast, you must cry.

Just donate your tears below and enjoy pictures of “local contractors” working on Port Harcourt Road, Aba.

First one is Arab Contractors

Second one is Julius Berger

Are those the names of the local contractors in your village?

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by buharibanjo(m): 1:10am On Apr 02
Commendable...he is trying really but..
The roads look somehow somehow

#Clean iphone x 64 gb for sale at a very affordable price dm on whatsApp no face ID
08119,seven,eight, three, four, eight,2

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Chikel20000(m): 3:16am On Apr 02
buharibanjo:
Commendable...he is trying really but..
The roads look somehow somehow
still at a state of repairs

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by DeeNet1: 4:29am On Apr 02
A job well done

He is doing a great work

5 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by BALLOSKI: 5:00am On Apr 02
People who governed Abia before now are dunderheads.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by ibechris(m): 6:19am On Apr 02
Why do u guys have the guts to talk about governors from other regions,is it that u guys are afraid to talk about ur failing governors?

CoronaVirusPro:

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:38am On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

So what exactly are you saying now? When last did you feel good about anything in your life? You belong to p. I. G kingdom, your reasoning is in gutter

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Danzakidakura(m): 6:40am On Apr 02
Ozommadu:

Must you comment?
you have time to argue with slowpoke called coronaviruspro

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by mrvitalis(m): 6:47am On Apr 02
Ahmed0336:
I'm impressed.

If this man continues like this and play his cards right, he will be more acceptable nationwide and more suited for a higher position in the future.
Play his cards well ? 😂😆😁

Make una continue to play tribal n religious politics

Stats would keep coming out and a tiny state like IMO would keep doing better than the North noth east n North West

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Ezewuzie01: 6:54am On Apr 02
Yet Aba still has the look of a ghetto rather than a city. Those dirty old buildings lining the road need to be repainted. Many shacks need to be demolished. It looks odd that 30 billion Naira is being spent on mere 6km road that has slums lining it in the name of hiring Julius Berger. It is akin to painting lipstick on a pig. Not impressed.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Emetex22(m): 7:01am On Apr 02
Ezewuzie01:
Yet Aba still has the look of a ghetto rather than a city. Those dirty old buildings lining the road need to be repainted. Many shacks need to be demolished. It looks odd that 30 billion Naira is being spent on mere 6km road that has slums lining it in the name of hiring Julius Berger. It is akin to painting lipstick on a pig. Not impressed.
If you are not impressed, Ibadan deserved to be nuked and the process started all over lol, go mine skull and leave progressive people, fresh spare parts dealer.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by PHIPEX(m): 7:05am On Apr 02
In just 9months, Corn munchers no longer liter the Internet with pictures of Aba bad roads, is God not wonderful?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by crackhouse(m): 7:21am On Apr 02
Na wa o. So Abia has been this bad? And the likes of orji uzor kalu, Theodore oji and okezie ikpeazu are still moving around without been in jail?

8 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Faiththatworks(m): 7:36am On Apr 02
God bless Alex Otti
I felicitate with the people of Abia state for experiencing the dividend of democracy for the first time in nearly 24 years.
Like the saying goes, it's better late than never.
There are states in Nigeria that have never experienced the dividend of Democracy,I shudder when some people in a state like Delta still talk about what Gov Ibori did for them,how anyone will still talk about Gov Ibori 16 years after he left power is still a mystery to me.
Back to the matter,i believe it's a misnormer for anyone to believe all other states in Nigeria have been at the level Abia citizens have found themselves.
I have stayed in Lagos for most of my life and I can boldly say as a resident of the state,the governors have ensured back to back dividend of democracy for the populace.
I remember how Oshodi and Mushin were cesspit of dirt, confusion,robbery and total disorganization.
Gov. Fashola will forever be remembered for how he took the challenge head on and totally dismantled all these above issues. That's more than 10 years ago.
Although I rejoice with the people of Abia,but I think it's time their media handlers focus more on why the state was undeveloped for more than 24 years and ensure all the looted funds are returned back to the state.
God bless Nigeria.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by RenaissanceGuy: 7:42am On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:
South East Givernors should stop patronizing local contractors! They are messing up and and glaring. The road constructions are dirty jobs!
Don't mind them. Instead of them to go and hire US or European construction companies with our scarce forex, they're busy using Nigerian companies and paying them naira.

11 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by jconsulting(f): 8:23am On Apr 02
Let us always commend good things, though not a fan of LP but when i see someone doing good i commend him, stop badmouthing the road , Alex otti can decide not to do all these road and focus or some irrelevant senseless project like building a townhall, recreational parks or shopping mall that doesn't really have any positive effects on the common man.

Kudos to Otti, these are the kind of people LP should present to us not that fake bigot Obi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Emmanuel909090: 8:35am On Apr 02
Ikpeazu is the biggest fool I have ever known.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Melagros(m): 8:43am On Apr 02
COMRADES, kudos to Otti

5 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by AcadaWriter: 9:13am On Apr 02
A job well done

4 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Penguin2: 10:01am On Apr 02
Lumarstone:
Abia State was in bondage of PDP Xbox. To God be they glory for using Peter Obi of labour party to set His people free. Good governance in this country is still possible only if our present political leaders will embibe the concept of value reorientation.

I left..!
I swear!

I always say it that if that’s the only thing the Obidient movement achieved in 2023, then we achieved a lot.

The set of governors that ruled Abia until Otti were simply heartless.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha / Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident Along Ore-lagos Express Way, 8 People Confirmed Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.