Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her (60834 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Ballzproblem2: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
b
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Kingzeez10: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Honestly, I don't pity that guy.

4 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by gimakon2(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
The man stupid
Man up and let her go. She chop your food, drink water, chop your money. Let her go, make she go taste , she go find you come back. by then e don late for am.
I like when ladies make costly mistakes they cannot reconcile. So that everyday , na so so regret go be her nick name.

17 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Financialman: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.
Unless you are catching cruise here,then expect desperate people to get you killed!!!

20 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Olaolex: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
May Amadioha, Ogun, ASUU and sango strike anybody wey go pity this SIMPle Bastard on this thread.

NO Woman, i repeat NO WOMAN is worth such an investment.
Even your mother and sisters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by CeeJeckydivah: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
it's not the lady's fault. The man choose to spend.
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?

It's not the ladies fault abi? Hmm this kind of mentality is low.
If you don't like the person why not say from the beginning but you want to chop awoof
This is why so many girls are used for rituals these days. Because of long throat

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Amaggedon: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.
But your soul accepted his money? You think they blog money from trees? She scammed him and should accept whatever comes her way.

15 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by mightyhaze: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Skit
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by ifypaschal1978: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Believe it or not....it was staged

4 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Yankee101: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Acting

You don’t want to see a grown man 100% angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by sammirano: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ibo Boys never learn.

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by womenareapezz: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:
A very touching moment when a young man held his ex girlfriends wedding car hostage on her way to wed another man after training her in school. The mother was heard asking the young man if she sent him to train her.

Please watch this heartbreaking scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOTCxV3BEkU
when we Keep tell this fvcking ediot Simps that those baboons ain't worth your penny, you guys won't hear undecided

6 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Shuggaa: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Someone wid artel line ahould drop his or her contact for data.thanks
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by iHart(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Skit
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by chinchum(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
Dundee. Self love and preservation before anything else.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Bigchristo: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:
A very touching moment when a young man held his ex girlfriends wedding car hostage on her way to wed another man after training her in school. The mother was heard asking the young man if she sent him to train her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOTCxV3BEkU
so many things like this has happened yet people still train women to schools in hope they will marry after then but the lady will definitely find someone else during school, men make una get sense before it’s too late

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Once thing women need to stop is to lead people on, they know they can’t be with

6 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by iscom(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
OK
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by BigBashiru: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

When you were accepting the billions your soul didn't accept him. Men should learn to be harder on the female folks.....

15 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by asanausana91: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
it's not the lady's fault. The man choose to spend.
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?
why not? You don't love him but you love his money. Before he started spending the lady must have promised him marriage. Now that she graduated she now decided to dumb him? No no no! I will organise boys to send her to the judge in heaven if its me.

9 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by KelGraphicz(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Stupidity at it's highest

Why would you train a girl you are not married to in school , is better you marry her and she becomes your property .

4 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Olaolex: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
Serves the fool right grin grin grin

The only way he can redeem himself in my face is if I see the next news where he hacked the girl and her mother to death
And you will serve jail term together. Smh...

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by chysam: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Foolish guy
Now if anything happen to the lady he would be held responsible.

Just go to the shrine and present her case,that's all.

4 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:

Dude is breaking the law here undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by CSTRR: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
kkins25:
But your soul didn't stop you from collecting?
Can you imagine?

Her soul accepted his money, but not him.

5 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
A VERY STUPID GUY, he should be flogged.
WHO DOES THAT?
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Naustine(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Shuggaa:
Someone wid artel line ahould drop his or her contact for data.thanks

Tnx
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by okunwaye(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bimero343:
Women
It happening you miss you regret

Opera shake win giving out free 160,000 naira and others price by using shake and win to user,

I just discover a hack trick to bypass their task and get the 160,000 naira voucher instantly without doing any task and you can only collect once per user that's why am sharing it with you read below... Screenshots below of my own earnings and successfully withdraw.. this December go sweet for me.

If you are interested I will show you how to bypass and get the money instantly but you will promise and swear to give me 15% of the money when you receive it as my own share Since I can't collect more than one time I will show you how to get yours and receive my share from it.... Requirement you must have opay account to receive the money

If interested save my number and message me on Whatsapp fast before opera mini discover the tricks and take it down 081..20..16....918..3
Liar!!
You have no hack trick, you are looking for referrals angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by yomi007k(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kollins11:
May Amadioha, Thunder, Ogun, ASUU and Sango strike anybody wey go pity this SIMPle Bastard on this thread angry angry angry angry.

NO WOMAN, i repeat NO WOMAN is worth such an investment.

Nice one bro.

Na the mumu Simps wey dey attack red pill be that.
The guy should be arrested for kidnapping.

4 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Oldnairalanderb: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Dude is breaking the law here undecided

Which law? If i may ask.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by LINTUNE(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
u are a stupid girl... even your parents trained u while expecting something in return...use your head..

12 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by biridon(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
The man is a big föol.. him for pour oil for the girl dress.. just busy doing gra-gra with no action.

Please stop whatever you are doing now..fear women for 10 mins and continue..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.