Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her (60842 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by knowhowk: 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.
Your Soul Shouldn't be collecting billions from a man that your soul does not accept from the Onset ..

Soul is not carnal it is Spiritual ..Except your soul is a 419 then It can be deceiving a billionaire to collect which i doubt .

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by toujurs: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.
Ole!!!! But you can collect billions right She goat!

Why not reject the billions.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by JANK23H(m): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
But you can collect money from someone your soul doesn't accept abi?

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by ArcFresky(m): 12:41am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:

but you will accept his billions?
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by tsnoop(m): 12:53am On Dec 15, 2022
We men should know that any money you spend in a relationship is more like a giveaway don't expect to get it back ..

Well check our profile for super clean cars that comes with Peace of mind
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by brandsoncharlie: 12:58am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
If he wasn't expecting anything in return from her do you think he would help?
Why should men learn to help, what about women?

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by gbigbega: 1:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:

After you have collected all his money you now remember you have a soul that accepts people. Why didnt that soul reject the money when he was given you.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by brandsoncharlie: 1:05am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
it's not the lady's fault. The man choose to spend.
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?
Go and watch judge Judy, she's a female judge that deals with such cases like this you will get your answers.
B

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by chidiwar(m): 1:12am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:

U could have rejected his money from onset since u ve noticed his expectations and don't see him as someone u Wana be with in the future.
U are just a slowpoke and only useful for ritual purpose to make more money .

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by deavicky(m): 2:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
just wait till then. U soul will accept his money continue

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by emapeteum(m): 2:07am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
Then don't collect the one million?

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by blahc007: 2:37am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
it's not the lady's fault. The man choose to spend.
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?
Madam, in this present age ehnn...as we pray for God to shield us from evil, Let wisdom and discretion guide you as well.

Do you how many Ladies that have lost there lives because of this very act?

Have you not heard of beautiful ladies who got disfigured because of this same act and they end up being single and frustrated?

I am not in any way supporting violence or killing ......but use your God given brain and understand that you are dealing with humans with feelings and emotions and once this emotions are tampered with, evil can be unleashed.

We thank God that this case, the man is cool headed, all he could do is to complain and act drama....my dear, some people will drop you dead on the alter or even while you are dancing and having fun with your new spouse.

Some use acid to disfigure the face of the Lady (I have seen this one countless times).

And the useless mother running her mouth....she get luck say de guy no go extreme.....na why she get mouth de cap rubbish.

Many terrible things have I heard and seen concerning such matter.....

This is a wisdom issue.....Don't get involved if you know you can't finish it.

It's not only ladies, men do it also....(remember the adage, HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED)...that's were it came from.

Everybody should be careful out there.....evil is on the increase.
As you pray not to be caught up in arrows that flies by day, Don't go about looking for Evil in the name of fun.

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by dmangodwin(m): 2:38am On Dec 15, 2022
Antimarraige:
Serves the fool right grin grin grin

The only way he can redeem himself in my face is if I see the next news where he hacked the girl and her mother to death
And he will spend the rest of his life in jai.it’s not worth it.
He should move-on and be more successful .
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Sukkyy2010: 2:38am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
but you can receive financial benefits from someone your heart does not chose on mutual agreement of marriage abi?

Why you gender are so cunning and embodiment of emotional fraud. Lately y'all shall face the consequence of the fraudulent act. Mtcheww nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by blahc007: 2:42am On Dec 15, 2022
ahnie:
The mother's response is heartbreaking.some people are internally ungrateful.

Such a wicked daughter n mother.
Her daughter is still alive...that's why she fit de talk.

Do you know that many ladies have lost there lives because of this act?

Playing with human emotions is equal to playing with a loaded gun......

May we Not support our children's evil deeds
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by otikpoko(m): 2:58am On Dec 15, 2022
My own problem is that woman constantly using her bag to hit the guy on his head grin grin

The guy even returned the ladies bag and she continually used it to whack his head! shocked

Say na me, all the scarf for the females head I for don remove am throway am for gutter angry

That woman when stone me her bag, I go open the bag, put big stones inside, use am wipe the woman back.

I wan laugh die....that guy no just do anything. angry angry

Even car tire e no fit puncture am.

He's too WEAK!

His sisters, mother's, female relatives, e no train them o...na person when e no meet as virgin e train and wan marry!

As the guy no fit do anything All the women for come down for that car and beat the guy shege! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Cubeman: 3:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:

But your soul can accept his millions abi? No wonder some of you have problems in your husband's house.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by 2016v2017: 3:13am On Dec 15, 2022
peepydelano:
LOL . Who train a lady in school these days? Serves him right
Even Parents are regretting for the ones they trained by themselves.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by 2016v2017: 3:16am On Dec 15, 2022
tolufase:
Hmm, the only where a Nigerian man can not reap what he sowed is when a man foolishly sent a Nigerian girl to school, hoping to marry her after graduation.
Please guys out there don't indulge in it, it hardly works out
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Naajjii: 3:21am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
But your soul can accept that you chop his money ? If your soul doesn't accept him let him go right from the start.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Larrykaysail(m): 3:38am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
but u will take his millions , why ?

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Maski87: 3:39am On Dec 15, 2022
It looks like the new man don give her belle,already
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Taigaban: 3:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
your soul does not accept him but you forced or trick him to spend billions on you. Your soul only accept his money. You will either go mad or be disgrace like this one. Be honest and save yourself the trouble.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by ibrahim55(m): 4:22am On Dec 15, 2022
tolufase:
Hmm, the only where a Nigerian man can not reap what he sowed is when a man foolishly sent a Nigerian girl to school, hoping to marry her after graduation.
Please guys out there don't indulge in it, it hardly works out
did u say hardly lol my dear it never works out
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Kobojunkie: 4:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Briteiyobo1:
This one hard oo something wey you plant someone else from nowhere just come harvest am.
You describe a fellow human being as something, and you all wonder why it keeps happening to you the way it continues to. angry
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Patriotictee(m): 4:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Shuggaa:
Someone wid artel line ahould drop his or her contact for data.thanks

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by eboniest(f): 4:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Shuggaa:
Someone wid artel line ahould drop his or her contact for data.thanks
O7013462338....God bless you
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by sharone21(f): 4:59am On Dec 15, 2022
The problem I see often is that during the hay days of such relationship, the man will be collecting his husbandly dues and when the woman is giving him and not rejecting being laid, he will think he is smart.... The woman if she has her way wouldn't want to be doing wifely duties this much or like this.... She knows that in the end if anything, she will say she has already paid him.

Unless the man is paying her fees and NOT touching her will u say the man is entirely right

In a relationship, whether man or woman, only give what u can afford to lose.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Atarakpa: 5:03am On Dec 15, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:

I feel for the guy mehn...
Baba nah skit be that. Them dey take unnah catch cruise
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:

Stop pretending as if you don’t know that these women agree to marry the men even before he starts training her then change their minds once or before they get the degree.

It’s expected though. It’s the stupid men I blame.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by yusufmurry: 5:17am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:

But your soul can accept his money?

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by zedegit: 5:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:
A very touching moment when a young man held his ex girlfriends wedding car hostage on her way to wed another man after training her in school. The mother was heard asking the young man if she sent him to train her.

Please watch this heartbreaking scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOTCxV3BEkU

Simps don't learn. Marry her before training her. You won't learn.

Throw him in jail because this is disturbance of public peace and attempted kidnapping.

But the mother no try. I am sure she convinced the daughter.
Las las he fit swear for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.